Options

Maintenance 6/16/2015

Comments

• Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that friend ... another glitch? I've asked several players to generate a screenshot and yet nobody has, as far as I can tell. Simply complaining will not get it fixed. We need to present evidence that the problem exists. SCREENSHOTS showing your VP Total, MILESTONE rewards, along with PLAYER NAME, PLATFORM and DEVICE would go a long way to getting a resolution.

If you're having difficulties uploading images, we could setup a general use DROPBOX account for this purpose, but like anything that starts off with good intentions, it soon becomes misused and some will start uploading all types of ****. I suggest you create your own cloud based storage account, if you don't already have one. All we need is a URL that everyone can freely access for this to work.

Let me know if you need help ....

What's a screenshot going to show? How does a screenshot show you did NOT receive the gold? I have a screenshot showing that the box is checked off that I reached the goal, but how is that going to prove I didn't get the gold? Glu will have to look into that to verify, and I've sent "Customer Care" a message and screenshot in game, but then again, I've sent Customer Care many messages and never hear back from them. Does it even exist?

As an update, I'm now at 56 on the leaderboard and 50 on the milestones and I did get my 50 reward.
  • Options
    freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    Sorry to hear that friend ... another glitch? I've asked several players to generate a screenshot and yet nobody has, as far as I can tell. Simply complaining will not get it fixed. We need to present evidence that the problem exists. SCREENSHOTS showing your VP Total, MILESTONE rewards, along with PLAYER NAME, PLATFORM and DEVICE would go a long way to getting a resolution.

If you're having difficulties uploading images, we could setup a general use DROPBOX account for this purpose, but like anything that starts off with good intentions, it soon becomes misused and some will start uploading all types of ****. I suggest you create your own cloud based storage account, if you don't already have one. All we need is a URL that everyone can freely access for this to work.

Let me know if you need help ....

Thanks for understanding. I do like to know how to add print screens to a post in the forum, thanks. I would not like to bother more than that for 50 gold. I think it's fair to say that the milestone reward is not working after the latest upgrade. (as well as the Graphics, but that's Another topic) I contribute by sharing my experience in order to help Glu fix the glitch. They can trust what I'm saying or not and they can do something about it or not. Frankly I don't care too much about what they do but it would be great if they could do something about it. I have sent an in-game customer care ticket but without any proof, just my words.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    The screenshot shows your VP TOTAL and hopefully your MILESTONE rewards. If you're saying the game actually awarded you the GOLD but your total GOLD BANK did not increase, then that can be demonstrated with a screenshot as well. When closing in on an award, take a screenshot ... after the milestone has been awarded, take another screenshot ... Glu should be able to see that you have a problem.

Customer Care can't "fix" the problem. Our best chance is to convince HANDLES that a problem exists and he needs this information to pass on to the developers. I trust you and what you're saying ... it just hasn't happened to me personally. If it had, I would do exactly what I recommended.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    You know that I appreciate your frustrations, but give it one more day. With the upgrade, my drone is finally working out.

I appreciate what you've said, don't get me wrong. I just want to get rid of my nemesis DRONE ... once and forever LOL
  • Options
    I played the operation expecting the normal 50% pop up and grabbing this gun for 360 since it's listed at 720. Instead I got an offer to buy it for more than it's in the Store. I know the 720 must be wrong as all other tesla rifles less powerful are even more expensive, but I've vowed to stop giving Glu my money after I've spent over a hundred on this game and customer care still won't answer my messages or reply weeks later without an actual answer.

vsjk8n.png

2h2jkfo.png
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I tried shooting mine can't get Cross hairs onto the drone pity really
    ( + )
  • Options
    Oto aren't always a bargain I've been caught out specials come up often at the moment it's drone mystery box personally i have drone parts coming out the wazoo
    ( + )
  • Options
    freddago wrote: »
    Thanks for understanding. I do like to know how to add print screens to a post in the forum, thanks. I would not like to bother more than that for 50 gold. I think it's fair to say that the milestone reward is not working after the latest upgrade. (as well as the Graphics, but that's Another topic) I contribute by sharing my experience in order to help Glu fix the glitch. They can trust what I'm saying or not and they can do something about it or not. Frankly I don't care too much about what they do but it would be great if they could do something about it. I have sent an in-game customer care ticket but without any proof, just my words.

Just showing off my new skills (thanks amsoft2000)

Print screen of a hidden enemy impossible to kill. He wasn't hidden to begin with hence the low health bar. He then ran under the floor to hide.... :mad:

2amf09.jpg
  • Options
    The screenshot shows your VP TOTAL and hopefully your MILESTONE rewards. If you're saying the game actually awarded you the GOLD but your total GOLD BANK did not increase, then that can be demonstrated with a screenshot as well. When closing in on an award, take a screenshot ... after the milestone has been awarded, take another screenshot ... Glu should be able to see that you have a problem.

Customer Care can't "fix" the problem. Our best chance is to convince HANDLES that a problem exists and he needs this information to pass on to the developers. I trust you and what you're saying ... it just hasn't happened to me personally. If it had, I would do exactly what I recommended.

I would have to be aware of my totals. Sometimes I just get on every hour, play my 3 and leave. Rinse and Repeat every hour, so I don't notice when I'm close to take both screenshots for a before and after. It's the after I have now.

fxh2m0.png

That doesn't prove I didn't get the gold, but you'll have to take my word on it, or Glu can verify. I know I did not get it, and to clarify, I didn't get a message saying I got it either and then it wasn't added. No message and no gold.

