Options

PVP Opponents Are Unreal

KikopitKikopit Registered Users 12 Posts
Is it just me or anyone else getting tougher PVP opponents?
I've spent over 10K diamonds trying to find an opponent of my level or less and can't get any.
I swear this game is no longer fun to play.

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Kikopit wrote: »
    Is it just me or anyone else getting tougher PVP opponents?
    I've spent over 10K diamonds trying to find an opponent of my level or less and can't get any.
    I swear this game is no longer fun to play.

The higher your win streak the tougher the opponents you will be matched against until your streak is broken.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The higher your win streak the tougher the opponents you will be matched against until your streak is broken.

I don't find this to be true at all. I have had the same tough opponents with a win streak of well over 250 wins that I have had with just 3 wins. Anyone else find this to be the case?
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    I don't find this to be true at all. I have had the same tough opponents with a win streak of well over 250 wins that I have had with just 3 wins. Anyone else find this to be the case?

I have found that to be true in my case as well.Ive actually lost a game on purpose just to check out that theory of starting out easier and then on game one get matched with a 69k short mission with a maxed out drone.
    If that's Glu's idea of easy I don't want to see hard.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I also get an endless stream of max'd out opponents; I take the LONGS and pass on the SHORTS but it doesn't seem they get progressively harder ... THEY'RE ALWAYS HARD ... LOL

When I see an opponent with a weak drone (or none at all) I always take the battle (LONG or SHORT). Max'd out defenses are common these days (virtual spook OR virtual real).
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I have to agree. I don't see any difference in the way it makes the matches win streak or not. It's not uncommon for me to get 3 basically identical short match ups against maxed out defenses then the next on not be worth the diamonds I spent to get there. I just wanna know why so many maxed out short matches? I said in another post it seems at least 60-70% of the time that's what I get and no way it's worth it to take that matchup that much.