Game freezing.

R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
Since last global tournament my game start to freeze on PVP, while playing controls just don't respond, moved and stop mostly on slow motion, and the problem that the bullets keep making damage.. Making me to loose... Wining streak or medi packs.. The problem went away now it's doing on also on campaign .

Anyone has the same problem?

Comments

• ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Since last global tournament my game start to freeze on PVP, while playing controls just don't respond, moved and stop mostly on slow motion, and the problem that the bullets keep making damage.. Making me to loose... Wining streak or medi packs.. The problem went away now it's doing on also on campaign .

Yes! For me it mostly started with the drones but has gotten worse. There are a few threads on here that discusses this. Common belief is the detail of the graphics is causing the system to freeze or at least bog down. I was killed a coupe times today in slow motion because I couldn't keep up! Not good hope the find a solution soon.
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    This indicates how bad the game is installed. Each update turns the game into an opportunistic ****, that breaks the winning streaks, leaving relegated and increasingly engaged ... lose sleep trying to recover what was lost because of Glu and accompanying minions ... This game It has become a big **** and it bores me
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Chipp116 wrote: »
    This indicates how bad the game is installed. Each update turns the game into an opportunistic ****, that breaks the winning streaks, leaving relegated and increasingly engaged ... lose sleep trying to recover what was lost because of Glu and accompanying minions ... This game It has become a big **** and it bores me

It could have been worse if you spent money on it.
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts

One thing that I have found that helps mine when it does this is to exit the game,close it out,make sure no other apps are open and then hold down the home and power button at the same time till my devise shuts off.When my devise powers back up I go back into the game and it seems to work fine for me for about 24hrs or so till I have to do this again.
    I play on IOS but I'm sure it would work on Android as well.
    Hope this helps.
    I will not deny that at some point, I spent money on this game. Perhaps more than € 60. So it bothers me and I feel cheated by Glu. Because in any business, it has to respect and venerate the client. And here you have very little of both. No respect for anyone. Above all, They impose changes and updates; That, my friend, is the greatest disrespect there ... They did not even ask us, neither have they; I'm sick of it again and again and especially getting worse, they impose us these settings
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Aside from the graphics issues, HEAT can cause these problems as well. Some have gotten into the habit of never turning off their device during the GLOBAL ... bad idea ... even tablets need a break from the action.

*** SMILES ***

I always exit the game and let the device go to sleep between energy charges, especially after 20 or more battles.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    That does not work !!! Look, these things did not happen before all the changes and updates ... I use a Tablet with extended memory and do not use any other program while using the game. In addition, the game freezes for Drones *******s. When they shoot you can not do it, but remains frozen and ends up off the game ... I must say that it is scheduled. In this competition I have not even reached the post 500; when I have always been among the top 200. He keeps locked and lose again and again my winning streak ... I'm up *****
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Aside from the graphics issues, HEAT can cause these problems as well. Some have gotten into the habit of never turning off their device during the GLOBAL ... bad idea ... even tablets need a break from the action.

*** SMILES ***

I always exit the game and let the device go to sleep between energy charges, especially after 20 or more battles.

Well mine is not the case, I always close the app, I used to leave it open , but my phone get damage, thank God my phone was under warranty.. and anyways what is the porpuse of leave the game open anyways they attac you.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Well mine is not the case, I always close the app, I used to leave it open , but my phone get damage, thank God my phone was under warranty.. and anyways what is the porpuse of leave the game open anyways they attac you.

The purpose of leaving the game open, all things being equal, you will not be attacked. I know that with an iPad, if I don't exit the app, then I am not attacked. But I also periodically close the app and I do a hard shut down to refresh the iPad, there is the chance that while I am doing this I will be attacked before I am able to restart the iPad and open the app, but so far it has not happened.
    concerned wrote: »
    The purpose of leaving the game open, all things being equal, you will not be attacked. I know that with an iPad, if I don't exit the app, then I am not attacked. But I also periodically close the app and I do a hard shut down to refresh the iPad, there is the chance that while I am doing this I will be attacked before I am able to restart the iPad and open the app, but so far it has not happened.

Of course you won't be attacked ... but if you are, is it really that bad? They can never steal everything ... they'll leave you with a bed to lie in ... don't sweat the small stuff LMAO
    Chipp116 wrote: »
    That does not work !!! Look, these things did not happen before all the changes and updates ... I use a Tablet with extended memory and do not use any other program while using the game. In addition, the game freezes for Drones *******s. When they shoot you can not do it, but remains frozen and ends up off the game ... I must say that it is scheduled. In this competition I have not even reached the post 500; when I have always been among the top 200. He keeps locked and lose again and again my winning streak ... I'm up *****

Well then chalk it up to bad software and move on. It's really the over concentration of graphics textures, they've gone absolutely crazy with these exploding rounds, tracer bullets, rocket contrails and let us not leave out those drones. They've known about this for going on two months now. A better tablet might work ... rumor has it the NVidia Shield is about as good as it gets when it comes to gaming.
    Maybe this might help. For starters standing there trying to attack WHILE you're being attacked is SUICIDE ... DUCK !!!

When there is a pause in the firing, pop up take out 1 or 2 enemies then duck back down.

When the graphics really start getting ugly, it is because the frame buffer is FULL and you moving around only makes the problem worse. STOP firing, DUCK and wait until the frame buffer is cleared.

The biggest contributor to the graphics hiccups are the drones. Kill him the first chance you get and the graphics will settle down.

In this game you get the first SHOT. Take out as many of those enemies as possible before ducking back down the first time. When fighting LONG battles, I will get 2-3 kills with single TESLA blast. Look for the chance and line them up. There's usually an opportunity at the beginning of each LONG battle for multiple kills.

If none of this is making any sense, then maybe PvP isn't for you!!