cost of new weapons & upgrades is INSANE!

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
Well, they finally came out with new weapons 2 purchase with in-game cash...but it will cost u dearly...1.4M, and 2 upgrade just the 1st level of upgrades is well over 900K each. This is INSANE and really laughable, esp when the prize 4 playing contracts 2 earn cash is a measly 24.7K. Come on Glu, if ur going 2 charge this kind of $ 4 weapons and upgrades, then at least make the contract prize more realistic, like 100K. At the 24.7k rate, it is going 2 take months 2 upgrade these new weapons. Congrats Glu, u continue 2 mess this game up and make it really unenjoyable!

Comments

• 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    Well, they finally came out with new weapons 2 purchase with in-game cash...but it will cost u dearly...1.4M, and 2 upgrade just the 1st level of upgrades is well over 900K each. This is INSANE and really laughable, esp when the prize 4 playing contracts 2 earn cash is a measly 24.7K. Come on Glu, if ur going 2 charge this kind of $ 4 weapons and upgrades, then at least make the contract prize more realistic, like 100K. At the 24.7k rate, it is going 2 take months 2 upgrade these new weapons. Congrats Glu, u continue 2 mess this game up and make it really unenjoyable!

At least you can purchase weapons for in game cash. My account is glitched and won't even let me purchase with in game cash, the only option I see is gold.
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    arnman wrote: »

One of the things that I do on my sniper and assault in-game cash upgrades is store money up ahead of time.
    Whenever I'm playing my 3 energy per hour and get finished I go over and do the assault and sniper missions.
    Basically waiting for my next pvp energy anyhow.
    Trust me after a month when the new cash weapons become available you will have plenty of money to buy and upgrade them.
    I had 12 million in-game cash left over yesterday and I'm already building that back up to ready for July weapons.
    Hope this helps.
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Merc316 wrote: »
    One of the things that I do on my sniper and assault in-game cash upgrades is store money up ahead of time.
    Whenever I'm playing my 3 energy per hour and get finished I go over and do the assault and sniper missions.
    Basically waiting for my next pvp energy anyhow.
    Trust me after a month when the new cash weapons become available you will have plenty of money to buy and upgrade them.
    I had 12 million in-game cash left over yesterday and I'm already building that back up to ready for July weapons.
    Hope this helps.

I have been doing that as well and was up 2 about 18.4M in cash until the new weapons came out, but after purchasing the new weapons and doing the 1st upgrade, i was knocked down 2 14.0M. At this rate, i will have nothing left after totally upgrading these weapons.
  • YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hopefully GLU did not reduce the clip size as previous in-game cash weapon.
  • Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Goes again to what i have said before. The game seems to go like this, oh you have cash well you need diamonds, oh you have diamonds and cash well you need gold.
  • twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    YmiePJ wrote: »
    Hopefully GLU did not reduce the clip size as previous in-game cash weapon.

Currently they have the extended clips and power but I'm sure they will be reduced once the developers realize they made a mistake again. Why else would you ever fight in PVP or purchase the slightly better snipers and assault rifles?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    It's sort of like anything else in life ... you've got a weapon, it's capable of taking out the enemies at large. A New Jack Gang moves in with better weapons ...

Now you need a better weapon and guess what? It's gonna cost you more LMAO

RINSE and REPEAT !!! As one of our colleagues once described it ...

Like it or not ... That's The "Game"
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    An it was only a month or so ago when I dropped a suggestion that they should have weapons which can be bought for in game cash. Nice to see GUL listen to ideas even if they modify the ideas into hellish demanding limits to obtain the Infame cash weapons.