Options

HANDLES: My Descent From Purgatory to Hell?

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
gates_of_hell.png

As you can see, at the beginning of my latest battle, the "Battle Field" suddenly opens beneath my feet and I begin my long descent into the bowels of the Earth to meet Hades. Spooks still firing at me through the gaping hole above me, whilst I carry my TESLA to meet my final fate.

*** SMILES ***
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Well, can't say that was expected.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Well, can't say that was expected.

Some developers DO have a sense of humor ... LMAO ... Also, I had to forfeit the match because it seemed to take forever for the clock to expire, if that helps any in isolating the problem.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    gates_of_hell.png

As you can see, at the beginning of my latest battle, the "Battle Field" suddenly opens beneath my feet and I begin my long descent into the bowels of the Earth to meet Hades. Spooks still firing at me through the gaping hole above me, whilst I carry my TESLA to meet my final fate.

*** SMILES ***

Same thing happened to me almost 2 months ago back when the Charybdis was the nice tesla. The "flames" around the border are much more pronounced than the screen shot shows.
    try_again wrote: »
    Unfortunately, my first attempt didn't take the screenshot where you could see the floor of the play area become smaller and smaller. This was taken at the point where you see the opponents at my right wrist behind me. The effect is the flames of hades all around me! I was on the upper deck and hit left and duck at about the same time. Ended up walking down an endless stairway.Screenshot_2015-04-16-19-37-07.png
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me almost 2 months ago back when the Charybdis was the nice tesla. The "flames" around the border are much more pronounced than the screen shot shows.

Famous Last Words ... I'll See You In Hell !!! >>> LMAO
  • Options
    Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Famous Last Words ... I'll See You In Hell !!! >>> LMAO

Hahaha...that was awsome for GLU Victory all player
    Got prostrated with this hell on a cell...