Options

Oh dear Glu

gigmaestrogigmaestro Registered Users 9 Posts
What a bad day. Lost my winning streak multiple times due to PVP crashing on loading at least five times, ALWAYS crashing after one of numerous updates and even when the PVP loads......****y freezing **** which means when I have hit the 'cover' button I still get a face full of rockets and bullets and die. This is getting beyond a joke!!

Comments

• Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Sorry, but you are not the only one...😟... Unfortunately glu don't care.. Keep spending to keep them happy *******s 😡.
  • Options
    gigmaestrogigmaestro Registered Users 9 Posts
    The short range PVPs are now pretty much unplayable. Sort it out Glu!!
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    gigmaestro wrote: »
    What a bad day. Lost my winning streak multiple times due to PVP crashing on loading at least five times, ALWAYS crashing after one of numerous updates and even when the PVP loads......****y freezing **** which means when I have hit the 'cover' button I still get a face full of rockets and bullets and die. This is getting beyond a joke!!

I have been informed that the dev team has fixed this issue. Can you please confirm if you are no longer having this issue or if you are still having it.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I have been informed that the dev team has fixed this issue. Can you please confirm if you are no longer having this issue or if you are still having it.

I'm having this issue still. I have to skip like 10 shorts to either get a long or a playable short. Don't notice any difference. Maybe others can chime in on this.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'm having this issue still. I have to skip like 10 shorts to either get a long or a playable short. Don't notice any difference. Maybe others can chime in on this.

To confirm, you are getting messages saying you need to update/restart/crash?

I forgot to be more specific about my question as the the original poster mentioned a couple of issues.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    To confirm, you are getting messages saying you need to update/restart/crash?

I forgot to be more specific about my question as the the original poster mentioned a couple of issues.

Game restarts aside,

The problem the players here are complaining about are mostly due to the poor performance of the graphics system on their device. I've described this issue several times before, but in short, the textures are just too concentrated on the SHORT battle game maps. While they may be nice effects to add to the game, they are killing even high end devices like iPads, Samsung and Google.

These started with the new CLS 3.0 release and progressively became worse.

I would love to know what devices the developers are using; maybe I'll pick one up *** SMILES ***

BTW Is anyone using the NVidia Shield tablet?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION