Maintenance 6/16/2015

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Hey BRADR752 ... I just broke through to TIER 11 COLUMN #2 and the upgrades are slight over 1 MILLION DIAMONDS .. A pretty hefty sum, but not tpp bad all things considered. I was wondering if this is the same AFTER the upgrade and if so, How high does it go to fully upgrade the BASE?

The last upgrades in Level 11 cost 1.31 M. I have only upgraded Base Economy completely.
  • unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    how many diamonds do you get per hour, can your base hold or can you steal from opponents bradr?
    unhappy wrote: »
    how many diamonds do you get per hour, can your base hold or can you steal from opponents bradr?

Maxxed out Tier 11 Economy has a Vault of 1.31 M, a Collector of 110.1 K and makes 9460, per hour. Worth the upgrade. I haven't upgraded the other elements of my Tier 11 base, concentrating instead on weapons upgrades and Drone upgrades.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Customer Care awarded me the 50 Gold I missed from Tuesday's pvp, but I'm still missing the 50 Gold I received and then was taken away from yesterday. Hopefully the Gold stays put this time.

Maybe I didn't notice it before, but it appears how many gems I can rob a base for is maxed at a number based on my base level. I think that's nice, but shouldn't this be based on the opponents base level more so? I can rob 14.5k of gems from some weak base that I can eliminate in no time doesn't seem to fair to the weaker opponent, and only makes it that much more difficult for the weak to build up. I feel the max should be based on the opponents base level. If I go against someone higher that I will struggle with, I should be able to get more gems, but someone much weaker, I should get less. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »

I've maxed out lvl 11 economy and 3/4 player health. My base now is 135.04K and I haven't been attacked since 2 days ago.
    Why would someone attack me when he can get 37K from a 30-50K base?
    You will go where you look at...
    NK14 wrote: »
    I've maxed out lvl 11 economy and 3/4 player health. My base now is 135.04K and I haven't been attacked since 2 days ago.

I never get attacked anymore either. I keep my Vault low and I have a real nasty 54 K Drone. My neighborhood has gotten a lot safer.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Any word on the Android Global as yet? 45 minutes past usual late start ... looks like Day #1 is SNAFU.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    As of right now we have no update on the Android side. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • BladerunnerBladerunner Registered Users 3 Posts
    Will there be a global on Android then or is everything on hold?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    As of right now we have no update on the Android side. Apologies for the inconvenience.

So has the Global match started? (away at work right now)

This is exactly what I'm talking about. For example, I get attacked by someone higher and lose 23.3k of gems, but if I try to revenge, I can only get 14.5k from him. Should be at least even if I'm going to attack a base higher than me, but I can't get more than 14.5 from anyone. Instead, everyone will prey on the weak to get max gems.

Haha. I just got a video to watch for a free medkit, but after it was over, I received knives instead.
    Will there be a global on Android then or is everything on hold?

Currently the event is on hold due to the issues with the update.

Thanks for the update ... best to get the issues resolved than to ...

Get those diamonds Gents ... you're gonna need them **SMILES**
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. For example, I get attacked by someone higher and lose 23.3k of gems, but if I try to revenge, I can only get 14.5k from him. Should be at least even if I'm going to attack a base higher than me, but I can't get more than 14.5 from anyone. Instead, everyone will prey on the weak to get max gems.

Haha. I just got a video to watch for a free medkit, but after it was over, I received knives instead.

The only 23.3K opponents I have ever seen were max'd out DEFENSE/DRONE combo ... I always pass on those, but I am surprised that you got hit for that many gems.
    The only 23.3K opponents I have ever seen were max'd out DEFENSE/DRONE combo ... I always pass on those, but I am surprised that you got hit for that many gems.

I've been hit a couple times for that much. Here's their stats:
    1. Base Power: 79.68K, 10.0; Primary guns are 10.5 and 11.5, Secondary's are 10.5 and 10.5, Support Drone: 2.510

2. Base Power: 76.16, 10.0; Primary guns are 10.0 and 10.0, No Secondary weapons shown, Support Drone: 6,500

3. Base Power: 104.96, 11.0; Primary guns are 10.5 and 10.5, Secondary's are 10.0 and not shown, Support Drone: 12.2K

4. Base Power: 76.8, 10.0; Primary guns are 10.5 and 11.5, Secondary's are 10.5 and 11.5, Support Drone: 6,900

I've also been taken twice for 37.2K in gems. One player has a 11.0 Base (167.68K power), 9,000 Drone. (10.0, 11.5 primary and 10.5 both secondary). The other one was 147.84K power, Drone 14.2K.

and Base power 54.4K (10.0) took 18.9K, maybe because I didn't have enough to take 23.3, or because they need to get their power up some more.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts

you cannot get more than 14.5K gems unless you upgrade your base economy level (which I guess means you have to max out your base tier and start building up the next one)
    You will go where you look at...
    you cannot get more than 14.5K gems unless you upgrade your base economy level (which I guess means you have to max out your base tier and start building up the next one)

I know. That's not my point. My point is that I shouldn't be able to get 14.5K off some weak bases, and likewise, someone higher than me shouldn't be able to take me for more gems than I can revenge off them. Should be equal playing ground if not the advantage should go to the underdog for taking on a stronger opponent.

