New content, lots and lots of it....

bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
The last 24 hrs I have received the notification of "New content available" at least 14 times. What is it GLU is trying to fix but don't succeed in doing in one or two releases?

5 minutes ago I got another new content download of 0.11 mb and one of 0.10 mb. After the 0.11 mb download the Global event disappeared and I instead got 2 victory points after the pvp match.... Restarted the game again and got that 0.10 mb download and then the global event was back.

I'm not sure what GLU is trying to do and it looks like they are not knowing either.
Just tried the f'd up drone part upgrade. Still not fixed even though it was a big part of the 3.0 release... Not sure why GLu don't care to fix it.

Edit:
also started to get lots of connection problems, and it is even slower than before.

Edit 2:
Added pics.
15ebf9k.png

20rqxhj.png

23lb608.png
===============
One BITE at a time!

Comments

• RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    Yeah I've had the same thing happening. Sometimes I go in and the Global event isn't there then it says new content and restarts. No idea what's going on.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    When these started stringing together during league event, I found myself in a completely different bracket. This resulted in completely different opponents as well. In the Global you really cannot see anyone but the top leaders, so it would be difficult to notice any changes but take a look anyway.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    The last 24 hrs I have received the notification of "New content available" at least 14 times. What is it GLU is trying to fix but don't succeed in doing in one or two releases?

5 minutes ago I got another new content download of 0.11 mb and one of 0.10 mb. After the 0.11 mb download the Global event disappeared and I instead got 2 victory points after the pvp match.... Restarted the game again and got that 0.10 mb download and then the global event was back.

I'm not sure what GLU is trying to do and it looks like they are not knowing either.
    Just tried the f'd up drone part upgrade. Still not fixed even though it was a big part of the 3.0 release... Not sure why GLu don't care to fix it.

Edit:
    also started to get lots of connection problems, and it is even slower than before.

Edit 2:
    Added pics.

This new content download of 0.11 mb and one of 0.10 mb are driving me nuts.
    It happens 7-8 times per days!!!
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Proberly trying to correct spelling mistakes. But since I've had the same restart 300 times in just collecting my daily diamonds an gold an logging back off afterwards. So no real biggie