Options

Base Power and Weapons

2Next

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    3 DAYS is more than enough, this much is sure. I find 4 days to be a bit tedious ... I welcome a short Global. Personally, I don't really get rolling until Day #3 anyway, after the leaders have shut down their engines **SMILES**

The carry forward points are a total unknown, but if they allow points to carry forward, a 3 day tournaments really favor those guys, since the rest of us have less time to catch up. I hope carry forward is not a permanent part of Globals.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    3 DAYS is more than enough, this much is sure. I find 4 days to be a bit tedious ... I welcome a short Global. Personally, I don't really get rolling until Day #3 anyway, after the leaders have shut down their engines **SMILES**

Problem is, may end up having to spend gold just to make the silver league. I know, "you poor Amazon guys". I'll just have to suck up my sniveling and take it like a man. <grin> When I had full time to devote to this game, it was much easier. I could get 50 gold 4 times a week. Now, it really needs money to keep up, and I just can't convince myself to pay being a cheap bast*ard.
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Are you into motorbikes nk14 just on my bike test my instructor told me you end up where you look

@straightshooter: Sorry I didn't reply to you earlier but I just happened to notice your post.
    This is my moto in life actually. I always try to look where I want to go and nowhere else.
    BUT I indeed am into motorbikes! I drive a SUZUKI DL V-STROM 650cc. What about you straightshooter?
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    @straightshooter: Player health is the number one reason we all need to upgrade our bases in my opinion. Base economy is also important. I've quit building up my drone after I got it to 8.2K power. Maybe when the time comes when we'll be getting 50K from each pvp, I will resume building it up.

What you say is true at lower levels but by the the time you get to level 11, increases in Player Health are small. I am on Tier 11 and my Player Health rating is 357353. If I max out Player Health in Tier 11, my Player Health will increase to 368369, which represents an increase of only 3%. The cost of the upgrades will be 4.4 M Diamonds. For me at least, the first upgrade is Base Economy, since your vault is not big enough to purchase the upgrades and the increased production of Diamonds finances all other upgrades. I now pursue secondary weapons upgrades first, Base Economy second, Drone third and other Base upgrades last.
  • Options
    Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    What does it take to make it back to the silver league? I don't remember how it happened but i made it there once. I play as often as i can using free credits but is that enough or should i be spending some gold. It is very disappointing playing like i do and not climbing up that ladder. At what point do the points increase during pvp from 5 to 25 and so on?
  • Options
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    What does it take to make it back to the silver league? I don't remember how it happened but i made it there once. I play as often as i can using free credits but is that enough or should i be spending some gold. It is very disappointing playing like i do and not climbing up that ladder. At what point do the points increase during pvp from 5 to 25 and so on?

Silver League requires 2500 AP, easy to do with free Energy. Click on Milestones from the PVP menu and you can see League requirements.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Silver League requires 2500 AP, easy to do with free Energy. Click on Milestones from the PVP menu and you can see League requirements.

Hey Brad .. how is your gaming experience. I'd like to put the Silver League into it's proper perspective, if I may.

I look at everything in terms of victories. 2,500 AP is just 100 victories, roughly what is required to win a LEAGUE EVENT. I look at the GLOBAL as an "extended" League Event, when it comes to AP with the notable exception that the Global lasts 4 days instead of the Leagues' 1 day. To take home 20 parts from Global, you will need 200 victories (5,000 AP); since the game is so fluid, you make adjustments as required. **SMILES** sometime I see an opening for 35 parts and I pounce on it. The best thing of all is doesn't cost me anything to accomplish this.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    What you say is true at lower levels but by the the time you get to level 11, increases in Player Health are small. I am on Tier 11 and my Player Health rating is 357353. If I max out Player Health in Tier 11, my Player Health will increase to 368369, which represents an increase of only 3%. The cost of the upgrades will be 4.4 M Diamonds. For me at least, the first upgrade is Base Economy, since your vault is not big enough to purchase the upgrades and the increased production of Diamonds finances all other upgrades. I now pursue secondary weapons upgrades first, Base Economy second, Drone third and other Base upgrades last.

Hey Bradr752,

Funny thing but let me remind you that you had already answered this a couple of days ago (post #16 in this thead)!
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Hi nk14 i like v twins have owned in the past moto morini 3.5 and ducatis 996 monster and 999 and buell x1 lightning and the fire bolt dream bike Honda sp1 sadly no bike at the mo which kinda sucks moto morini most fun drum front brake soft suspension but cornered like on rails
    ( + )
  • Options
    I've had friend requests not ignoring them glu says not supported on mibile format once i figure this out I'll accept them
    ( + )
  • Options
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    At what point do the points increase during pvp from 5 to 25 and so on?

You have to achieve back to back wins in pvp.
    1st win gets you 3AP, 2nd consecutive is 5AP, 3rd consecutive is 7AP, 4th consecutive is 10AP, 5th consecutive is 15AP, 6th is 20 AP, 7th and all the others consecutive wins is 25AP.
  • Options
    Hi nk14 i like v twins have owned in the past moto morini 3.5 and ducatis 996 monster and 999 and buell x1 lightning and the fire bolt dream bike Honda sp1 sadly no bike at the mo which kinda sucks moto morini most fun drum front brake soft suspension but cornered like on rails

Moto morini hey? Nice! Oldies but Goodies! It's a vintage beauty!
    That means you were born in the 70's? Hehe, me too!
    A Ducati but not the monster, the Multistrada model is my craving!
  • Options
    I've had friend requests not ignoring them glu says not supported on mibile format once i figure this out I'll accept them

Go online in your laptop/desktop to sort this out mate.
  • Options
    Cheers i had a 1000 multistrada air cooled best bike ducats did very under rated wish I'd kept 1000 sport classic they're appreciating in value had to fit bar risers as was torture with standard clip ons
    ( + )
  • Options
    Cheers i had a 1000 multistrada air cooled best bike ducats did very under rated wish I'd kept 1000 sport classic they're appreciating in value had to fit bar risers as was torture with standard clip ons

Hey there straightshooter.
    Did you notice any improvements in your game play?