Options

Where is the sale?

YagershotsYagershots Registered Users 7 Posts
I keep seeing this pop-up ad for a sale this weekend. But I only see one heavy on sale. It looks like the Harp assault is in the picture. I am thinking about spending some RWM but don't want to miss a sale on the Harp. Am I missing something

IMG_0940.jpg

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Yagershots wrote: »
    I keep seeing this pop-up ad for a sale this weekend. But I only see one heavy on sale. It looks like the Harp assault is in the picture. I am thinking about spending some RWM but don't want to miss a sale on the Harp. Am I missing something

IMG_0940.jpg

Some sale items open up based on campaigns completed and current weapons inventory BUT this isn't the first time an item was supposedly on sale and never appeared .....

Welcome to the GLU FACTORY !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Some sale items open up based on campaigns completed and current weapons inventory BUT this isn't the first time an item was supposedly on sale and never appeared .....

All those weapons suck, don't waste your gold.
  • Options
    All those weapons suck, don't waste your gold.

I think the weapon he was referring to was rated at 12.0
  • Options
    The most powerful weapon there is the seth which is 10.5
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

Thanks for the responses. I could swear the assault weapon is the Harp rated at 11x

GLU Factory!!! Nice

I will just purchase the Seth which I see in my shop on sale. Was really looking to upgrade my Assult.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses. I could swear the assault weapon is the Harp rated at 11x

GLU Factory!!! Nice

I will just purchase the Seth which I see in my shop on sale. Was really looking to upgrade my Assult.

SETH is a good weapon, I picked one up for this week's GLOBAL. It's NOT the answer for MAX'd out TIER 11. It is effective against TIER 10 though so be careful how you select your opponents. You can win TIER 11, but it's gonna take medkits, knives and a grenade or 2.
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts

GLU Factory!!! Nice

At least they show you the Seth.Its not in my list of heavy guns any longer.
    A few days ago it showed when they wanted 1500 gold for it but now it's disappeared.
    How much are they running it on sale for?
    Oh well add that to the ever growing list of the Glu fkups.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    A few days ago it showed when they wanted 1500 gold for it but now it's disappeared.

The thing about promotional guns is that they are available based off of the region you have unlocked. The Seth should be available to those who have beat the map called "the unchosen"
  • Options

The sale price was 950 GOLD when I grabbed it last week. Spent the next few days getting it ready for this week's global.
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    The thing about promotional guns is that they are available based off of the region you have unlocked. The Seth should be available to those who have beat the map called "the unchosen"

I have defeated all maps and all missions including the new one that just downloaded last week.
    The Seth did show up for me when it was 1500 gold but not showing up now.
    It's just another of the famous Glu screwups.
    Its not the first time they have ran phantom sales.
  • Options
    I have defeated all maps and all missions including the new one that just downloaded last week.
    The Seth did show up for me when it was 1500 gold but not showing up now.
    It's just another of the famous Glu screwups.
    Its not the first time they have ran phantom sales.

I am a 1/4 of the way through ascension on iOS the Seth is showing on sale for 945 from 1,350. I also have the option to get the Dragon Pack under deals it is the Adam elite long 10.5 76.8K and Fenris elite assault 10.5 64K for 850 gold. Thinking of buying all three
  • Options
    I am a 1/4 of the way through ascension on iOS the Seth is showing on sale for 945 from 1,350. I also have the option to get the Dragon Pack under deals it is the Adam elite long 10.5 76.8K and Fenris elite assault 10.5 64K for 850 gold. Thinking of buying all three

YES that was the price on Google as well. Be careful about buying 10.5 HEAVY weapons. They are already a month old and are marginal at best vs TIER 11.. Another upgrade to TIER 12 and they will be useless. The exception is the 10.5 TESLA which should survive the next few updates.