PVP - Error in matchmaking weapons/ opponents

AlainCh2AlainCh2 Registered Users 34 Posts
Here I am:
Long range Viper around 700
Short range around 2500

What I get is opponents:
Around 48.000 for long range
Around 800-1200 for short range.

I took screen shots but no idea how to post them.
Prev1

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    You can host them on a site like photo bucket and post the link. Also:

In-Game Name:
    Device:
  • AlainCh2AlainCh2 Registered Users 34 Posts
    AlainCh2
    Iphone 6
    Ios up to date

No idea as "host like a bucket"

Sorry, I suppose it should be a forum feature: "upload immage".

Tanks for your answer.

Ps: now I get opponents around 130-150k.
    New images uploaded.

img_0785.png?lgfp=1000l

img_0786.png?lgfp=1000

img_0783.png?lgfp=1000

img_0784.png?lgfp=1000
    A little bit difficult, but I still remember something…

Hope you can see them!

image__2_.jpg?lgfp=1000
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I could outdo you on this one! I have a mid-tier 4 base with a 528 power Ranger, and an equally powered Viper. But, in the Craft tab, I have a "1" mark above the tab, with a 11.5x Guitar waiting to be crafted having all parts. This would bring even more disparity than your situation if crafted!

I'm at rank 98 right now in the current global. Again, if I win the parts for it, it will sit in the Craft area for a very long time!

Did you buy the Demon Elite? It looks like it really messed up your situation!
    Yes, I bought the Demon Elite with gold when I was sure to get a premium on long distance…
    BUT

when I won the last Pvp and I had to claim the reward the silly "new content , restart" popped up.

So I lost rewards and also the part to complete the rifle :-((
    I was not even awarded the silver league, seems I disappeared from the game.

Now I feel less alone, somebody got allerted :-))

Problem is that I cannot progress in campaign unless I get a better rifle :-()
    So I'm stuck at lvl 40 hehehe!
    This is actually what scares me for all new players in this game. When I started, not sure when I won my first weapon, but it was probably when I was tier 5 (talking about my old game now.) And probably got the 6x weapon. This was before the current matchup by weapon power. Now with all current weapons in events starting at 11.5, how's a new guy supposed to compete? Like Scorpion says, you're not - which just grates against my competitive nature!

So will I just carry this weapon around until I reach tier 9 (talking about the tier 4 game now)? And by then the weapon for events will be useless to me too. Without the health of something close to the weapon power you have, you're a sitting duck as you've found out the hard way. This game has gone out of whack for all semi-beginners.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I'm not sure if I know what your issue is but it looks like the WARNING is what is confusing you. IT IS REVERSED (a bug) its really warning you about the LONG battle you're about to fight. Your 3 star rating is over-matched. Now the 10 and 11 LONGS should have never been presented to you and if they were you have no choice but to look for another battle since I doubt you would win.

You should have been able to win that SHORT though. At TIER 6, PvP is a gamble at best. I would suggest you go back into upgrade mode.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    The problem as you can see in the other pictures that i'm been matched over my power in long distance, while I get correct opponents on short.

So I have to discard all overpowered match.
    Sometime it cost me a lot of diamonds to find a correct opponent :-((

It's not the "warning" the problem, that is only THE simptom!!
    AlainCh2 wrote: »
    The problem as you can see in the other pictures that i'm been matched over my power in long distance, while I get correct opponents on short.

So I have to discard all overpowered match.
    Sometime it cost me a lot of diamonds to find a correct opponent :-((

It's not the "warning" the problem, that is only THE simptom!!

Yeah I know.... the irony here is that LONGS are easier to win than SHORTS. That's why I suggested to go back into upgrade mode, finish your campaigns, get a decent weapon then give PvP another try. Your just spinning your wheels otherwise.
    All the events in the campaign are red, and I'm not allowed to play them.

That' silly. I can at least try, even with an underpowered gun.

But no, the ideator of the game said it has not to be done !

And the long distance gun is top upgrade.
    All the events in the campaign are red, and I'm not allowed to play them.

That' silly. I can at least try, even with an underpowered gun.

But no, the ideator of the game said it has not to be done !

And the long distance gun is top upgrade.

The campaigns are RED because it's telling you that you need a better weapon. That should be your FIRST hint ... and you are absolutely correct ... you can try, analyse the results, and take the required action to remedy the situation. **SMILES**
    ????

What do you mean?

I cannot play red campaign.

And that's OT with the discussion about wrong opponents assignement !
    ????

What do you mean?

I cannot play red campaign.

Campaign Contract Missions are marked as GREEN when your weapons are strong enough to WIN and marked as RED when they are not. Think of the contracts as training exercises preparing you for PvP. PvP on the other hand will warn you, but allow you to proceed. You will notice in your screen shot WARNING two options in "green" ... CAMPAIGN or UPGRADE ... these are not there for no reason; they are offering you better options than to PROCEED ANYWAY.

In the end it is YOUR choice ... but if you proceed, you will undoubtedly lose ...

