Options

Vip event

Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
Does anyone know what the weapon is for spending however much it is in this weeks vip event. I'm talking when you well exceed the 3500. Just curious how much needs to be spent & the prize. Surely someone in one of the clans has done so already.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Does anyone know what the weapon is for spending however much it is in this weeks vip event. I'm talking when you well exceed the 3500. Just curious how much needs to be spent & the prize. Surely someone in one of the clans has done so already.

Thanks!

For 3500 spent you get the ABEL Sniper rifle 10.5 strars, MAX Power is 117.76. identical to the Adam Elite that I am using.

Nice gun, but Snipers are increasing irrelevant as the game now stands.
  • Options
    Bradr what I'm asking is the next weapon after you spend the 3500. There is always a "special weapon" after the one offered if you spend enough. Not sure if you have to spend 7k or more gold to get the gun. Just trying to find out what it is going to be.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Bradr what I'm asking is the next weapon after you spend the 3500. There is always a "special weapon" after the one offered if you spend enough. Not sure if you have to spend 7k or more gold to get the gun. Just trying to find out what it is going to be.

I can't speak for most, but I don't think anyone here is spending GOLD like that anymore, I know I never have. Try sending a PM to one of the TOP 10 finishers, they might respond.

LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts

The Super VIP, as we have been calling it, is hidden until you spend the 3500. If I were to guess, I would say that the Super weapons would be a Tesla and a Heavy, with the top prize being a 12.5 Heavy, but I am not going to spend the bucks to find out. If you do, please post, it would be interesting.
  • Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    its the 11.5 tesla eruption i think
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    The Super VIP after the VIP event is a bit different, normally VIP event will let you spend 3,500, 4,500 and 6,000 gold then second tier for Super VIP will reveal. Top prize as I see from my clan member is 15,000 gold spend after 6,000 first tier.

Actually the highest is Landslide Tesla and Naga Heavy Gun, I think this week we may see new weapon from Super VIP at 13.0
  • Options
    The Super VIP after the VIP event is a bit different, normally VIP event will let you spend 3,500, 4,500 and 6,000 gold then second tier for Super VIP will reveal. Top prize as I see from my clan member is 15,000 gold spend after 6,000 first tier.

Actually the highest is Landslide Tesla and Naga Heavy Gun, I think this week we may see new weapon from Super VIP at 13.0
    Thanks Kitty I did understand you would have to spend $500 to get the super Vip prize, just wanted to know what is was.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    With that kind of money, you might as well buy a gun!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    With that kind of money, you might as well buy a gun!

... or maybe a date for the evening !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    ... or maybe a date for the evening !!!
    Ha good one! That's a pretty expensive date! But true much better things to spend $500 on then a virtual gun.