New weapons available that may be purchased by in game cash in every campaign

ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
I'm just curious if there is available new weapon that may be purchased by in game cash in every level campaign…
Currently I'm in Europe Campaign, the new weapon available purchased by in game cash are; Kraken and Longshot-50. My current level is 48.

Prior proceed to next campaign level which is "Global Assault"; "World on Fire" and so on, are there any new weapon purchasable by in game cash? I would like to proceed for next level without fully upgrading my current weapon, I need some suggestions…thank you.

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Yes, there are Snipers/Assaults offered for in-game cash with every new campaign section. If you're playing the game for free, I would suggest buying and upgrading every weapon available for cash. Also, check the store for new cash weapons every time you get a new campaign section and after you have "neutralized" each campaign. In the past, Glu didn't require using a Sniper or Assault Gun to complete the campaigns, but they may have changed that since I started playing.

If watching videos for free gold is available to you, I would save up and buy the most powerful Tesla and Heavy you can afford/wait for; until you've completed "Kill Club" (the current campaign section), to be more competitive in PVP with the highest ranking cash weapons. The PVP base's defensive strength is doubled with every tier, like the cash weapons power rating. A Tesla with a power rating of 1000 is usually effective to take out defenses with up to 3000 strength and the infinite ammo of Tesla/Heavy will help clear those rockets away faster.

Here are the lists of cash weapons I have, but keep in mind that Glu will sometimes change the names.

Snipers for cash:
    "Scout M390" - max power 180
    "Talon SR-9" - max power 360
    "Ranger 338LM" - max power 720
    "Longshot 50" - max power 1440
    "SR-308 Rapier" - max power 2880
    "Nighthawk" - max power 5760
    "Alligator" - max power 11520
    "Slingshot" - max power 23040
    "Scalpel" - max power 46080

Assault Guns for cash:
    "Commando XM-7" - 180
    "Raptor MAR-21" - 360
    "Viper X-72" - 720
    "Kraken AK-200" - 1440
    "Demon H17" - 2880
    "Wreath Wrecker" - 5760
    "Scarab" - 11520
    "Granite" - 23040
    "Scorcher" - 46080
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    David, thank you very much for your invaluable information you give, really appreciated!!
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    I just completed the new level The Unchosen and no level 10.0 weapons unlocked for in game cash purchase.
    A sniper and a assault rifle should have been available for purchase but they were not.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    l

Snipers for cash:
    "Scout M390" - max power 180
    "Talon SR-9" - max power 360
    "Ranger 338LM" - max power 720
    "Longshot 50" - max power 1440
    "SR-308 Rapier" - max power 2880
    "Nighthawk" - max power 5760
    "Alligator" - max power 11520
    "Slingshot" - max power 23040
    "Scalpel" - max power 46080

Assault Guns for cash:
    "Commando XM-7" - 180
    "Raptor MAR-21" - 360
    "Viper X-72" - 720
    "Kraken AK-200" - 1440
    "Demon H17" - 2880
    "Wreath Wrecker" - 5760
    "Scarab" - 11520
    "Granite" - 23040
    "Scorcher" - 46080

Glasiacs mr tennant
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    That's all very well ; but I am amazed that they have not yet answered the question : Where are the main weapons of the new campaign ? Perhaps the game will be so from now ? not continue to disappoint players with these things !!!
    And one more thing : As a player and who pays , I demand response to this issue , you can see that not only affect me
    Anyway, for "The Unchosen" and "Ascension"; are there any available weapon to be purchased with in game cash?

How's their power?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    For Unchosen, you should have the Adam X10, 92K power maxed at 1.4M cash. Why it's not showing up for some is either they haven't looked, or it's a bug.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I picked up the ADAM over the weekend ... it was a weekend only sale item ... I even posted about it in a few places.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I picked up the ADAM over the weekend ... it was a weekend only sale item ... I even posted about it in a few places.

I just checked it and it's still is right now. And so is Fenris, which is an assault rifle.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts

Sadly, only Primary Weapons are available for cash. Even then, they are usually just below state of the Art. Scorpions purchase of the Adam last week was a great find.
  • mohimunnamohimunna Registered Users 2 Posts
    i can't buy any new weapon on campaign brazil without gold. what is the problem? can anyone help me?
  • 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    mohimunna wrote: »
    i can't buy any new weapon on campaign brazil without gold. what is the problem? can anyone help me?

You're not the only one with that glitch. You have to win an assault/sniper rifle in the coming weeks or use gold to buy a sniper or assault rifle. Good luck.
  • mohimunnamohimunna Registered Users 2 Posts
    New weapons available that may be purchased by in game cash in every campaign. but i can't. why anything wrong?
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Keep playing campaign's to level up to unlock cash weapons, for pvp you need to look at secondary weapons
    ( + )
    Ok, how's the latest in game cash purchasable weapons on "Dressed to Kill," what's the max level?
    Thianren wrote: »
    Ok, how's the latest in game cash purchasable weapons on "Dressed to Kill," what's the max level?

Flute x11.0, 102.4/184.32K 2.61M
    Harp x11.0, 102.4/184.32K 2.61M

Next weapons should be released with next region after
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Flute x11.0, 102.4/184.32K 2.61M
    Harp x11.0, 102.4/184.32K 2.61M

Next weapons should be released with next region after

You know what's funny about this particular weapon(s) I picked up the FLUTE over a month ago and it's back on sale.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    You know what's funny about this particular weapon(s) I picked up the FLUTE over a month ago and it's back on sale.

These were the current cash price (I never purchased them)? The only thing I have on sale is a heavy the equivalent of the Medusa for 702 gold.
    OMG! It means…my Cain and Nidhogg are already expired by the time I reached the "Dressed to Kill" aarrrgghhhh…so sad!!