Feedback

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    I am not receiving any of the milestone rewards in the silver league tournament i'm in. I received the award for 25 VP earlier today, but didn't receive for 50, 75, or 100 VP

In-game name: 28FOXTROT
    Device: IPAD mini (?)
    OS version: 8.1.2

I received the 100 VP gold award when I hit 114 VP. I know that I received the 25 an
    D the 50 VP award, not sure of the 75VP one
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    This seems to be all over the place ... I'm starting to think Android NOT getting the update was a blessing ... JEEZ
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    Handles: I got the milestone awards for 25 and 50 VP (I had to re-start CKS for the Awards to appear) but after 75 and 100 VP I didn't get anything (not even after re-starting) I'm currently on 100 VP.

In-game name: FREDDAGOR
    Device: IPAD2
    OS version: 8.3
    freddago wrote: »
    Handles: I got the milestone awards for 25 and 50 VP (I had to re-start CKS for the Awards to appear) but after 75 and 100 VP I didn't get anything (not even after re-starting) I'm currently on 100 VP.

In-game name: FREDDAGOR
    Device: IPAD2
    OS version: 8.3

Were you getting 4 VP or 2 VP per victory?
  • freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

I'm getting 4 VP per victory.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

I am working today so no time to catch up, but I hope you can help straighten out a couple of issues about the IOS upgrade:

League Points: The League leaderboard is faulty, it is recording 4 rather than 2 points. The Milestones and the All time leaderboard are still accurate at 2 points. Ignore the League leaderboard, milestones awarded at 2 per game.

The Bases have been reranked: New 184 K bases are actually easier than the old 92 K bases. I have taken several 184 Bases with a 50 K Drone without a Medkit. Much fairer rankings.

Thanks for spreading the word Scorpion.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am working today so no time to catch up, but I hope you can help straighten out a couple of issues about the IOS upgrade:

League Points: The League leaderboard is faulty, it is recording 4 rather than 2 points. The Milestones and the All time leaderboard are still accurate at 2 points. Ignore the League leaderboard, milestones awarded at 2 per game.

The Bases have been reranked: New 184 K bases are actually easier than the old 92 K bases. I have taken several 184 Bases with a 50 K Drone without a Medkit. Much fairer rankings.

Thanks for spreading the word Scorpion.

No Problem !!!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    So Tier 12 bases have been created? And yet no new region has been released?

Have you jumped into the next base upgrade yet?
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    So Tier 12 bases have been created? And yet no new region has been released?

Have you jumped into the next base upgrade yet?

No Tier 12 Bases. They have just changed the Base ratings to reflect a more realistic difficulty rating. They are now more equivalent to Weapons ratings. I expect no Tier 12 for at least 2 weeks. Very few players have completed the tier 11 upgrade yet. I am not half way through yet.
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    yup... no gold at 100 pts says it was 98 then 102 but shown 100 and 104. no 50 gold... sux
    please fix the energy, gold, and other rewards. its maddening when ur in a tourament, says u watch a video for energy and dont receive it. i figurre glu owes me about 30 gold and around 24 bars of energy
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Received my gold for reaching 100 on the event, logged off and when I came back, the 50 gold was taken away.
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Received my gold for reaching 100 on the event, logged off and when I came back, the 50 gold was taken away.
    thats f'n stupid. it seems like nobody will get their rewards missed, but the probalem eventually may be fixed... because its more money, potentially, you would have to spend to make up for it, otherwise u just fall short. they know this, this is why no one will ever get the parts for weapons nor energy or gold etc, cause they know if u want it bad enough, you eould have to pay for it,
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    I am not receiving any of the milestone rewards in the silver league tournament i'm in. I received the award for 25 VP earlier today, but didn't receive for 50, 75, or 100 VP

