Global Event: Jun 11 2015

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm back to cruise mode ... 469 AP RANK #686 *** SMILES** On track for Silver League and 10 PARTS ... not that I really need the ASSAULT weapon, but I said the same think about the SNIPER a couple of GLOBALS back. All I'm doing is picking up my tablet to check the progress, play the free energy, started 6 hours late to begin with and only have 22 victories with no losses (other than the 1st battle and the lost touch controls glitch).

I couldn't miss the SILVER LEAGUE even if I wanted to, it's just not part of my fabric I guess LOL

Make that 2 losses ... took on a max'd TIER 11 to try something new ... didn't work LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I don't know how you play 2 platforms. I put the Amazon version on another tablet 2 weeks ago and I think I'm at LEVEL 2 ... LMAO

It takes a while to get a new platform going. Typically, I concentrate on one platform and just play free energy on the other. My intentiion has been to abandon one or the other. I enjoy Amazon more, but I can't abandon the Level 11 base and the 51 K Drone that I have on IOS. I go back and forth, and then Glu pulls yet another stunt and I think I should give up play on both platforms.

My budget for the two platforms is much less than my old budget for IOS alone.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    It takes a while to get a new platform going. Typically, I concentrate on one platform and just play free energy on the other. My intentiion has been to abandon one or the other. I enjoy Amazon more, but I can't abandon the Level 11 base and the 51 K Drone that I have on IOS. I go back and forth, and then Glu pulls yet another stunt and I think I should give up play on both platforms.

My budget for the two platforms is much less than my old budget for IOS alone.

Well I suppose I could play one while the other is charging up on energy ... I finally opened up the final vault economy on TIER 10 earlier, three more upgrades at 819.2K diamonds each.

Do you remember the cost for upgrading the stats?

BTW Imagine what it will be like when you get a 369K drone ... you'll be one of T-H-E-M ... LOL ... Is it me or do the TIER 10/369K drones seem less powerful than the TIER 11/369K drones?
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Surely Yoshi2278 who carried forward 5089 AP won parts last week. That figure should have netted him 20 parts.

Do you think that points will accumulate into next weeks Global?

By the way, I agree that the Amazon platform is left out, but it is not a joke. I love playing there and I love the people who play that platform. My clan on Amazon, Silentdeath, are the greatest bunch of gamers ever!

It took at least 5500 last week to get into rank 250. I've said it before, the glitch lasted for over a month from December-January and if YOU DO NOT GET WEAPON PARTS OR A GUN, YOUR POINTS WILL CARRY OVER UNTIL YOU WIN SOMETHING.
    It took at least 5500 last week to get into rank 250. I've said it before, the glitch lasted for over a month from December-January and if YOU DO NOT GET WEAPON PARTS OR A GUN, YOUR POINTS WILL CARRY OVER UNTIL YOU WIN SOMETHING.

Parts are award down to 1900th place. My 6600 VP put me at 86th last and I received 35 parts. Surely, Mr. Yoshi's 5100 AP would have put him in the top 250 for 20 parts or even in the top 500 for 15 parts. Anyone with 5000+ last week got parts. Something else is going on here.
    Parts are award down to 1900th place. My 6600 VP put me at 86th last and I received 35 parts. Surely, Mr. Yoshi's 5100 AP would have put him in the top 250 for 20 parts or even in the top 500 for 15 parts. Anyone with 5000+ last week got parts. Something else is going on here.

I was rank 300 something and didn't get any parts.

I appreciate your help in trying to explain this to me, but it still doesn't make any sense to me. I guess I am just going to have to add this to my ever growing list of things that Glu has done lately that make no sense at all.

Sorry for jumping into a thread I know nothing about or how it evolved, but I couldn't help notice that you finished RANK 300+ and didn't get any weapon parts ... how/when/under what circumstances did this happen? That is a major PROBLEM !!!
    Sorry for jumping into a thread I know nothing about or how it evolved, but I couldn't help notice that you finished RANK 300+ and didn't get any weapon parts ... how/when did this happen? That is a major PROBLEM !!!

Last week. I think we've isolated the problem, people who didn't get weapons or parts got their points transferred over. We should make our own detective agency for this game. Hahaha!
    Sorry for jumping into a thread I know nothing about or how it evolved, but I couldn't help notice that you finished RANK 300+ and didn't get any weapon parts ... how/when did this happen? That is a major PROBLEM !!!

Top 251 to 500 should get 15 parts. At this point, who knows, but the situation is FUBAR and getting worse by the day. BTW, the report from other sources is that todays glitch was that the Global was accidentally opened early to Asia and Eastern Europe. All of the leaders at the open come from Asia and Russia.

You may have seen my earlier post that they accidentally opened the Amazon Global at 2 pm yesterday. I got 185 AP and then they closed it back down. When it reopened at the regular time, I had the 185 AP and was in first place. I assume I will be accused of cheating and hacking.
    Top 251 to 500 should get 15 parts. At this point, who knows, but the situation is FUBAR and getting worse by the day. BTW, the report from other sources is that todays glitch was that the Global was accidentally opened early to Asia and Eastern Europe. All of the leaders at the open come from Asia and Russia.

