Options

Drone related reward - NOT RECEIVING

Ds912Ds912 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello,

Since the latest version update, I have not been receiving any drone related reward after winning PVP matches.
I have contacted other players who confirmed they are still getting their drone rewards.
Am I missing something? Do I have corrupt files?

PLEASE ADVISE.

Regards.

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Wish I could give you ALL of mine! All you really need are just 4 of each; 125, 1000, 8000 power parts. The upgrade weapon by fusing is not worth the cost. You will loose that part to a better part when your drone is upgraded to one of those levels.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Wish I could give you ALL of mine! All you really need are just 4 of each; 125, 1000, 8000 power parts. The upgrade weapon by fusing is not worth the cost. You will loose that part to a better part when your drone is upgraded to one of those levels.

My drone power gun is on 8000, but can find the parts to upgrade the drone, I gues are the XP modules. Not getting them either I think are the parts he is referring to.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I don't know who is telling you that they are still getting drone weapons for PVP wins. That has been discontinued as far as I know. No Drone weapons are award for anything except Clan Event wins and possibly Bronze League.
  • Options
    BBMMATTBBMMATT Registered Users 6 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I don't know who is telling you that they are still getting drone weapons for PVP wins. That has been discontinued as far as I know. No Drone weapons are award for anything except Clan Event wins and possibly Bronze League.

That is not true. I have my sons ipad and he gets drone parts for PVP. But I don't have any options for drone parts. I am level 100, but he is level 35. That is the only difference that may play a factor in Not getting parts from this last update.

GLU...what is going on with the lack of drone parts?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    BBMMATT wrote: »
    That is not true. I have my sons ipad and he gets drone parts for PVP. But I don't have any options for drone parts. I am level 100, but he is level 35. That is the only difference that may play a factor in Not getting parts from this last update.

GLU...what is going on with the lack of drone parts?

Drone parts may still be given out at lower levels, but not at level 100. I haven't seen a part on my iPad since the upgrade
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    The only way I can get drone parts like the level 9 part your talking about is to play not in the pvp but regular game play. Go back to your previous level of game play forget the name and play for the money. There it gives you the xp modules as a prize for winning. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    BBMMATTBBMMATT Registered Users 6 Posts
    The only way I can get drone parts like the level 9 part your talking about is to play not in the pvp but regular game play. Go back to your previous level of game play forget the name and play for the money. There it gives you the xp modules as a prize for winning. Hope this helps!

I noticed nothing in Ascension gives me any drone parts. None in campaign or the two reoccurring cash missions. None in PVP. Levels 2-9 (not level 1) will give me one corresponding tier part for the two (long and short range) reoccurring cash missions.

Is this what you meant?

Will I ever have a chance to earn a drone weapon again?
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please provide your:

In-game name:
    Device:

This will help us figure out the issues and work on fixes.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I have been informed this issue is currently being worked on. A fix should be applied in the near future.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Drone parts may still be given out at lower levels, but not at level 100. I haven't seen a part on my iPad since the upgrade

I'm level 100 and on iOS and still get drone parts from wins.