Here's another glitch I've seen a few times. Ended a mission even though everyone was not dead. And this was a Eliminate everyone mission.

2lkdx82.png
  • Options
    The drone should have a seek and destroy button to send it off independently hope you get your 50 glu I've missed out in campaigns where the game jumps 10 levels in one go.
    ( + )
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    the no 50 gold milestone passed me by too. i found out... too late of course... that if u close out of the game and start it back up, that ur pts will be scyned again between the milestone screen and the leaderboard screen

Fantasitc, this worked!

Get to about 96 VP on the leaderboard and restart the game. This will then put your milestone to the same 96.

play 2 games, well win 2 games and it will put you on 104 on the leaderboard, but milestone still goes up by 2 pts so you will hit 100 on milestone and be awarded the gold!!

so handles if you can just award me the 50 gold missed from yesterday, 50 gold for going straight to level 100 from 90, and the medusa parts missed from last weeks league fiascos, then we can probably call it quits..!
  • Options
    unhappy wrote: »
    Fantasitc, this worked!

Get to about 96 VP on the leaderboard and restart the game. This will then put your milestone to the same 96.

play 2 games, well win 2 games and it will put you on 104 on the leaderboard, but milestone still goes up by 2 pts so you will hit 100 on milestone and be awarded the gold!!

so handles if you can just award me the 50 gold missed from yesterday, 50 gold for going straight to level 100 from 90, and the medusa parts missed from last weeks league fiascos, then we can probably call it quits..!

I did the same thing and it worked for me too, I got the 50 gold exactly the same way. But no gold yesterday though.
  • Options

Customer Care has awarded me gold once in the past for problems I was having. That wasn't because of missed Gold, but other reasons. This is a time when Gold I was supposed to get didn't show up, so I would assume Customer Care would be able to take care of it.

How does someone take 18.9K of gems from me when I've got less than 50k of gems in my bank, etc?
  • Options
    Top left icon looks like two blue people press this opens your battle log approx 40 pages can stack up look for revenge button next to player to take back some of your losses
    ( + )
  • Options
    The drone should have a seek and destroy button to send it off independently hope you get your 50 glu I've missed out in campaigns where the game jumps 10 levels in one go.

I like that idea !!!
  • Options
    I did the same thing and it worked for me too, I got the 50 gold exactly the same way. But no gold yesterday though.

I CANNOT F***ING BELIEVE THIS..!

I've just logged back on and my gold has been removed!!!
  • Options
    Just showing off my new skills (thanks amsoft2000)

Print screen of a hidden enemy impossible to kill. He wasn't hidden to begin with hence the low health bar. He then ran under the floor to hide.... :mad:

2amf09.jpg

Now that's exactly what I encountered ... EXACTLY !!! Someone mentioned a search and destroy button for the DRONE ... tha would have got this little bugger !!!
  • Options
    unhappy wrote: »
    I CANNOT F***ING BELIEVE THIS..!

I've just logged back on and my gold has been removed!!!

Now that's a new twist ... you actually RECEIVED your GOLD and then it was taken back ...
  • Options
    Yeah, it's the same with diamonds. Try it. Next time you receive 5000 or so, and you already
    Have some. Upgrade something drone or weapon and use as many as you can. It will come up with synchronisation error and restart the game. Count your diamonds..!

Actually forget buying anything just log out and back on and they'll be gone..!
  • Options
    Now that's a new twist ... you actually RECEIVED your GOLD and then it was taken back ...

Mine has also been removed! Crazy...
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    I would have to be aware of my totals. Sometimes I just get on every hour, play my 3 and leave. Rinse and Repeat every hour, so I don't notice when I'm close to take both screenshots for a before and after. It's the after I have now.

Was taking screenshots and got my gold this time as soon as I hit 100 on the milestones. Now I'll have to watch and see if it gets taken away.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Was taking screenshots and got my gold this time as soon as I hit 100 on the milestones. Now I'll have to watch and see if it gets taken away.

Yep. Logged back in an hour later and my gold was gone.
  • Options
    I spend gold straight away I get it means I can't build up any but prefer medkits/knives to gold disappearing happens in other glu games too Dino hunter and dh2014 on kindle device
    ( + )
  • Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Today the system is been update again, I thought is only for android but why iOS also been update?
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    My guess is they messed up and closed the iOS servers....
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    My guess is they messed up and closed the iOS servers....

Amazon platform still up and running, without a Global and without an update.
  • Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts

Cannot play the game due to server update
  • Options

Confirmed on Google Android as well. You know something funny I have a Nexus 7 Gen2 and a Nexus 5. The Nexus 5 has never exhibited any of the video glitches that my Nexus 7 has. It runs fine even with both drones firing away. I've always known this, but it's a 5 inch screen and I prefer the larger screen of my tablet which makes me wonder if this game is tailored to a specific hardware platform. I've tried to find some sort of hardware requirement published by Glu. I've even asked HANDLES and Customer Care ... no answer ... It's sort of a simple thing, but it would be nice to know what hardware requirements the developers recommend for playing this game.

Sometimes you need to ask the obvious (NOT).

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    IOS back up
  • Options
    IOS back up

Hey BRADR752 ... I just broke through to TIER 11 COLUMN #2 and the upgrades are slightly over 1 MILLION DIAMONDS .. A pretty hefty sum, but not too bad, all things considered. I was wondering if this is the same AFTER the upgrade and if so, How high does it go to fully upgrade the BASE?