You may have seen my earlier post that they accidentally opened the Amazon Global at 2 pm yesterday. I got 185 AP and then they closed it back down. When it reopened at the regular time, I had the 185 AP and was in first place. I assume I will be accused of cheating and hacking.

Well the Asia / Europe thing doesn't make much sense to me either. We should all start playing at the same time (GMT) regardless of what time zone you're in. That would explain your Amazon 2 PM start since it's 2-3 AM in Asia and still doesn't explain the AP thingy ... but I am more interested in his 300 AP and no parts glitch. What were those circumstances?

These exchanges have me totally dumbfounded ?? I must be missing something ...

Asian and Russian players being leaders BEFORE anyone else? Imagine that? That's the ONLY thing about this thread and the leaderboard that makes any sense to me LOL Ya know complaining about the leaders is like complaining about your coworker getting paid more than you do ...
    Well the Asia / Europe thing doesn't make much sense to me either. We should all start playing at the same time (GMT) regardless of what time zone you're in. That would explain your Amazon 2 PM start since it's 2-3 AM in Asia and still doesn't explain the AP thingy ... but I am more interested in his 300 AP and no parts glitch. What were those circumstances?

These exchanges have me totally dumbfounded ?? I must be missing something ...

Asian and Russian players being leaders BEFORE anyone else? Imagine that? That's the ONLY thing about this thread and the leaderboard that makes any sense to me LOL Ya know complaining about the leaders is like complaining about your coworker getting paid more than you do ...

What do you want to bet we never figure it out? It's not like Glu will ever say: Here's what happened. With this game, you have to take what they give you and try to have some fun anyway.

With the notable exception of your posts this forum is becoming increasing mired in some real uninteresting and negative speculations. I am finding it less and less useful in sorting through the frustrations of this game. In an environment where Glu doesn't even bother to read, much less respond to, user feedback about the game, what is the purpose of the forum? Glu contributes to this by refusing to use this forum as a way of disseminating information. I loved Handles reply to your Full Inbox post: It's empy now, I just deleted the whole mess.

True confession: I had to buy some Gold today, I had run through my supply of Medkits.
    ANGELS STATED - "The people with weapons and parts do not get their points carried over. The Amazon platform is an utter joke and they're always left out. They have no free gold videos, drones or other cool stuff on the ios platform."

NO DRONES you say? I'm liking Amazon already ** SMILES **
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    It took at least 5500 last week to get into rank 250. I've said it before, the glitch lasted for over a month from December-January and IF YOU DO NOT GET WEAPON PARTS OR A GUN, YOUR POINTS WILL CARRY OVER UNTIL YOU WIN SOMETHING.

I'll just give it the benefit of a doubt that that's the case. Yoshi2278 had 5091 AP in less than 8 minutes into the Global Event. At the time of this response, Yoshi2278 has 6491 AP and it is almost 23 hours into the event. That shows that Yoshi2278 only plays the free energy that he/she gets every hour. If that's the case, then his/her carry over AP is about 5000 - which is high enough to place in the top 1900. Top 1900 gets you 5 weapon parts and 1000 diamonds.
    Noobie wrote: »
    I'll just give it the benefit of a doubt that that's the case. Yoshi2278 had 5091 AP in less than 8 minutes into the Global Event. At the time of this response, Yoshi2278 has 6491 AP and it is almost 23 hours into the event. That shows that Yoshi2278 only plays the free energy that he/she gets every hour. If that's the case, then his/her carry over AP is about 5000 - which is high enough to place in the top 1900. Top 1900 gets you 5 weapon parts and 1000 diamonds.

If you read all the comments, you'll see that we solved the mystery. Some players didn't receive their weapons parts like me and that's why my score has been transferred over.
    Noobie wrote: »

Well with 6,491 after only one day, he'll place higher than 1900. He'll probably get 35. I've got to tell you that carrying over points from one Global to the next, if confirmed, is one of the few features that actually make sense in favor of the players. You expend a huge amount of effort playing the Global and come away with nothing so why not carry them over ... at least you won't need to work that hard again ... if it happens twice, then the weapon is yours ... cool.
    I've got a question about the VIP Event. Do weapons offered here as prizes, such as parts for the 11.0 FLUTE for example, get put up again for prizes in the next Global PvP for SNIPERS? OR Is this a one time offering? I've been trying to figure out how these VIP Events work (other than the GOLD expense) ...

BRADR752 ... what's your take on this?
    I've got a question about the VIP Event. Do weapons offered here as prizes, such as parts for the 11.0 FLUTE for example, get put up again for prizes in the next Global PvP for SNIPERS? OR Is this a one time offering? I've been trying to figure out how these VIP Events work (other than the GOLD expense) ...

I was thinking the same thing, there aren't enough parts to craft a weapon.

