Options

Orca

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
Just a quick question, how much does that gun cost if I get in the mission map? Usually, when you buy a weapon there, you get a discount. It costs 720 in the store, just curious.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Just a quick question, how much does that gun cost if I get in the mission map? Usually, when you buy a weapon there, you get a discount. It costs 720 in the store, just curious.

I'm almost sure that if it's a sale item and the store price is 720 GOLD, then it might cost anywhere from 1,000 to 1,500 otherwise, but then again if it's being offered as a campaign sale, it's probably already obsolete. I usually stay away from those types of sale items.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'm almost sure that if it's a sale item and the store price is 720 GOLD, then it might cost anywhere from 1,000 to 1,500 otherwise, but then again if it's being offered as a campaign sale, it's probably already obsolete. I usually stay away from those types of sale items.

You misunderstand, the weapon costs 720 gold in the store and if I get it in the campaign I will be eligible for a discount. I'm asking to see if anyone has done the Tesla rifle offer in the "ascension" have you done it?
  • Options
    Jet LeeJet Lee Registered Users 33 Posts
    You misunderstand, the weapon costs 720 gold in the store and if I get it in the campaign I will be eligible for a discount. I'm asking to see if anyone has done the Tesla rifle offer in the "ascension" have you done it?

Yap, It's 650!
  • Options
    Jet Lee wrote: »
    Yap, It's 650!

Thank you very much, that's not a big enough discount. What a disappointment!
  • Options
    Jet LeeJet Lee Registered Users 33 Posts
    I remember when I bought the Eclipse, it's about the same price. No problem with Tier 11......Orca is even better!
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts

Generally, a weapon that you can purchase in the campaign mission is supposed to be offered at a 50% discount. However, usually if you already have crafted a weapon from parts won in global/league, the weapon offered for sale is not better that what you already have. Or at least that is what I have seen, my crafted weapons have always been better that what I can buy.

I have not seen what is offered in the new Ascension Campaign, yet, because my Sniper and Assault weapons are not upgraded high enough to try and get the last Intel piece in the Unchosen campaign.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

Sorry ... I DID misunderstand the question; a 10.0 TESLA given it's age, you would think they would be giving it away for like 350 GOLD. NEW MEMBERS be careful, that weapon will attract TIER 10 defenses. Unless your BASE is also at TIER 10, you may get more than you bargained for.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION