Options

What are you doing while the server is under Maintenance?

MaddoxGTGMaddoxGTG Registered Users 5 Posts
So I'm a Concierge in an Apt Complex in DC, so i'm doing what i always do... Surf the web for ridiculous video's, Joining Contests for Vape Stuff on FB, and checking Contract Killer every 5 mins....

WE APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK - TECH TEAM! KEEP IT UP!

What are you doing until you can get back in? - Friendly chat thread
Clan: DawgPound

VAPE ME BRA ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I'm watching Matrix Revolutions ... again ... and collecting diamonds, or at least I was until they went into maintenance mode.

About to hit the local sports bar for the duration for some Jack and a steak. If they're still in a holding pattern when I return, I picked up Interstellar last week ...think I'll watch that.

Ever been to Crystal City? Go check it out near Arlington.

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Sleeping, getting ready for some bs.
  • Options
    Sleeping, getting ready for some bs.

LOL I'm sure we'll have glitches, old and new ... after all it wouldn't be "right" if we didn't have some sort of adversity.
  • Options
    Of course I've been!, its my backyard! :D
    i work in DC but everywhere that VA doesn't have cows... i'm there!

VAPE ME BRA ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Got a quick mountain bike ride. Now I am playing the Global on the IOS platform. Rank # 40 2121 PTs. Having fun, wish you were here!
  • Options
    RambaldiRambaldi Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm trying to figure out if this digital crack is worth the pain the dealer is putting me through. Between last weeks no parts and compeating for usuless drone pieces to this weeks please come back later the server is on a potty break I'm wondering if I shouldnt go to the sports bar for a few adult beverages and a nice thick steak. But then if I do that I might miss the first volley of the new tournament. Oh what to do, what to do. . .
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Rambaldi wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out if this digital crack is worth the pain the dealer is putting me through. Between last weeks no parts and compeating for usuless drone pieces to this weeks please come back later the server is on a potty break I'm wondering if I shouldnt go to the sports bar for a few adult beverages and a nice thick steak. But then if I do that I might miss the first volley of the new tournament. Oh what to do, what to do. . .

My vote: adult beverages and a steak!
  • Options
    Been Sober 5 years, So no adult Beverages for this guy. BUT I am seconding the STEAK + Loaded Potato Skinz!!!

VAPE ME BRA ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Options
    RambaldiRambaldi Registered Users 2 Posts
    MaddoxGTG wrote: »
    Been Sober 5 years, So no adult Beverages for this guy. BUT I am seconding the STEAK + Loaded Potato Skinz!!!

Congrats Maddox! I think I'll find a place that has wifi and bring the tablet. Thanks for the idea amsoft2000
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    MaddoxGTG wrote: »
    Of course I've been!, its my backyard! :D
    i work in DC but everywhere that VA doesn't have cows... i'm there!

Worked In Crystal City before Navsea was riffed so deeply. I'm one of the beltway bandits, which don't make out like bandits anymore. Underground in CC was pretty nice - had a skating rink down there. Now work in Arlington with same company doing more international ship work than US.
  • Options
    Upgrade time gentlemen !!!!
  • Options
    wellwhatwellwhat Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi guys.

After the upgrade i get :"DLC STATUS - ERROR DURING BUNDLES LOADING" , I've tried to tapped the clear data button but nothing had changed. is there anything else i can do? or this is Glu's problem?
  • Options
    wellwhat wrote: »
    Hi guys.

After the upgrade i get :"DLC STATUS - ERROR DURING BUNDLES LOADING" , I've tried to tapped the clear data button but nothing had changed. is there anything else i can do? or this is Glu's problem?

Clear Cache OR Clear Data? Clear data you just wiped out all of your game data and achievements. Are you on Google OR Amazon?
  • Options
    jonojono Registered Users 1 Posts
    i too have the same load issue on kindle help please