One would hope so, but given Glu's history, I doubt it. They have never shown any hesitancy to leave us with a box of parts and no way to complete it. My theory is that they hope to force you into the "Super VIP" bracket to craft the weapon. I bet if you spend 15K Gold in the Super, you got a weapon.
    I bet if you spend 15K Gold in the Super, you got a weapon.

Oh you're a funny guy !!! Kinda quiet in here today ...
    Oh you're a funny guy !!! Kinda quiet in here today ...

Suffering from a bad attitude. Playing OK though. 72nd on IOS 8th on Amazon. Real cranky about having to work my way through a couple of thousand players who got their AP carried over from last week.

Just had a 150 game streak ended with the disappearing controls glitch. Drone couldn't save me this time, too far back.
    Suffering from a bad attitude. Playing OK though. 72nd on IOS 8th on Amazon. Real cranky about having to work my way through a couple of thousand players who got their AP carried over from last week.

The thing is ... we're not even at the half way point. I won't even start playing until tomorrow afternoon, if I decide to play at all ** SMILES **

Cruise, cruise, cruise ... take it easy ... no pressure ... I started 6 hours late (I think I mentioned that) 1,508 AP RANKS # 452. I wonder how many of those carry overs I stepped over to get where I am? Not important ... what's in front of me? Not important ... just cruise and sometime tomorrow you can decide if you want to take the "kill shot".

Good Hunting !!!
    The thing is ... we're not even at the half way point. I won't even start playing until tomorrow afternoon, if I decide to play at all ** SMILES **

Cruise, cruise, cruise ... take it easy ... no pressure ... I started 6 hours late (I think I mentioned that) 1,508 AP RANKS # 452. I wonder how many of those carry overs I stepped over to get where I am? Not important ... what's in front of me? Not important ... just cruise and sometime tomorrow you can decide if you want to take the "kill shot".

Good Hunting !!!

Good to see you with a positive attitude. Mine will improve. Goals modest this weekend: Top 90 IOS and top 30 Amazon. Don't care about the Assault, back to the endless Drone upgrade project.

Next weekend will be the Tesla which will make everybody crazy. I should save some energy for that.
    good to see you with a positive attitude. Mine will improve. Goals modest this weekend: Top 90 ios and top 30 amazon. Don't care about the assault, back to the endless drone upgrade project.

Next weekend will be the tesla which will make everybody crazy. I should save some energy for that.

yep ... Save your energy *** smiles ***
    Good to see you with a positive attitude. Mine will improve. Goals modest this weekend: Top 90 IOS and top 30 Amazon. Don't care about the Assault, back to the endless Drone upgrade project.

Next weekend will be the Tesla which will make everybody crazy. I should save some energy for that.

If our points carry over again, your chances of getting that Tesla are slim. Hahaha.
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Dear Noobie:
    *****************************On this issue, there has been much talk and too long; Since the start of competitions or global events, there are always 30 players that make huge differences on others, forcing others to participate in the Silver League. If real people, they would have three simple questions:
    Or they are billionaires 1- (because they spend so much energy to compete gold) which I doubt
    2- Or have the pirated game.
    3- O is one of the tricks of Glu, to keep us all of us hooked on the game, dreaming chimera ever, we could play in the majors.
    Anyway, not only this issue should worry, I think the most sinister is to have competitors, players who have weapons that do not exist even in the store and over, steal the top spot in competitions Silver League for the remaining parts of the gun to get.
    Also keep in mind, players with a ridiculous score, you are ahead of the competition having the same victories.
    What I said and I stand: GLU A SCAMMER
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The super guns your seeing come from vip gold
    ( + )
    While I do not know many names on this weekend's Leaderboard on IOS because of the carry forward of points, I can vouch for the authenticity of the top players on both IOS and Amazon. (I don't play on the Android platform, so can't make representations there.) Many of the top players are in my Clans, Elites on IOS and Silentdeath on Amazon. They are real and I chat with them every day. Looking at the Amazon Global, I know 11 of the top 12 on the leaderboard right now.

You got one thing right: Glu is a scammer, but I believe the top players on the leaderboard are not.

The top weapons are from Super VIP, which means that they are spending the cash, perhaps foolishly, but at least honestly.
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    While I do not know many names on this weekend's Leaderboard on IOS because of the carry forward of points, I can vouch for the authenticity of the top players on both IOS and Amazon. (I don't play on the Android platform, so can't make representations there.) Many of the top players are in my Clans, Elites on IOS and Silentdeath on Amazon. They are real and I chat with them every day. Looking at the Amazon Global, I know 11 of the top 12 on the leaderboard right now.

You got one thing right: Glu is a scammer, but I believe the top players on the leaderboard are not.

The top weapons are from Super VIP, which means that they are spending the cash, perhaps foolishly, but at least honestly.

I always wondered what those extremely rich Arab oil ty****s did with their free time lmao.
    Gradually over the course of the weekend the IOS leaderboard is beginning to fill up with the usual names. Seven members of the Elites clan now at the top. The clan called Russia is killer strong as well.

I am still struggling in 48th place.