Options

June 18 global

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
IOS started normally, playing for 11.5 Teslas. No carry forward points this week. No Global on Amazon and no upgrade yet.

Comments

• Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    IOS started normally, playing for 11.5 Teslas. No carry forward points this week. No Global on Amazon and no upgrade yet.

There was carry forward points this week.

The player's name is JAYGHARAT. He/She had carried over a little bit more than 1150 AP. However, he/she hasn't done much since then. He/She had played about 2 to 3 matches in the first hour - but seemed to have stopped playing. 2 hours and 40 minutes into the event and JAYGHARAT still has 1160 AP.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I just hope we get our weapon or parts at the end of the tournament. We all know how Glu works, don't give them their parts and bump them down to bronze leage. Hahahaha.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts

So what was the telltale sign on iOS that the upgrade started? I see this morning on Amazon, the PVP engines were still running. I need Scorpion to give me a blow by blow on this update, when the servers shutdown, then a 6 to 9 hour wait (tick tock). He's been pretty good at predictions. Very interested to hear about any graphics improvement on that, as well as payouts. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Noobie wrote: »
    There was carry forward points this week.

The player's name is JAYGHARAT. He/She had carried over a little bit more than 1150 AP. However, he/she hasn't done much since then. He/She had played about 2 to 3 matches in the first hour - but seemed to have stopped playing. 2 hours and 40 minutes into the event and JAYGHARAT still has 1160 AP.

I can live with1 guy with 1150 points. Couldn't live with hundreds with up t nearly 6000 points headstart last week.

Right now I am 64th, last week same time I was 1350+
  • Options
    Now I am getting the dreaded Server Maintenance message on IOS. Server is down for "several additional hours." Once again Glu tromping all over tournament play.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Now I am getting the dreaded Server Maintenance message on IOS. Server is dowon for "several additional hours." Once again Glu tromping all over tournament play.

They must have closed the wrong servers.
    There is no way that they have already fixed the 3.01 iPhone mess they released a couple of days ago.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    This doesn't bode well for the Android Update! Does this mean that once again while we wait for iOS to be fixed a second time, our slot to be upgraded today for the first time gets pushed back another day, and we loose 1-1/2 days of Global? Then very few would get to Silver League to complete weapons!

Or, does it mean they are backing out the update on iOS because of the mixed bag of graphics problems?

Guess we'll have to wait 3 hours for an answer on PDT, then who knows how long for a decision and action. UGH!
  • Options
    Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    Now I am getting the dreaded Server Maintenance message on IOS. Server is down for "several additional hours." Once again Glu tromping all over tournament play.

1gnchy.jpg