Feedback

Comments

• unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    What system do you play on? (Android, IOS, Amazon)?

this is on ios
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    I'm on IOS too but never encountered such a case. We live and learn. Good on you for bringing it up. I hope it gets fixed for all of us.
    You will go where you look at...
  • DerekButlerDerekButler Registered Users 2 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Do some reading in other threads. You need to reboot at 96 points to sync up, play 2 more games and you get your gold. But, problem is still you better spend it right away (equipment maybe), otherwise it will disappear soon after!

lmao.. one of my team mates got the gold.. spent it immediately then crashed out the game with an error code, logged bk in and the gold plus items bought were gone! So there goes that theory...
  • DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    I am on IOS also, and I have met with the same problem some scenes before.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    lmao.. one of my team mates got the gold.. spent it immediately then crashed out the game with an error code, logged bk in and the gold plus items bought were gone! So there goes that theory...

Glu has once again succeeded in their diabolical plan!
    Dear Glu! After the maintenance nothing became better in my game. The pvp still frozes, almost unplayable!! I am asking again fix it as soon as possible.

User name: dentaylor
    Platform: IOS 8.3 version iPad Air
  • freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    Dentaylor wrote: »
    Dear Glu! After the maintenance nothing became better in my game. The pvp still frozes, almost unplayable!! I am asking again fix it as soon as possible.

User name: dentaylor
    Platform: IOS 8.3 version iPad Air

I agree, same for me. The graphics is terribly slow. Almost even worse than before todays maintanace.

freddagor
    IOS 8.3
    Ipad2
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    You gotta be kidding me? No Contract Killer and No Weapon??? Did you try to fire your weapon? Maybe you have a new drone feature ... Cloaking Device? Cloak doesn't help much when the dummy drone keeps giving away your position .....
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    I fell out the door unable to see anything but the drone was firing at something, I couldn't. The 2nd one it looked like I fell through the floor, it went weird, couldn't move, couldn't fire. You can see opponent firing the floor
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    I fell out the door unable to see anything but the drone was firing at something, I couldn't. The 2nd one it looked like I fell through the floor, it went weird, couldn't move, couldn't fire. You can see opponent firing the floor

This is odd. I've never had any glitches like that. The only problems I was having was the slow down effect when enemy drones started firing, but that was resolved with last update. Other than gold disappearing, etc, I've not had many problems in game.
    Going through the door has happened to me twice now. I've also had a level where I can see 2 opponents with the graphics at the front and the rest is blue, all one colour. I am getting shot, cannot move forward, can not see where the bullets come from. This only happened once, didn't screen shot it. Sounds like I have a dodgy copy of this game..!
  • AlainCh2AlainCh2 Registered Users 34 Posts
    PVP - Error in matchmaking weapons power/ Opponents defences
    Here I am:
    Long range Viper around 700
    Short range around 2500

What I get is opponents:
    Around 48.000 for long range
    Around 800-1200 for short range.

I took screen shots but no idea how to post them.

Iphone 6 last IOS
    freddago wrote: »
    I agree, same for me. The graphics is terribly slow. Almost even worse than before todays maintanace.

freddagor
    IOS 8.3
    Ipad2

Hi Freddago,

Try to turn your device off and a bit later on. It helped for me!
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I have rebooted my iPhone 6plus many times with no luck. Graphics still make my game lag like crazy. Very frustrating especially when I really wanted to get the Tesla this week.
    Anyone try to uninstall and reinstall a fresh copy of the game? I know bugs can happen when just updating files. Just make note of your player id in case you need it.
  • lhmanlhman Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lag, lag, lag.... Unbearable to play this game on my ipad after the last update. The lag is heavely in every match.
  • freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    Dentaylor wrote: »
    Hi Freddago,

Try to turn your device off and a bit later on. It helped for me!

My experience is that there are different levels of lag. The absolute worse is just after an upgrade. The lag is so terrible that you can't play. I even lost a normally easy win due of this because the time is not lagging, it continues like nothing happend making you time out the battle and lose it. But if you restart the game and play again you are back to the "normal" level of lag that kicks in when a jug or a drone starts to fire. This lag will cost you a med kit or so when fighting the maxed out bases. But I have also played this game without any lag at all. I could not even tell the difference in game speed when the jug is fireing. That's how it should be and that's what we all want to get back to. No lag usually occures some days or weeks after a maintenance except after the last two maintenances. That's why we complain. However, it seems like the lag is for everyone right now.
    freddago wrote: »
    My experience is that there are different levels of lag. The absolute worse is just after an upgrade. The lag is so terrible that you can't play. I even lost a normally easy win due of this because the time is not lagging, it continues like nothing happend making you time out the battle and lose it. But if you restart the game and play again you are back to the "normal" level of lag that kicks in when a jug or a drone starts to fire. This lag will cost you a med kit or so when fighting the maxed out bases. But I have also played this game without any lag at all. I could not even tell the difference in game speed when the jug is fireing. That's how it should be and that's what we all want to get back to. No lag usually occures some days or weeks after a maintenance except after the last two maintenances. That's why we complain. However, it seems like the lag is for everyone right now.

