Options

Are their any real players with 369k drones?

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    For those of you keeping score at home, I have now advanced to Drone Level 81. My Drone Power is now 18.3 K, which means that I gained 1.5 K from Level 80. Only 39 more levels to go. On level 81 XP points costs 2600 Diamonds and it takes 530 points per XP. This means I have to earn 1,378,000 diamonds to advance to Level 82. Wow!

1.4M diamonds to level 82 ?? What will it take to get to level 120 ??
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    1.4M diamonds to level 82 ?? What will it take to get to level 120 ??

It makes you wonder how "some" were able to fully maxed their support drone in such a short time given the issues everybody else were having - i.e. the amount of diamonds (or gold for that matter) needed to upgrade from one level to another, device freezes when upgrading components, etc....
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    S.N.A.F.U. and F.U.B.A.R. immediately come to mind !!!!

Hahaha, LMAO!
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    An update on my Drone upgrade: I am now at Level 83, Drone power 22.1 K. The upgrade increased the power by 2 K and took 1.5 M Diamonds to accomplish. Level 83 requires 595 XP to advance and each XP costs 2600 Diamonds. Cost to advance to Level 84: 1.55 M diamonds.
  • Options
    An update on my Drone upgrade: I am now at Level 83, Drone power 22.1 K. The upgrade increased the power by 2 K and took 1.5 M Diamonds to accomplish. Level 83 requires 595 XP to advance and each XP costs 2600 Diamonds. Cost to advance to Level 84: 1.55 M diamonds.

Ha ... I just reached 9K strength ... ya know, as long as I'm winning why am I killing myself. The feature is all but broken anyway and I've got a friggin base to upgrade and that's appears to be broken as well. Is it me? Am I missing something? I'm just trying to stay alive and I'm seeing 92K defenses now as well. Why is everyone upgrading everything and I am stuck in the blocks?

In fact, this worthless SNIPER is the only thing I've been able to upgrade for weeks, and I don't even need it.

This must be the will of the Glu Gods ...
  • Options
    Ha ... I just reached 9K strength ... ya know, as long as I'm winning why am I killing myself. The feature is all but broken anyway and I've got a friggin base to upgrade and that's appears to be broken as well. Is it me? Am I missing something? I'm just trying to stay alive and I'm seeing 92K defenses now as well. Why is everyone upgrading everything and I am stuck in the blocks?

This must be the will of the Glu God's ...

It is not you, the Drone program is still broken and for me represents a place to throw Diamonds that would otherwise go to waste.

The Base Upgrade problem deserves more attention than it has gotten so far on this forum. I upgraded to level 11 last night.
    On Level 10 my vault size was 819 K. At Level 11 it remained at 819. I then paid Gold, since it is impossible to acquire the 1.5 M Diamonds required for upgrade. I maxxed out Level 11 Base Economy which only raised my Vault size to 833.1 K. This means that any base upgrades must now be in Gold and the only real reason to upgrade, which is to increase Diamond vault size is now gone as well. In short, right now, it is hard to justify working to upgrade either your Drone or your Base.

On the positive side, I am receiving a half million Diamonds every hour, which I must dump somewhere and since I cannot use them to upgrade my base they go into upgrading my useless drone. At the moment I am able to advance a drone level in three hours so long as I collect my Diamonds every 8 minutes.

Totally messed up!
  • Options
    It is not you, the Drone program is still broken and for me represents a place to throw Diamonds that would otherwise go to waste.

On the positive side, I am receiving a half million Diamonds every hour, which I must dump somewhere and since I cannot use them to upgrade my base they go into upgrading my useless drone. At the moment I am able to advance a drone level in three hours so long as I collect my Diamonds every 8 minutes.

Totally messed up!

Where are you getting these diamonds from? Was it after you upgraded to TIER 11? If so, Glu is providing you with millions of diamonds and nowhere to stash them AND no way to use them except on a drone?? You have got to be joking? Come on ... kinda suggests you should buy something just so you can use those diamonds for upgrades .... Good Grief

It seems like we're being penalized for being good customers ... imagine that !!!
  • Options
    Where are you getting these diamonds from? Was it after you upgraded to TIER 11? If so, Glu is providing you with millions of diamonds and nowhere to stash them AND no way to use them except on a useless drone?? You have got to be joking? Come on ...

Yes, I have been saying this all morning: When I upgrade Base Economy in Level 11 my Diamond collection rate went from 6300 per hour to 497,820 per hour. To me this is a big deal I have upgraded 2 Drone level already today and will complete another shortly. Collection fills in 8 minutes. Vault fills in 1 hr 40 min, unless I upgrade drone.

