Options

GLOBAL EVENT...¿¿?? Where are you?

Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
could someone be so kind and enlighten me? Global Event Whether there this weekend for users of Android? Or simply be relegated as undesirable Android users on other occasions? You know ... other times ...

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    9pm -midnight PDT ... we hope.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Thank you Scorpion... I hope too
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    9pm -midnight PDT ... we hope.

Your estimate is roughly the same as mine: The IOS servers were down about 5 hrs and the Leagues were up and running within 10 minutes of the time the update came back on. Off at 2 am PDT and back up before 7 PDT
    If the Android/Amazon update follows the same course, I would predict that it would be back up earlier, perhaps 6:00 to 7:00 pm PDT.

I assume with you intimate working relationship with Glu that you have inside information. What is the basis for your prediction?

Over 16 1/2 hours into the IOS Global, competition continues to be lackluster.:
    #1 8286
    #10 4685
    #30 2660
    #39 2196 Me, definitely lackluster.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Your estimate is roughly the same as mine: The IOS servers were down about 5 hrs and the Leagues were up and running within 10 minutes of the time the update came back on. Off at 2 am PDT and back up before 7 PDT
    If the Android/Amazon update follows the same course, I would predict that it would be back up earlier, perhaps 6:00 to 7:00 pm PDT.

I assume with you intimate working relationship with Glu that you have inside information. What is the basis for your prediction?

Over 16 1/2 hours into the IOS Global, competition continues to be lackluster.:
    #1 8286
    #10 4685
    #30 2660
    #39 2196 Me, definitely lackluster.

Yea I'd say that's pretty lackluster. 2196 AP on DAY #1 ... SLOW DOWN CHIEF ... Are you going for TOP prize, or just having so much fun you forgot to pace yourself *** SMILES ***
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yea I'd say that's pretty lackluster. 2196 AP on DAY #1 ... SLOW DOWN CHIEF ... Are you going for TOP prize, or just having so much fun you forgot to pace yourself *** SMILES ***

I have to get all my yayas out in only one platform, it's killing me!

My intention is Top 90, but it is so much easier to execute a strategy from the front of the pack than it is from the back.

I am using up some energy credits to pump up my Drone. Hoping to get to 62 k this weekend. The little rascal is killing everybody at 51 K, he hardly leaves anybody for me.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I have to get all my yayas out in only one platform, it's killing me!

My intention is Top 90, but it is so much easier to execute a strategy from the front of the pack than it is from the back.

I am using up some energy credits to pump up my Drone. Hoping to get to 62 k this weekend. The little rascal is killing everybody at 51 K, he hardly leaves anybody for me.

Wow the drone is earning his cookies eh? So you're a front runner... I'm a closer. It would be interesting to have a battle with you in the same bracket LOL Maybe someday if I ever get my Amazon tab up to speed ... I would have you looking over your shoulder the whole time **SMILES**

Hell RANK #30 is in striking distance, I'd go for his throat ... at least let him know you're there LMAO On Google RANK #30 is usually 3x my score after DAY #1, but I am a closer so what can I say ...
  • Options
    Brad did you ever calculate how much it would take to "buy" a 369k drone with GOLD? I often wondered how there were so many max'd out drones so soon after they were introduced, NOW knowing how hard it is to build one ... not to mention the bugs? Sort of boggles my mind ...

The only thing I can attribute this to is they must have started building them straight away BEFORE they accumulated too many parts, but that would take GOLD and plenty of it.
  • Options
    Upgarde is in gents ...

OK 3 in row ... graphics aren't perfect but they ARE much better, and grenades are killing again ... took on a max'd out TIER 11 and won in about 60 seconds ... we're back in business ... for now !!!

Talk about lackluster ... this is a first ... I'm now at RANK #10 360 AP. This is strange indeed. I'm not the type to look a gift horse in the mouth ... Hell I'll take the lead if nobody wants it LMAO

I know they'll come for me eventually and the FRONT 6-7 are starting to find the groove. Let's see where I am in the morning ... I just might have to play to win after all.

Good Night and Good Hunting !!!

*** SMILES ***