Mr Glu I hope you read

Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
Mr. Glu:
*****************The human being is a creature of habit and adaptable ... in case you have not noticed you, your clients are human beings and we have adapted reluctantly absurd your updates and your unlikely changes in the game:
You have taken away the right to buy a primary weapon after each campaign, and we have adapted.
You have taken away gold bars while leveling in campaigns and we adapt.
You every update, disrupts winning streaks and we adapt.
You have interrupted two events to Android users, has created bots with impossible defense, you commit injustices who paid real money, you treat us as undesirable and we got used to and try to adapt ....
In short, are you the worst manager in the world and we adapt ... Well, Glu Lord: I say goodbye because I'm sick of your traps and swindles and your desperate attempts to get us more money; I hope that many end up like me, getting fed up and saying goodbye to you, and you finish adapting and getting used to being alone ....

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Excellent summing up of most of the unsolved problems with this game, and I hope management does read this.

Bottom line though, if they do not feel it in their wallet, they will not listen, that seems to be the only way they adapt.
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Dear Colleague: I know this Glu, it passes all that ails us customers. It is a swindler and hope the players end up realizing this thief and let dry. It's what he deserves Glu
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hear ... Hear !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    I agree as well and may b done with this game now too.
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Most peoples motto "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

Glu's motto "Well yeah it's broke,but hey let's find a way to screw it up more".
    You're absolutely right; but these "arrangements" have a double standard: one: more and two screw up: pretending defraud users enslave us to live earrings Tablet or IPod
    This man Glu, is a small-time hustler. He has fooled everyone and this is just the beginning ... You have to understand that this is like a chain link after link has been reaching what today is this attempt to play ... It all started with a boot cut sniper rifle. Glu, the audacity to do such an act of bad faith and we took, we allow customers, giving rise to the start of a succession of events that have led to this unfortunate attempt to scam. That if he always hid behind difficulties put players who cheat; total, Glu has done is pave the way for these people, because after all, are still there, always at the top and we who pay, then give us a sack ... Glu has busted my *****