Options

New campaign coming?

Jimid12366Jimid12366 Registered Users 7 Posts
Any idea when we might see a new campaign? Seems like a long time since a new one came out

Comments

• Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Jimid12366 wrote: »
    Any idea when we might see a new campaign? Seems like a long time since a new one came out

If Glu continues to hold true to form the way they have been doing their updates you will see it this coming Wed somewhere between 12.noon and 3 pm Eastern Time.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    And, Android users will loose another day of league/global tournament. Joy!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Why do these things always happen when I need a HEAVY??
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Why do these things always happen when I need a HEAVY??

The update is just one of those few seconds updates that at worse case scenario makes you lose the battle you are playing.
    The game restarts and all is good.
    BTW the competition for the 11.5 Heavy won't start till next Thursday so you will be good to go.Good luck and I hope that you are able to acquire that heavy this time around.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    The update is just one of those few seconds updates that at worse case scenario makes you lose the battle you are playing.
    The game restarts and all is good.
    BTW the competition for the 11.5 Heavy won't start till next Thursday so you will be good to go.Good luck and I hope that you are able to acquire that heavy this time around.

You're right of course, I guess they've made me paranoid *** SMILES ***
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Shouldn't a new campaign be released at the end of this tournament?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Recently, new campaigns have been released on the first Wednesday of the month, should be next week.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Recently, new campaigns have been released on the first Wednesday of the month, should be next week.

What time on Wednesday? How long does it take for the servers to come back up?
  • Options
    What time on Wednesday? How long does it take for the servers to come back up?

It has typically been midmorning, MDT. 10 or 11 oclock. Servers have come up quickly after new content.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    It has typically been midmorning, MDT. 10 or 11 oclock. Servers have come up quickly after new content.

Not sure I completly agree with servers coming up quickly. Usually there have been lots and lots of trouble, both with new version and new content. The only release that was quite ok was the latest campaign, The Unchosen.

GLU releases....
    - Made a release when there was one hour left of a daily one (I think it was a daily)
    - they have shortened a 4-day event to 3 days
    - one of their quick releases wasn't quick at all, they extended the server downtime at least twice
    - Often things that have been fixed before comes back.... i.e. trouble loading campaigns, loading times gets even worse, etc etc
    - iOS and Android versions is often not released at the same time.

So lets hope I'm wrong this time and that GLU actually have learned how to release and test their games...
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    New campaign up on IOS
  • Options

IT'S HERE ... check out HANDLES' POST ...
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I'd rather Glu focus on resolving version 3 bugs before developing another campaign. There's still a lot on the bug list, especially as regards upgrading drone components, which is essentially broken.
  • Options
    I'm on Google Android and getting those annoying perpetual CONTENT UPDATEs again ...

UPDATE: NO UPDATE (on Android) YET
  • Options
    Scorpion, can you believe that the released Tier 11 with the new campaign? 819.2 K Diamonds required to get to Tier 11 and who knows how much to get through the level once you come up with the 819 K. The good news is that I won't have any extra Diamonds to throw into Drone upgrade for a very long while. You notice that they were so busy creating a new level to suck up dough that they couldn't get to a drone upgrade fix! Same old, same old

Still offline on Amazon, I am sure that my vault will be empty by the time I get to log back in.