I have been real surprised that nobody except me finds this bizarre.
  • Options
    Yes, I have been saying this all morning: When I upgrade Base Economy in Level 11 my Diamond collection rate went from 6300 per hour to 497,820 per hour. To me this is a big deal I have upgraded 2 Drone level already today and will complete another shortly. Collection fills in 8 minutes. Vault fills in 1 hr 40 min, unless I upgrade drone.

I have been real surprised that nobody except me finds this bizarre.

Maybe they're in a state of "shock" and can't speak or type. It is bizarre. How do you keep up with them? Every 8 minutes sounds like work. Then an hour and a half later the vault is full BECAUSE, and get this, you cannot upgrade the BASE ECONOMY which is (rather was) the intended purpose of this anyway ... sounds like circular reasoning to me OR better yet a merry-go-round ....
  • Options
    Maybe they're in a state of "shock" and can't speak or type. It is bizarre. How do you keep up with them? Every 8 minutes sounds like work. Then an hour and a half later the vault is full BECAUSE, and get this, you cannot upgrade the BASE ECONOMY which is the intended purpose of this anyway ... sounds like circular reasoning to me OR better yet a merry-go-round ....

Yeah this will get old if Glu doesn't fix it. I have to collect Diamonds before I go to take a leak. I am having trouble play my 3 freebies every hour. Think about it, using free energy you can expect at best 30 to 40 K in Diamonds every hour. I get 500 K per hour just by pressing a button every 8 minutes, actually playing the game becomes a distraction.
  • Options
    Yeah this will get old if Glu doesn't fix it. I have to collect Diamonds before I go to take a leak. I am having trouble play my 3 freebies every hour. Think about it, using free energy you can expect at best 30 to 40 K in Diamonds every hour. I get 500 K per hour just by pressing a button every 8 minutes, actually playing the game becomes a distraction.

ROTF-LMFAO ... you just can't make this up ... so in short, it's either play the game and burn diamonds OR sit there collecting diamonds until the cows come home. Feast or famine ... I just wanna shoot something and NOT get robbed in the process LOL
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I'm picturing the Lucy show with Lucy on the chocolate assembly line. Stuffing candy in the box, down her mouth, her blouse, meanwhile they're falling on the floor at the end of the line.

Just hope you can milk this for something besides the drone and the gold you spent isn't changed again to some lower amount after they correct this. Obviously a major change needed yet again.

Why does GLU not do some in-house beta testing of this? We're not players, we're guinea pigs!
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I'm picturing the Lucy show with Lucy on the chocolate assembly line. Stuffing candy in the box, down her mouth, her blouse, meanwhile they're falling on the floor at the end of the line.

Just hope you can milk this for something besides the drone and the gold you spent isn't changed again to some lower amount after they correct this. Obviously a major change needed yet again.

Why does GLU not do some in-house beta testing of this? We're not players, we're guinea pigs!

Hell ... I wouldn't mind being an OFFICIAL guinea pig ... Setup a test Global environment (i'm sure you have one GLU), give me the WEAPON DU JOUR that's up for grabs that week (THE BIG BOY ELITE WEAPON ... no pee shooters please), and I'll TEST THE HELL out of your RELEASES "BEFORE" you distribute the new code to the players. I'll even sign a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. I promise you there won't be anymore going back, reviewing code, promising fixes that never come, placating angry paying customers ... if it's written in C# or JAVA, I'll even do a high level code review ... ACT QUICKLY ... THIS IS A ONE TIME TODAY ONLY OFFER ... 100M DIAMONDS !!! ...

... Now seriously, who would be better qualified to test this game than the players themselves ??? and what's too loose? It's all virtual funny money anyway. I know you're outsourcing the development effort, you need someone who can speak their language ... obviously.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    That would be very beneficial - if they would take your feedback!

WEAPON DU JOR - looking at the x11.5 Medusa at 314K power! Man, I'd give that a shot!
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    That would be very beneficial - if they would take your feedback!

WEAPON DU JOR - looking at the x11.5 Medusa at 314K power! Man, I'd give that a shot!

It'll never happen ... they don't even know I'm alive until they want something ... LOL
  • Options
    I am now at Level 85. 675 XP will be required to get to Level 86. Each XP costs 2.6 K Diamonds. 1.755 million Diamonds will be required to get to Level 87.

Drone Power now 26.9 K. Only 35 more levels to go.
  • Options
    I am now at Level 85. 675 XP will be required to get to Level 86. Each XP costs 2.6 K Diamonds. 1.755 million Diamonds will be required to get to Level 87.

Drone Power now 26.9 K. Only 35 more levels to go.