In-game name: 28FOXTROT
    Device: IPAD mini (?)
    OS version: 8.1.2

more of just an FYI for your developers I guess, but the exact same thing happened again today... received awards for 25VP milestone, but nothing for 50, 75, and 100VP milestones
    i only got 1 milestone award at 25... i'm exactly at 100, and no 50 gold again second day in a row for no gold at 100. this extremely irritating along with the choppy game play. Even the free gideo gold barely works nor the energy freebies. why bother wasting time anymore!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Do some reading in other threads. You need to reboot at 96 points to sync up, play 2 more games and you get your gold. But, problem is still you better spend it right away (equipment maybe), otherwise it will disappear soon after!
    yeah i did that and it still never showed up
  • DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    Dear Glu! Since the last upgrade I am having serious problems caused by my drone. During the pvp-s when it starts working my screen freezes!! I am slowing down and almost impossible to aim, fire and take cover in time. So the upgrade just ruines my pvp matches totally! I haven't got problems like this before upgade. I am on a high level, I run a succesfull clan and I paid a lot of money to reach this level. Please fix my problem, before I decide to leave game due to these failures! I am on platform IOS Ipad Air.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Dentaylor wrote: »
    Dear Glu! Since the last upgrade I am having serious problems caused by my drone. During the pvp-s when it starts working my screen freezes!! I am slowing down and almost impossible to aim, fire and take cover in time. So the upgrade just ruines my pvp matches totally! I haven't got problems like this before upgade. I am on a high level, I run a succesfull clan and I paid a lot of money to reach this level. Please fix my problem, before I decide to leave game due to these failures! I am on platform IOS Ipad Air.

You won't leave, you've invested too much to leave.
    User name: dentaylor
    Clan: Antikingdom
    IOS version: 8.3
    You won't leave, you've invested too much to leave.

That's true, but I don't wanna waist more money to a game like this!
    That's true, but I don't wanna waist more money to a game like this!

The problem with players like yourself is that you're quick to dump money into this game before testing it out thoroughly.
    By the way Angel, you are not supposed to make decisions instead of me!
    The problem with players like yourself is that you're quick to dump money into this game before testing it out thoroughly.
    Wow such a well informed guy! How do you know how much money did I dump into this game?
    Wow such a well informed guy! How do you know how much money did I dump into this game?

Probably a lot because you were bragging about it a couple of posts ago. Also, you're complaining on the forums so this must mean that you invested a hefty sum into it. Trust me, you're not the only victim to fall for Glu's marketing tactics.
    Probably a lot because you were bragging about it a couple of posts ago. Also, you're complaining on the forums so this must mean that you invested a hefty sum into it. Trust me, you're not the only victim to fall for Glu's marketing tactics.

That's right Angel, but I meant a lot of money for me and beleive me I am not a millionare.
    That's right Angel, but I meant a lot of money for me and beleive me I am not a millionare.

Seriously, how much have you spent on this game? An estimate would help.
  • unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    lets see who can see whats wrong in these 2 images...

here is the first.. anyone notice whats missing..?

ETZmLKY.png

yup, he walked through the door and fallen down somewhere.. Game over..!

here is the second one..

T4n6SpC.png

Yeah, missing in action again.. missing so much that the opponent is shooting into the floor. I can't shoot, move anywhere.. Game over again..!

GLU is meant to fix things, not break it..!

Cheers anyway!!
    Angel I'll tell you. Somewhere around 500 Euros, and what I am saying it's a lot of money for me. Are you satisfied now dear friend?
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    lets see who can see whats wrong in these 2 images...

here is the first.. anyone notice whats missing..?

ETZmLKY.png

yup, he walked through the door and fallen down somewhere.. Game over..!

here is the second one..

T4n6SpC.png

Yeah, missing in action again.. missing so much that the opponent is shooting into the floor. I can't shoot, move anywhere.. Game over again..!

GLU is meant to fix things, not break it..!

Cheers anyway!!

What system do you play on? (Android, IOS, Amazon)?
    You will go where you look at...