Options

Question for handles

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
In store items like knives still effective against latest defense rating but grenades and rockets require three or more is this an oversight? Grenades and rockets no longer effective in the game try standing and launching four rockets at a target and not getting shot at is very tricky very tricky indeed
( + )

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    In store items like knives still effective against latest defense rating but grenades and rockets require three or more is this an oversight? Grenades and rockets no longer effective in the game try standing and launching four rockets at a target and not getting shot at is very tricky very tricky indeed

Grenades and rocket launchers should do a set amount of damage like shaving off 75% of health or something. The weapons I mentioned should have kept up against power creep.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Grenades and rocket launchers should do a set amount of damage like shaving off 75% of health or something. The weapons I mentioned should have kept up against power creep.

I agree entirely. A rocket is a rocket, "super spook" or not, it should be capable of taking out several enemies ... period. In the very least shave off most of their health. I fired a rocket at four spooks standing around and all it did was cause them to disperse and take cover. There wasn't even an explosion.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

Damage on these types of consumables should increase when you move onto the next region. The was a issue with the damage for this and it is being looked into.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Damage on these types of consumables should increase when you move onto the next region. The was a issue with the damage for this and it is being looked into.

Thanks ... will there be a TIER 12?
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Sorry, I meant that each time you progress to a new region the damages should increase. Not that the damages are only going to increase with the next region release.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Sorry, I meant that each time you progress to a new region the damages should increase. Not that the damages are only going to increase with the next region release.

OK Thanks Again !!!
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Maybe when update arrives this will prove the case hopefully
    ( + )