Keep going ... I just experienced battles vs. 96.12K / 369K .. MAX'd out TIER 11 and DRONES ... this is unreal SMH

A fleeting thought about checking out the store to see what was available HEAVY wise, then I came back down to earth ... what's the point in buying a weapon? for what? to go against a bunch of new spooks to compete for what? What are they doing here ... do they even have a clue?
  • Options
    Keep going ... I just experienced battles vs. 96.12K / 369K .. MAX'd out TIER 11 and DRONES ... this is unreal SMH

My current cost for these contests is 2 Medkits and a handgrenade or two. For me the hardest part is that video breakup makes it impossible to target drones.
  • Options
    My current cost for these contests is 2 Medkits and a handgrenade or two. For me the hardest part is that video breakup makes it impossible to target drones.

Reality is starting to set in man ... we try to compete and keep pace with computer generated opponents who hit the battle field fully armed and armored and what do we have? ... defensive features that do not work or at best take forever and a fortune to construct. What's the point ???
  • Options
    Reality is starting to set in man ... we try to compete and keep pace with computer generated opponents who hit the battle field fully armed and armored and what do we have? ... defensive features that do not work or at best take forever and a fortune to construct. What's the point ???

You have forgotten your motto, even though it ends each of your posts: Complex Minds Require Games. (OK, maybe complex minds require better games than this one, but I haven't found one yet.)

Hang in there brother, life will get better with a state of the art Heavy!

By the way, my last dance with a computer generated, 369 K Drone 92 K defense was a 3 Medkit, herky-****y rodeo that took most of the alloted 5 minutes, but I left standing and the computer did not.

Postscript: I can't believe that they sensor the word j*e*r*k*y Go figure!
  • Options
    This is the latest in my series of posts on the trials and frustrations of Drone upgrades. I am now at level 91 of 120 levels. My Drone has finally reached 51K. (Think about that for a minute: I am over 3/4 through the levels and my Drone is only at 13% of max strength) I have 19 levels to go and am 318 short of max power. That means that on average I need to gain 16.7 K per level to reach the max. The upgrade from 90 to 91 added 5 K.

Reaching 51 K allowed me to change up the 51 K weapons. The process took over 40 minutes of waiting, but I got it done. You have to left click through the 64 K weapons to get to the 51s. I am particularly proud of my collection of hundreds of 64 K Shield Generators that I have won. Of course, the weapons, once equipped, are still not upgradeable.

The good news is that the 51K weapons are a noticeable improvement. The Drone now actually kills things!

The cost per XP in Level 91 is 4K Diamonds and it takes 910 XP to advance to Level 92. This means that it will take 3.64 M Diammonds to advance. The next level of Weapons is at 64 K, which should be at Level 94 which is probably 12 M Diamonds away.

The other good news is that with a 51 K Drone I am never attacked anymore.
  • Options
    This is the latest in my series of posts on the trials and frustrations of Drone upgrades. I am now at level 91 of 120 levels. My Drone has finally reached 51K. (Think about that for a minute: I am over 3/4 through the levels and my Drone is only at 13% of max strength) I have 19 levels to go and am 318 short of max power. That means that on average I need to gain 16.7 K per level to reach the max. The upgrade from 90 to 91 added 5 K.

Reaching 51 K allowed me to change up the 51 K weapons. The process took over 40 minutes of waiting, but I got it done. You have to left click through the 64 K weapons to get to the 51s. I am particularly proud of my collection of hundreds of 64 K Shield Generators that I have won. Of course, the weapons, once equipped, are still not upgradeable.

The good news is that the 51K weapons are a noticeable improvement. The Drone now actually kills things!

The cost per XP in Level 91 is 4K Diamonds and it takes 910 XP to advance to Level 92. This means that it will take 3.64 M Diammonds to advance. The next level of Weapons is at 64 K, which should be at Level 94 which is probably 12 M Diamonds away.

The other good news is that with a 51 K Drone I am never attacked anymore.

KUDOS my man ... you really do have the tenacity of a pit bull !!! I only wish I had that kind of patience. I wouldn't attack you either ... my FIGHT or FLIGHT instinct says R - U - N ... LOL ... now you have even more diamonds to worry about how you're going to spend. I can only hope for problems like yours.

BTW my horse won the triple crown finally ending a 37 year drought. Everyone is comparing him to Secretariat. To put in it's proper perspective ... American Pharoah beat these nags handily but would have been 10-12 lengths BEHIND Secretariat who set the track record for the Belmont. To put it another way that's roughly 40 yards (almost 1/2 the length of a football field).

Clearly there's no comparison to be made ... at least from where I sit

*** SMILES ***

Finally broke through the TOP 90 barrier this morning at RANK #88 5,701 AP. I'll try to hold my position since I REFUSE to spend GOLD, which is required to climb any further up the ladder.
  • Options
    KUDOS my man ... you really do have the tenacity of a pit bull !!! I only wish I had that kind of patience. I wouldn't attack you either ... my FIGHT or FLIGHT instinct says R - U - N ... LOL ... now you have even more diamonds to worry about how you're going to spend. I can only hope for problems like yours.

