Player health sucks after latest update

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that their health is not what it used 2 b? I am now getting beaten by bases with basically the same attack power as myself, whereas b4, these bases were no problem, and i was even able 2 regularly beat much stronger bases. My health now goes down very fast...it is RIDICULOUS and FRUSTRATING. And yet again, i am sure Glu purposefully did this 2 make our lives more miserable...or as many would suggest, spend more gold/$$, which i will NEVER do! I will delete the game b4 spending real $$.

Comments

• KikopitKikopit Registered Users 12 Posts
    You're not alone. I'm getting clobbered by lesser opponents in X10. And it takes 2-3 missiles to take out a sentry gun.
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    This is really ridiculous...just lost 2 a bot with BD the same as my attack power and no drone...my health went down faster than you can say "GLU SUCKS!".
    This is BS. It took 4 head shots to take down a lower level guard. And my power drained to nothing within seconds and I only have one more upgrade to complete X10 guns.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Upgrading player health is the key. Even at Base Level 9, one lucky shot would take me out. Now that I have upgraded to Level 10 and increased player health it happens far less often. Particularly in Short contests, weapons strength versus base strength is way out of whack. I can barely take out a Short 69 K base with a drone using my 176 K Horus heavy. It almost always requires a Medkit. A 69 K Long match-up is much more even. A 70 K Tesla can take out a 69 K Defense pretty easily.

Add this to the list of things that are wrong with this game in its current form.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I'm gonna give a simple comment since you've already figured out what has changed, as well as what is wrong. The absolute key to winning the new battles is NOT to get hit; yeah I know we all used to stand there like bullies and blast anything that moved. This is no longer the case.

Is the player health not what is use to be? OR Are your enemies packing stronger weapons?

Regardless ... Now We Must Fight !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Kikopit wrote: »
    This is BS. It took 4 head shots to take down a lower level guard. And my power drained to nothing within seconds and I only have one more upgrade to complete X10 guns.

What weapon were you using? Sounds like a Sniper ... if so Snipers are useless in PvP ... get a good TESLA.
    You're not alone. I'm getting clobbered by lesser opponents in X10. And it takes 2-3 missiles to take out a sentry gun.

Get a good TESLA ...
    I've been using only snipers and short range up till now; never had a heavy or a testa.
    How can I get a Tesla without using real cash?
    I've been using only snipers and short range up till now; never had a heavy or a testa.
    How can I get a Tesla without using real cash?

There are periodic sales, in fact there's one going on now. The problem with HEAVIES and TESLAS is that they are needed to compete PvP. Though you get sales from time to time, they cannot be purchased using in game CASH. You'll also notice that there will be Campaign Deals for HEAVIES and TESLAS from time to time.

But to answer your question, you cannot get a good one, the first time out, without spending REAL money. After that you can compete to win better weapons, but that first one takes some $$$.

In short, if you do not want to spend anything substantial and still have a decent gaming experience, close all your contracts, complete the campaigns and then see where you are with regards to CASH and GOLD. By then you may have enough GOLD to grab one. In the very least, you can add to what you've accumulated in the game with a relatively small GOLD purchase. I started out with the lowest rated TESLA, but even that was good enough to start wining PvP battles.

Got to get started somehow, else you will frustrate yourself all the way to Jack Daniels.

Good Luck !!!
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Get a good TESLA ...

Even tesla don't beat the cheating bot players that glu stuck in the game.
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    fhooke wrote: »

I have a fully upgraded Charybdis and I've been able to beat a Tier 10 based Bot ever since they came out. I haven't lost a match yet. Maybe I'm just lucky. Hmmm. (Knock on wood).....
    I am constantly losing life even when i am behind cover, esp on the long range matches where u r up in that rm and move behind a wall from cover point 2 cover point. I just got clobbered by a BD the same as my AP, but most of my life was sucked from me when i was behind cover. I am quickly losing interest in this game!
    fhooke wrote: »

Shoot him in the head *** SMILES ***
    This is absolute bullC-R-A-P! I lose more matches now than i win, and am going up against BD that i easily wud have beat b4 this last update...this may b it 4 me...Glu SUCKS!
    Is no one else really not noticing a difference in their health? I dont c how i can b the only 1 that has been affected like this. I have AP of 67k and just lost 2 a 69k BD with an 860 power drone, aftr using 2 medkits, a grenade and 1 or 2 knives...i am so angry right now. I have never had such difficulty beating basically an equal opponent and have prob lost more battles now as well since the upgrade, than i have since i started playing this stupid game. I have HAD IT!
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    Is no one else really not noticing a difference in their health? I dont c how i can b the only 1 that has been affected like this. I have AP of 67k and just lost 2 a 69k BD with an 860 power drone, aftr using 2 medkits, a grenade and 1 or 2 knives...i am so angry right now. I have never had such difficulty beating basically an equal opponent and have prob lost more battles now as well since the upgrade, than i have since i started playing this stupid game. I have HAD IT!

How do you have an AP of 67K? We are not even playing in the Global Event. Right now we are in our 2nd daily league tournament. If you have an AP of 67K, then you must be well ahead of everybody. Yesterday I had an AP of 134 in our 1st day of league tournament and I came in 2nd or 3rd. For it I received 20 weapon parts for it. Anyway, what a waste of gold/energy.....
    Noobie wrote: »
    How do you have an AP of 67K? We are not even playing in the Global Event. Right now we are in our 2nd daily league tournament. If you have an AP of 67K, then you must be well ahead of everybody. Yesterday I had an AP of 134 in our 1st day of league tournament and I came in 2nd or 3rd. For it I received 20 weapon parts for it. Anyway, what a waste of gold/energy.....

Sorry, by AP i mean attack power...