Rewards videos

Mudbug308Mudbug308 Junior MemberRegistered Users 65 Posts
Ok so i get an offer to watch a video for some grenades, the offer shows three nades but only recieve one. Why is this? When offered a rocket it only shows one. Same issue with knives.

Comments

  • coop87coop87 New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    At least you were rewarded. I watch and don't get anything. Videos are broken handles.
  • Mudbug308Mudbug308 Junior Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    Guess count my blessings then lol
  • stupidstupid New Member Registered Users 4 Posts
    I asked the same question,ccustomer support said that the advertisers may not have an offer in my area for an award and that they have no control over the sponsor offering videos.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    stupid wrote: »
    I asked the same question,ccustomer support said that the advertisers may not have an offer in my area for an award and that they have no control over the sponsor offering videos.

    Now THAT'S a GOOD ONE !!!

    Sorry the sponsor doesn't have any videos for you today so there's no prize dummy.

    Hell,I clicked it, I want my prize !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Mudbug308Mudbug308 Junior Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    I am wondering if anyone has had success at earning free gold by taking the "free survey ". I have tried several times and it turns into such an aggravating process that seems to end in having to install several apps that still do not allow collection of alleged free gold. Sorry to gmail for creating an email account that will undoubtedly fill up with spam that I will never check. The description to these surveys says just a few things and boom get gold, what a load of ****.
  • twoloszyntwoloszyn New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    I am currently visiting a country outside of the United States. In the past (in Minnesota) I was given the option of watching at least five videos for one free gold a piece. Now, I'm lucky to receive even one video. I'm curious...does the continent/region/country in which you play determine the amount/type of free gold offers you receive? Over here in Poland there are three offers for gold (beyond the one video/one gold option) but back in the states there haven't been any for me in a while.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    twoloszyn wrote: »
    I am currently visiting a country outside of the United States. In the past (in Minnesota) I was given the option of watching at least five videos for one free gold a piece. Now, I'm lucky to receive even one video. I'm curious...does the continent/region/country in which you play determine the amount/type of free gold offers you receive? Over here in Poland there are three offers for gold (beyond the one video/one gold option) but back in the states there haven't been any for me in a while.

    Yes it does. Videos are linked to sponsors and sponsors are regional across the country as well as internationally.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Experienced Member Registered Users 123 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yes it does. Videos are linked to sponsors and sponsors are regional across the country as well as internationally.

    So just wondering if being iOS as I am and being in a smaller southern state if I get more videos then some on android or if others in larger states get more videos. At times I can watch over 10 for gold other times it's less.
  • fhookefhooke New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    I am wondering if anyone has had success at earning free gold by taking the "free survey ". I have tried several times and it turns into such an aggravating process that seems to end in having to install several apps that still do not allow collection of alleged free gold. Sorry to gmail for creating an email account that will undoubtedly fill up with spam that I will never check. The description to these surveys says just a few things and boom get gold, what a load of ****.

    Same here. Bait and switch. Misrepresentation of product.
  • Mudbug308Mudbug308 Junior Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    The CEO of Glu must be related to this prince from nigeria i get emails from, sitting on a bunch of gold and all could be mine for a small contribution lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.