BTW my horse won the triple crown finally ending a 37 year drought. Everyone is comparing him to Secretariat. To put in it's proper perspective ... American Pharoah beat these nags handily but would have been 10-12 lengths BEHIND Secretariat who set the track record for the Belmont. To put it another way that's roughly 40 yards (almost 1/2 the length of a football field).

Clearly there's no comparison to be made ... at least from where I sit *** SMILES ***

There won't be another Secretariat in our lifetimes!
  • Options
    There won't be another Secretariat in our lifetimes!

May not be another ever. He's is what I would call a genetic mutation, a freak of nature. LOL

Finally broke through the TOP 90 barrier this morning at RANK #88 5,701 AP. I'll try to hold my position since I REFUSE to spend GOLD, which is required to climb any further up the ladder.

We can only see the top 30 ... never what lies between us and RANK #30, but I find it interesting that #30 has ALWAYS doubled my AP and it takes the same AP total to make the top 90. I would bet, and I am a betting man after all, that the TOP 30 might be actual realistic numbers, but other than your own, everything else is an illusion.

People just aren't that consistent, sometimes you compete hard, sometimes you don't, sometimes you don't compete at all, sometimes you have other things to do, sometimes the system crashes and sometimes you already have an adequate weapon OR a superior weapon already (like the leaders have); yet the numbers never change.

If they ever do get this thing stable, it would be the PERFECT platform to host casino gambling.
  • Options
    May not be another ever. He's is what I would call a genetic mutation, a freak of nature. LOL

Finally broke through the TOP 90 barrier this morning at RANK #88 5,701 AP. I'll try to hold my position since I REFUSE to pend GOLD, which is required to climb any further up the ladder.

We can only see the top 30 ... never what lies between us and RANK #30, but I find it interesting that #30 has ALWAYS doubled my AP and it takes the same AP total to make the top 90. I would bet, and I am a betting man after all, that the TOP 30 might be actual realistic numbers, but other than your own, everything else is an illusion.

The lack of visibility outside the top 30 is maddening. You can't see who's sneaking up on you. The good news is, assuming they actually do run the League event as scheduled, top 250 is not that much worse than top 90.

Me, I am so paranoid about Glu that I am looking for them to throw us a curve one of these weeks and not give 2nd Gun parts in the Silver League. If they go to giving Drone parts as Silver League prizes, I will be real ****ed. I wish I had counted the number of 64 K Shield parts I have "won" as I slowly scrolled through them last night. It had to be 300-400.
  • Options
    The lack of visibility outside the top 30 is maddening. You can't see who's sneaking up on you. The good news is, assuming they actually do run the League event as scheduled, top 250 is not that much worse than top 90.

Me, I am so paranoid about Glu that I am looking for them to throw us a curve one of these weeks and not give 2nd Gun parts in the Silver League. If they go to giving Drone parts as Silver League prizes, I will be real ****ed.

AGREED ... drone parts aren't a prize, they are another obstacle. The more you win, the harder it is to actually use them LMAO
  • Options
    AGREED ... drone parts aren't a prize, they are another obstacle. The more you win, the harder it is to actually use them LMAO

Which is what makes them perfect for Silver League prizes. You laugh now, but we know how the devious minds at Glu work!
  • Options
    Which is what makes them perfect for Silver League prizes. You laugh now, but we know how the devious minds at Glu work!

Drones were always useless. I still have thousands of CKS 2.0 parts. I didn't know what they did then and I still don't know. Drones haven't done anything for me but make my gaming life miserable LMAO

I WISH I COULD TRADE THEM IN !!!
  • Options
    Drones were always useless. I still have thousands of CKS 2.0 parts. I didn't know what they did then and I still don't know. Drones haven't done anything for me but make my gaming life miserable LMAO

I WISH I COULD TRADE THEM IN !!!

Interesting that you bring up the subject of trade-ins. In the course of leveling up the last couple of days, I actually traded in the last of my old drones, good riddance. Of course, Glu charged the same price to fuse them as any other upgrade part, so it was no bargain, but at least they are now gone. (Unless I "win" some more)
  • Options
    Interesting that you bring up the subject of trade-ins. In the course of leveling up the last couple of days, I actually traded in the last of my old drones, good riddance. Of course, Glu charged the same price to fuse them as any other upgrade part, so it was no bargain, but at least they are now gone. (Unless I "win" some more)

GLU FACTORY: "Sure we'll take them off your hands, what do you want for them?"

ME: "Nothing at all, but since you ask a few rockets would be nice"

GLU FACTORY: "No problem at all ... that will be 200,000,000 diamonds please".

BTW The CLAN Event is competing for "Healing Rays". Is that it? Nothing else?