Game freezes when you click FUSE on any individual Drone component upgrade

arraylistarraylist Registered Users 1 Posts
Game freezes when you click FUSE or the Plus sign on any individual Drone component upgrade(Machine gun, Healing ray, etc...). Comes unfrozen sometimes in 20 minutes+. Then freezes again after upgrade selection when you click FUSE again.

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    arraylist wrote: »
    Game freezes when you click FUSE or the Plus sign on any individual Drone component upgrade(Machine gun, Healing ray, etc...). Comes unfrozen sometimes in 20 minutes+. Then freezes again after upgrade selection when you click FUSE again.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the 3.0 drone feature. Stay away from the feature altogether ... it's broken.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts

Glu says the are working on a fix. Don't hold your breath!
  • KikopitKikopit Registered Users 12 Posts
    Bump. Needs to fix asap.
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Well according to Handles some people have upgraded to 369 on their drones. I wonder how they did this with all the issues everyone is having.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Well according to Handles some people have upgraded to 369 on their drones. I wonder how they did this with all the issues everyone is having.

Thousands of Diamonds and Hundreds of Hours ... but even that is a stretch since I cannot populate (rather wait for it to populate) the parts list.

If you'll notice, many of the 369l drones have very low VP. This might make it somewhat easier for them since they haven't played PvP very long and every PvP victory gets you 6-7 drone parts. I know I gave up after it starting taking 5 minutes or more to populate the list and that was 3-4 Globals and thousands of victories past; maybe I should have stuck with it early on, I might have a 369k drone by now ** SMILES ** Either way, I'm still winning PvP without any help from a drone LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • mobarobbermobarobber Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do you wait for 20 minutes??? I just restart after 10 minutes . It is SO frustrating. And sometimes when I do try, I lose diamonds to synch error or something.. :mad::mad::mad:
  • RiskRisk Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. It does come unfrozen after a certain time--I have walked away to do something and left the game going. It freezes again though. I have a decent drone but it is frustrating.
  • ddd33ddd33 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Same problem here. Worked to get all but one component to 8000 level but I cannot upgrade last component or continue to upgrade other three as it locks up forever and then when I restart a half-dozen people have hit my base as apparently I have logged off. diamonds goneeeee GRRRRR.
  • KikopitKikopit Registered Users 12 Posts
    FYI, still F'd up.
  • JanbenzonJanbenzon Registered Users 23 Posts
    Bump. At first, I just thought that my internet connection was slow (as error code would keep popping up) but the real issue is with the bug.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    This issues will be fixed in an upcoming update. However I do not have an ETA for you at this time.