I have not seen any lag since the update. I was seeing it before then though, so it would appear to me to be a device/hardware issue.
  • STBDudeSTBDude Registered Users 5 Posts
    After the server maintenance and iOS game update on Tuesday, all the lag issues were fixed for me and I couldn't believe how smooth it got, just like it was before v3.0. But yesterday night, it started lagging horribly again. I don't know what the heck happened!
  • OlympiansOlympians Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi I got a lollipop version mobile the pvp doesn't work after the update it says that I have got network problem I checked with others with lollipop version mobiles their pvp too doesn't work what's the reason?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Olympians wrote: »
    Hi I got a lollipop version mobile the pvp doesn't work after the update it says that I have got network problem I checked with others with lollipop version mobiles their pvp too doesn't work what's the reason?

When Lollipop first came out, I upgraded to it, and performance of the game, and in general was so poor, I uninstalled it and went back to KitKat. It probably is a case of the OS is too bloated for the older hardware?

Hope you find a solution, downgrading requires rooting, and you will loose your data in most cases.
  • marsbar247marsbar247 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi ive lost 100k's of dimonds and 100s of gold. When i upgrade the game crashes and i lose the resorces.
    Not sure what happened between Friday and today, but I didn't get to play at all yesterday. Now the game as reverted back to the lag I had before the last upgrade when drones are firing and I'm not getting any rewards when I watch the ads for things like health kits, knives, double money, etc. I'm sure Glu isn't getting paid by the advertisers though or getting credit for having people watch them for playing their game, so they'll get right on it!
    STBDude wrote: »
    After the server maintenance and iOS game update on Tuesday, all the lag issues were fixed for me and I couldn't believe how smooth it got, just like it was before v3.0. But yesterday night, it started lagging horribly again. I don't know what the heck happened!

Ditto! I didn't get to play last night, but today the lag came back. Wish I could just get a refund or partial refund of the money I put into this pathetic game and uninstall it and never look back.
  • C5E5K6C5E5K6 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Random notices for a sync error and I need to restart game. Not such a big deal if it wasn't happening after a successful PVP, campaign, or even after watch video for (fill in blank) but it is and I end up losing out on items.
  • incubus1980incubus1980 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok this game
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    Hopefully someone still looks at this thread. When in chat and trying to scroll through the past chat lines, as soon as someone posts a chat in the game (global or clan) the chat pops right to the top to the new line. Makes it **** near impossible to view past chats. Can you not have it pop to the top?
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    Hopefully someone still looks at this thread. When in chat and trying to scroll through the past chat lines, as soon as someone posts a chat in the game (global or clan) the chat pops right to the top to the new line. Makes it **** near impossible to view past chats. Can you not have it pop to the top?

Nice to see someone cares about chat.
    I would suggest that you post here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?144537-Bug-Report-Thread
    You will go where you look at...
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Not sure what happened between Friday and today, but I didn't get to play at all yesterday. Now the game as reverted back to the lag I had before the last upgrade when drones are firing and I'm not getting any rewards when I watch the ads for things like health kits, knives, double money, etc. I'm sure Glu isn't getting paid by the advertisers though or getting credit for having people watch them for playing their game, so they'll get right on it!

I am experiencing the same thing. After the update everything was working great, but now there is severe video issues. the video lag is so bad that the game is almost unplayable. How can it go from everything working fine to almost unplayable in the space of 2 days. Unless I missed something, I did not see any content update since the ones before Global started. What happened, what changed???
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Ditto! I didn't get to play last night, but today the lag came back. Wish I could just get a refund or partial refund of the money I put into this pathetic game and uninstall it and never look back.

in all the past 2 updates - no lag or video framerate issues were fixed at all. I've experienced this issue for the past month probably now -- on IOS 8.4 -- i was on ios 8.1.x - didn't matter.