Its imposible...

Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
Those 4 support drone its imposible to upgrade untill now...
The rocket luncher-healingray-machinegun-shield..,
Mr glu..,if u cant fixed this problem nobody could upgrade those
Drone upto 360k..those people have 360k drone are almost fake as i
Observe..,coz im on Ios platform and i have 128gb ip6..!!!

Could someone explain why untill now glu could fixed this problem...?

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Stork007 wrote: »
    Those 4 support drone its imposible to upgrade untill now...
    The rocket luncher-healingray-machinegun-shield..,
    Mr glu..,if u cant fixed this problem nobody could upgrade those
    Drone upto 360k..those people have 360k drone are almost fake as i
    Observe..,coz im on Ios platform and i have 128gb ip6..!!!

Could someone explain why untill now glu could fixed this problem...?

Either they don't know what to fix (over a month now) OR they don't want to fix it ... it's obvious to most that the new drones have destroyed the "play-ability" of the game, so ... DRONES BE GONE !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Either they don't know what to fix (over a month now) OR they don't want to fix it ... it's obvious to most that the new drones have destroyed the "play-ability" of the game, so ... DRONES BE GONE !!!

Thanks bro..,so its useless to have this..i support the campaign during the PVP global tournament
    That no drones...Drones Be Gone...
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts

One of the members of my Clan on Amazon got an email from the Glu developers last night which said that they were working on it and they would either modify the Drone program or change to something else, which means thay haven't even started to fix this, since they haven't yet decided what to do.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts

You are assuming they know how to program - from what I've seen since v2.0 release, this is not a current capability.
    Has anything been fixed?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    One of the members of my Clan on Amazon got an email from the Glu developers last night which said that they were working on it and they would either modify the Drone program or change to something else, which means thay haven't even started to fix this, since they haven't yet decided what to do.

Now why doesn't that surprise me? Developer language for I don't have a clue ... LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »

Gud news but its unfair they know how to make this
    Work but they dnt know how to fix this error...funny
    In nxt release maybe same problem and same story
    Hehehe