Problems and Suggestions? Let's Keep it Real Please ...

2Next

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    Actually, there was a system update a month or so ago, i never thought of that, but i guess that must b the problem...so this is Samsungs fault!

There IS a way to revert back, but you may need root access to do it. It's a somewhat technical process and if you've never done it before, I wouldn't recommend experimenting on a new device since it will most likely void your warranty. If you've got an old device to play with, give it a try to familiarize yourself with the process.

Once you're rooted, I can show you how to install the previous version of Android (i.e. before the update). It's not really Samsung's fault either; Glu (kinda impossible to test every device/Android combo) and Google for making drastic changes that break apps, are better candidates for assigning blame. Even Microsoft understands "backwards compatible" ... sorta. :-)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Guys and Gals,

I wanted to start a thread for one central repository for the PROBLEMS we encounter, as well as any suggestions that can be offered as potential solutions.

This thread is not for complaints or grievances ... just issues, so let's try to keep it civil OK?

I'll start it off with this one:

HANDLES: Perpetual 203160
    NETWORK ERROR

RESYNCHRONIZATION WITH SERVER
    NEEDED. THE GAME WILL NOW RESTART

ERROR CODE: 203160
    DATE: Saturday 05/23/15 @ 08:30 PM EDT

The above started around 8:30 PM EDT (Sat) and occurs after each match. Holiday Weekend and you most likely will not receive this for a few days, but I wanted to note the date/time.

Platform: Google Android

As is often the case, a seemingly minor unrelated problem could be an EARLY SYMPTOM of subsequent cascading errors that result in a catastrophic failure, such as League Events not running 3 days later.

Whether or not the two are related is pure speculation on my part, but the inability to report the problem to someone at Glu is the biggest source of complaints and frustration among your customers.

Whether or not a problem can be easily remedied is a moot point if nobody knows that a problem even exists. Acknowledgement and Ownership of a problem is all we ask.

Good grief..don't make excuses! Just fix the game. After all glu made...glu can trace the issues and fix and in a timely manner.
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    duckmeat wrote: »
    The Over and Under balanced PvP and the payout scales.

When I attack a 65k player my diamond payout should be vastly higher than when I attack a 3 or 5K player but it isnt. It is exactly the same.

Not to mention a PvP match up should be based on my tier and my equipped weapon.

My suggestion is do league events and PvP match up by player Tier and not weapon power.

If the league event prizes reflected a players tier my problem would be moot.

A 4-6 tier player has no need or use for a garmr. It makes the game so boring its pathetic there is no chance at all for me to lose when pitted against a player in my same tier or even 2 above me.

This is called.bait and switch. Designed to frustrate players into paying real cash for a free game. Translated....glu cheats.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    As if this game didn't already have enough irritations, now we are getting junk mail. Proves the old saying: Things are never so bad that they can't get worse!
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    As if this game didn't already have enough irritations, now we are getting junk mail. Proves the old saying: Things are never so bad that they can't get worse!

Yet another S.N.A.F.U. I guess ... LMFAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION