Options

Base Upgrade Issue

SGMSGM Registered Users 4 Posts
Anyone else having an issue w/ base upgrades? I'm level 90 (100 now) so I understand needing to upgrade base economy to make room for enough diamonds for the other upgrades. But here's the issue.

Downloaded Ascension and got new missions and option to upgrade base. Vault was full at 812K so spent them. After upgrading the base to get to tier 11, and one upgrade to base economy, my max vault is 822.68K and every base upgrade (from base economy, guard level, etc) is 1.51 million diamonds (or 315 gold of course).

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    SGM wrote: »
    Anyone else having an issue w/ base upgrades? I'm level 90 (100 now) so I understand needing to upgrade base economy to make room for enough diamonds for the other upgrades. But here's the issue.

Downloaded Ascension and got new missions and option to upgrade base. Vault was full at 812K so spent them. After upgrading the base to get to tier 11, and one upgrade to base economy, my max vault is 822.68K and every base upgrade (from base economy, guard level, etc) is 1.51 million diamonds (or 315 gold of course).

I just posted my own outrage about this one without reading your post. Sorry, you saw this first. This is screwed up! No upgrades are possible with the use of Gold. Members of my Clan tell me that the Gold credits for upgrade is messed up as well.
    Glu has reached a new low!
  • Options
    MRKYLEMRKYLE Registered Users 9 Posts
    SGM wrote: »

Yes. This blows. The upgrades are super expensive with gold or diamonds. I can't see the justification for costing 315 gold to make a single upgrade to the base. Then there is the obvious bug in the setup with upgrades costing more than the base economy will allow you to store up in diamonds anyway. Gotta be a fix coming. Wonder if there is any chance of gold credits for that which has already been spent? Dreaming there I am sure...
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Thea dev team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    MRKYLE wrote: »
    Yes. This blows. The upgrades are super expensive with gold or diamonds. I can't see the justification for costing 315 gold to make a single upgrade to the base. Then there is the obvious bug in the setup with upgrades costing more than the base economy will allow you to store up in diamonds anyway. Gotta be a fix coming. Wonder if there is any chance of gold credits for that which has already been spent? Dreaming there I am sure...

I'm at Tier 10 and the 2nd player health upgrade costs 405 gold so at least it is getting cheaper in tier 11 ;-)
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    I'm at Tier 10 and the 2nd player health upgrade costs 405 gold so at least it is getting cheaper in tier 11 ;-)

Just upgraded the Base economy to stage 3 on Tier 10 at a cost of 665.6K diamonds. When upgrade was done I got that screen saying upgrade finished but the vault size didn't change and the amount of diamonds per hour didn't change. Nicely done GLU, you managed to break one of the few things that have been working....

So now I need 742.4K diamonds (or 455 gold) to upgrade base economy but my base only holds 665.6K. So it's not only broken for Tier 11, it's broken all over.... Thx GLU!

I take for granted that you will give me the diamonds I'm now loosing every hour as the hourly diamonds didn't increase?? Yeah, fat chance... GLU, you f'd me over once again.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Just upgraded the Base economy to stage 3 on Tier 10 at a cost of 665.6K diamonds. When upgrade was done I got that screen saying upgrade finished but the vault size didn't change and the amount of diamonds per hour didn't change. Nicely done GLU, you managed to break one of the few things that have been working....

So now I need 742.4K diamonds (or 455 gold) to upgrade base economy but my base only holds 665.6K. So it's not only broken for Tier 11, it's broken all over.... Thx GLU!

I take for granted that you will give me the diamonds I'm now loosing every hour as the hourly diamonds didn't increase?? Yeah, fat chance... GLU, you f'd me over once again.

It would be nice to see a screenshot of your base upgrades....
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts

I have discovered that this error disappears if you go to another screen and then come back to it. It has freaked me out the last several upgrades, but if you come back to it, it should be fixed. If necessary close the game and reopen. Should work.