Does it sound fair that a strong player can take 23.3K gems from me and that being weaker, I can only get 14.5K off him. This should be the other way around. If I'm going to risk going against a stronger player and fighting hard to win, I should get more gems than someone that can easily take my base down. Instead, it's the other way around, which is lopsided.
    I know. That's not my point. My point is that I shouldn't be able to get 14.5K off some weak bases, and likewise, someone higher than me shouldn't be able to take me for more gems than I can revenge off them. Should be equal playing ground if not the advantage should go to the underdog for taking on a stronger opponent.

Does it sound fair that a strong player can take 23.3K gems from me and that being weaker, I can only get 14.5K off him. This should be the other way around. If I'm going to risk going against a stronger player and fighting hard to win, I should get more gems than someone that can easily take my base down. Instead, it's the other way around, which is lopsided.

I agree with you and it doesn't sound right. It may be a bug; better let HANDLES know and let him confirm it. I just opened TIER 11 BASE and I've never been hit for that many diamonds ...

You can get 23.3K diamonds in a battle, I don't know about revenge though. I never seek revenge and I really ca't give you a good explanation LOL

Also and you mat have mentioned this already, but did most of your lost diamonds come from your VAULT/
    I agree with you and it doesn't sound right. It may be a bug; better let HANDLES know and let him confirm it. I just opened TIER 11 BASE and I've never been hit for that many diamonds ...

You can get 23.3K diamonds in a battle, I don't know about revenge though. I never seek revenge and I really ca't give you a good explanation LOL

Also and you mat have mentioned this already, but did most of your lost diamonds come from your VAULT/

I figured Handles was reading these and could check into it. I'm not sure where the diamonds came from, but I assume the vault as I very rarely have that many in production (except overnight). I don't always keep a close eye on how many diamonds I have in my vault, or remember how many I have in there exactly, to see how many I'm losing in the vault, and can't really tell how many were in production at the time of attack.

I can not get 23.3k in battle or revenge, only 14.5k, since I'm still tier 9 base. You probably can, being tier 11. I use revenge to save diamonds. It doesn't cost to revenge someone, but you have to pay diamonds to find opponents.

Handles, it would be very helpful to tell us;

Is the update holdup still set for today?
    If not, when will the Global start?

Milestones are quickly loosing the possibility of being attained. This includes the brackets of the different leagues. Many will find themselves out of the silver league to finish parts not attained during the Global. It would be shameful to have a repeat of the heavy weapon several weeks back where a day was lost due to a similar occurrence.

Any info would be better than saying this is in limbo.
    Amazon now down for server maintenance.
    I can confirm the same on Google Android ... in server maintenance mode, so it looks like we're gonna get that update after all ... can't wait to see the enhancements ...
  • MaddoxGTGMaddoxGTG Registered Users 5 Posts
    Quit being babies :]

Thank you for providing your services Maintenance Teams!!
    Clan: DawgPound

VAPE ME BRA ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    MaddoxGTG wrote: »
    Quit being babies :]

Thank you for providing your services Maintenance Teams!!

• NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I never get attacked anymore either. I keep my Vault low and I have a real nasty 54 K Drone. My neighborhood has gotten a lot safer.

Hey Bradr752, just wondering what level your 54K drone is. Thanks....
    I have been informed the update will start on Android soon. It should take about the same time it took the iOS update.
    So, I guess we need someone who knows how long the iOS update took to interpret that statement.

Bradr752, you marked the start at 4PM (EDT), do you recall elapsed time of iOS update?

I think it started at 3am and ended 10 am, so 7 hours? I won't see it today, Yeah! Screw*ed again!
    try_again wrote: »
    So, I guess we need someone who knows how long the iOS update took to interpret that statement.

Bradr752, you marked the start at 4PM (EDT), do you recall elapsed time of iOS update?

I think it started at 3am and ended 10 am, so 7 hours?

That was the second update. The first update took several hours, but I don't know if it's apples to apples.
    try_again wrote: »

I think it started at 3am and ended 10 am, so 7 hours? I won't see it today, Yeah! Screw*ed again!

Yes I believe it took ROUGHLY 8 hours in total, so we're talking 9 pm PDT. As far as the Global, I think we've lost Day #1; at best a few hours to get us started anyways.
  • NOTIMEFORPVPNOTIMEFORPVP Registered Users 15 Posts
    The ios update took just under 8 hours. So.u.can expecting this.update to last 7-9 hours. What bothers me though, is.not knowing when the.event starts. Does it.start when servers are back up? Or is.there a decent amount of time to test server.b4?

Also, why on.earth don't they just extend events that get interrupted.... Would make more sense to either postpone an event entirely or push it back a full.day.to allow for a continuance. I mean, seriously, isn't there already an available portion of uneventful time.....

(These are questions.already know the.answers.too,.just.felt like.throwing it. Out there to kill.time.while.waiting.