Feedback

Comments

• mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    thank you for fixing the rewards!
  • VianeViane Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is annoying. I was at #1 in the bronze league then suddenly after a minute or two somebody was on top of me with way way too high points.
    umm what the hell, i was in #1 in the bronze league by alot, spent 140 gold to make sure of it and suddenly i'm at 0 points on a different bronze tournament... u better fix this asap, like in minutes otherwise this game is complete rigged or their updates are untested
  • KidCruelKidCruel Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've sent more emails than I can count regarding not receiving gold for vids. I saw mcjaypd posted the same thing and his second post said it was fixed for him. When is it going to be fixed for me??? This has been going on for over a week and I have yet to receive a reply or a fix.
    it's been very on and off... i think it has something to do in conjunction with their constant updating - as of right now, it works, i receive the free vid gold, med-packs (probably), and the energy bonus when u run out sometimes - i'm assuming that works anyways. However, i've probably lost out on 10 free energy "watch video" ones, and probably 3 medpacks, and probably 15 or so gold between yesterday and today.
    I've heard others say the same thing. On Sunday it worked for 2 hours then after a restart, it stopped working. I can't count how much I lost. I was hoping yours was a permanent fix and that mine would be next. Sent tons of emails and have yet to receive a reply.
    nope, i just watched a video and no gold, but at least i'm not getting shuffled around to different tourneys anymore
    yeah so 1 gold worked... med pack didnt and free energy didnt
    Same here mcjpayd. Haven't moved brackets at all for yesterday's event. The vids are another issue. It worked for an hour. I got 4 bars of gold and then it stopped working.
    See this conversation Handles??? This has been ongoing for over a week. Please fix it.
  • Harry7040Harry7040 Registered Users 10 Posts
    What the hell has happened to the drone upgrades ??? Its impossible to upgrade any of the weapons on the drone. When u click on one it just freezes for ever ????
    KidCruel wrote: »
    See this conversation Handles??? This has been ongoing for over a week. Please fix it.

yeah - i've somewhat discovered only certain videos for the free gold work well - the ones where it actually says in the video "you have received 1 free gold" not the ones where you just have to "X" out of the video after it's over. I haven't earned a free energy or medpack today. At least the gun parts and the 50 gold for getting to 100 pts in the tournaments are delivering, i was really truly worried that wouldn't work.
    Harry7040 wrote: »
    What the hell has happened to the drone upgrades ??? Its impossible to upgrade any of the weapons on the drone. When u click on one it just freezes for ever ????

There's a big thread on this issue - Here's my take: like any directory with a ton of files, accessing it slows down the more files (objects) you add to it. So accessing takes longer and longer. I bet if you only had 10 parts in it, it would be instant, kinda like when they introduced this to us. Something needs to be indexed is my theory :) I accessed mine but it took about 10mins to come back. And once you are in it, you have to use the little scroll bar on the right -- there's no way to swipe as it's basically non-responsive at that point.
  • CrispyCrispy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Egypt map only shows 2 quests. I don't see any other quest.
  • AnnieTempAnnieTemp Registered Users 1 Posts
    hi, i have missing parts from last week (sniper gun eve). I believe i finished at top 10 and didn't receive any parts on Monday.... And also i am getting this frequent resynchronization error recently.. am using android. samsung s note.. thank you and more power.
    update: as of tonight i've been receiving all rewarded freebies. thank you!
    i spoke too soon, double money reward on campaign is not working. After watching video, you still only get the regular amount, not double... and no "claim" popup.
  • Redram7Redram7 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The most annoying bug in contract sniper is the inability to upgrade the drone attachments. When do you anticipate this will be resolved?
  • PDQBachPDQBach Registered Users 11 Posts
    What happened with PVP scoring last night? 20 minutes into the game there were players with over 3000 points. Impossible! I'm a top 10 player and can't play that fast. Top player had over 5000 points. That't 200 attacks in 20 minutes. Either they have cheat codes or there's another issue in the game with scoring. Is anything working correctly in this game?
  • twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    PDQBach wrote: »
    What happened with PVP scoring last night? 20 minutes into the game there were players with over 3000 points. Impossible! I'm a top 10 player and can't play that fast. Top player had over 5000 points. That't 200 attacks in 20 minutes. Either they have cheat codes or there's another issue in the game with scoring. Is anything working correctly in this game?

I noticed the same error in the similar time frame you mentioned above. However, I also noticed the AP went down from thousands a person to about 300 or so at the bottom 30. I find this to be strange since what type of error upticks your score thousands of points?
    not receiving any freebies for watching videos again, no gold, no medpack, no energy, knives etc... please fix this as this
    I started receiving prizes for vids Thursday night for 1 hour and then it stopped and I have not received any gold/knives/etc. for watching vids since. This has been ongoing for over 2 weeks. I, and others, have reported this problem on the forum. I've sent numerous emails to customer service and have not yet received a reply. You guys have seriously dropped the ball on this and your customer service has gone from mediocre to atrocious, at best. When will this finally be rectified?
    Sincerely,
    Highly Disappointed
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    This glitch is reoccurring a member of our clan switched out of 1st place in silver league to another league now in 2nd place seems unfair part way through an event
    ( + )
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    This glitch is reoccurring a member of our clan switched out of 1st place in silver league to another league now in 2nd place seems unfair part way through an event

It is definitely unfair, but there is hope for the member. In last weeks' league event, I was placed in a different league 3-4 times during each days event. Sometimes I went would be lower on the scoreboard, but I was lucky, most of the time I ended up being placed higher.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The event has three so it's possibly not as bad if it had been more
    ( + )
    the energy reward is still not working - gold was sort of working, on and off per video... and the medpack, double reward (for campaign), knives, rocket launcher videos, still not giving out the rewards after hitting claim.
    Also, did anyone else notice that with this new update that everything gets really slow and can't keep up with the framerate anymore during a battle with alot machine gun fire?? Please fix this as it's hard to get the timing down when to duck, especially now that Glu, again, has increased the max power of their "ghost" fighters --- i was matched against a 151k fighter... it's just so the weapon (11.5) will be no longer effective after this week as to make us play the tournaments to get higher power weapon again.
    It will be never-ending as they have hit a formula that works for them. So if you don't play - you'll have to pay for it eventually - and that one you actually are able to buy, by that time will be obsolete anyways
  • DerekButlerDerekButler Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm on ios.. upgraded.. and over the milestone by 104 yet got no gold o.0
    so glad they released an update, yet for a 3rd time right in the middle of a weekly tournament - more great planning and impossible wins
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    I am not receiving any of the milestone rewards in the silver league tournament i'm in. I received the award for 25 VP earlier today, but didn't receive for 50, 75, or 100 VP

In-game name: 28FOXTROT
    Device: IPAD mini (?)
    OS version: 8.1.2
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    I am not receiving any of the milestone rewards in the silver league tournament i'm in. I received the award for 25 VP earlier today, but didn't receive for 50, 75, or 100 VP

In-game name: 28FOXTROT
    Device: IPAD mini (?)
    OS version: 8.1.2

Thanks for providing your info with this. I've contacted the dev team about the issue.
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Thanks for providing your info with this. I've contacted the dev team about the issue.

Thanks Handles!