Pvp bug

ElidynElidyn Registered Users 1 Posts
It already happened to me twice and its becoming annoyng now: whenever im on a win streak i get either a "there is new content, please restart" message or it just wont load when im entering a pvp match. After that i lose the match and the streak. Last time it happened i had already won the match and not only couldnt i claim the reward but it was counted as a loss. i would like to know why is this happening and if it will happen again. Thanks

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    This problem has persisted since the beginning of the game. It's not going away, sorry.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Elidyn wrote: »
    It already happened to me twice and its becoming annoyng now: whenever im on a win streak i get either a "there is new content, please restart" message or it just wont load when im entering a pvp match. After that i lose the match and the streak. Last time it happened i had already won the match and not only couldnt i claim the reward but it was counted as a loss. i would like to know why is this happening and if it will happen again. Thanks

This error is one of many of a laundry list of errors with no resolution as yet. I won't go into details, there are many posts in this forum regarding this. I haven't tried this yet so it's only a theory of mine and needs to be confirmed. It can't hurt to try and can only HELP ... possibly.

Instead of tapping RESTART, exit the game and close the app; on ANDROID all I need do is SWIPE and tap the HOME icon. I'm sure something similar is available on IOS.

Refer to my post below that explains my theory in further detail.

Good Hunting !!!

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135700-Handles-Serious-BUG-with-Recent-Base-11-update-Contract-Killer-Sniper/page2
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    this morning I was facing Tier 11 bases (91K defense) for about 10K in diamonds a pop. A new content, forced restart happened and I started facing Tier 10 bases (69K defense) for about 20K in diamonds a pop. This went on for about 2 hours until I received another new content, forced restart.... now I'm back to facing the Tier 11 bases for 10K in diamonds each.

What the **** is going on. GLU, you need to seriously get your **** together
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    this morning I was facing Tier 11 bases (91K defense) for about 10K in diamonds a pop. A new content, forced restart happened and I started facing Tier 10 bases (69K defense) for about 20K in diamonds a pop. This went on for about 2 hours until I received another new content, forced restart.... now I'm back to facing the Tier 11 bases for 10K in diamonds each.

What the **** is going on. GLU, you need to seriously get your **** together

Did you lose your win streak?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Did you lose your win streak?

thankfully, both times happened after i had already made it back to the main screen, so I didn't lose my streak
  • ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
    Elidyn wrote: »

I feel your pain. I just lost 3 energies in a row. "Please restart new content" or something along those line. I also get an unknown error too or it just crashes and goes back to my home screen. I too have actually won matches and have it happen. You lose the match and the winning streak but what's worse is I have lost all the diamonds that I haven't collected. Once there was at least 7k! I usually get into the silver league but this has happened so often lately I will be hard pressed to reach that level this weekend I can barely put 7 wins together before it crashes. I am about fled up with the poor response from Glu. I'm not spending another dime until they fix this!
  • JT99JT99 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Toogreys wrote: »
    I feel your pain. I just lost 3 energies in a row. "Please restart new content" or something along those line. I also get an unknown error too or it just crashes and goes back to my home screen. I too have actually won matches and have it happen. You lose the match and the winning streak but what's worse is I have lost all the diamonds that I haven't collected. Once there was at least 7k! I usually get into the silver league but this has happened so often lately I will be hard pressed to reach that level this weekend I can barely put 7 wins together before it crashes. I am about fled up with the poor response from Glu. I'm not spending another dime until they fix this!

I had this come up a lot this week. I found using all my energy and then restarting my phone would give me that message either when I went to PVP or when I tried to find an opponent. The worst outcome when I did it that way was losing 125 diamonds so not horrible. Hope that helps.

Also- sorry about Monday (that was me), glad you got the gun in the end.
  • SpidygrooveSpidygroove Registered Users 1 Posts
    Glu keep making my energy wasted, keep crashing out either pvp or doing open contract...this ****ty issue keep stacking and stacking with no solution