You can obtain a stronger weapon for FREE using CASH that can be accumulated by sompleting your missions. Visit the STORE and take a look around for SNIPERS and ASSAULTS that can be bought for cash. HEAVY weapons and TESLAS can be bought using GOLD ONLY.
    You cannot proceed in campaign.

And this discussion is about PVP opponents mismatching!

Thanks anyway for your precious hints.
    Typically, when we see a red box, it means you can play, but it will be very difficult.

This is the first time most have seen your 2nd picture "Low Health Warning". Guess the combination (red box and warning) will not allow you to play, and in all certainty, you'd loose that matchup. But you are correct - the Tier 11 base matchup is crazy.

With a 5.5x Assault and a Tier 6 Base, your 3x Sniper is out of balance. You should have available in the Store the Sniper SR-308 Rapier 5 star weapon for in-game cash. If not, you need to finish the Region you're on and it will appear.
    Well thanks!

A "longshot 50". Appeared but I didnt see it.
    Thx to your hint I bought it for 35k dollar…
    I have near one milion cash…

That is a 800 weapon, so I should be able to avance in campaign ;-))

Thx again.

That doesnt solve MISMATCHING tough, but make a little more easy to proceed !

image__3_.jpg?lgfp=1000

image__4_.jpg?lgfp=1000

Let see what are the results of that in PVP.
    I checked ALL the store…

And LO!!!

That was a surprise, I own a guitar!!

That's may be the cause of mismatching...
    But not an excuse to do it !!!!!!

image__5_.jpg?lgfp=1000
    Excellent! Just thought having a Tier 6, you should have all Tier 5 weapons, and be finishing up the 5th base. Now, that should happen much faster! PVP will be a bit difficult until you "balance" yourself out.

Just saw your 2nd post - THAT'S why you have the nasty matchups! And seeing your 2381 VP, it's surprising the old Sniper lasted so long!
    On PVP its the same mismatching, nothing changed.

That's an update of my equipments:

image__6_.jpg?lgfp=1000

image__6_.jpg?lgfp=1000

You're not getting it ... there is NO guarantee what so ever that you will ALWAYS be matched against someone like YOU. That only happens part of the time. You will meet players rated higher ... it's unavoidable except to chose another opponent and that costs diamonds. They've made it easier, but they're are not going to give it to you for free.

You may start to see parity around TIER 8-9, but you must reach that level first.
    I know I'm not getting it either. To me, the question is can AlainCh2 remain advancing after pulling out the really big gun in his ar*senal? He did it with the 5.5 AR, but, I'm not sure if that was after getting to Tier 6, or sometime before.

The question is even with the price of rolling the dice/paying the price on finding a target, will he be able to earn upgrades like he was. I know I'll keep my Guitar (and with luck, Mudflow) packed up for a long time. But, I'd love to know the "optimum" time/tier to break them out. I'm sure this subject will be very difficult for low tier players to accept with the current events. And, it needs the software platform perspective that I'm on the much easier to conquer end than the Google or iOS, and I would bet the OP getting this weapon is on Amazon too.

Tier 8-9 may have the right parity, but could he become richer at an earlier point overall? Producing diamonds won't get him up to that level any time soon!
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts

image__6_.jpg?lgfp=1000

Your greed has destroyed you from the inside out, you will now fight short range bases that are tier 11. If you had any common sense, you would not go after a tier 11.5 Tesla rife because if you did, you would get long range bases that are tier 11.
    Your greed has destroyed you from the inside out, you will now fight short range bases that are tier 11. If you had any common sense, you would not go after a tier 11.5 Tesla rife because if you did, you would get long range bases that are tier 11.

You must be a motivational speaker! Where you a cheerleader in high school, also? <grin>

Sorry coach, you are wrong, I have not crafted the 50 parts I have now. Currently, I have a rank of 76 in the current global, so, I'm not "destroyed" yet as you say. You are correct, and I think it is true of all players thanks to the stealing plot of this game to be "greedy", or loose. Right now, I can always find a Tier 5 to beat within 3 spins.

As it stands, PVP has to be played to advance. If I get the next big weapon, Mudflow, it too will remain in my Crafted tab with the "1" changing to "2".

All my questions above are because this has changed the game so drastically from how I began my other Tier 11 game with all current weapons from the last month. I did not have to wait to use the weapons I earned. The old one started back around the end of February.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    You must be a motivational speaker! Where you a cheerleader in high school, also? <grin>

Sorry coach, you are wrong, I have not crafted the 50 parts I have now. Currently, I have a rank of 76 in the current global, so, I'm not "destroyed" yet as you say. You are correct, and I think it is true of all players thanks to the stealing plot of this game to be "greedy", or loose. Right now, I can always find a Tier 5 to beat within 3 spins.

As it stands, PVP has to be played to advance. If I get the next big weapon, Mudflow, it too will remain in my Crafted tab with the "1" changing to "2".

All my questions above are because this has changed the game so drastically from how I began my other Tier 11 game with all current weapons from the last month. I did not have to wait to use the weapons I earned. The old one started back around the end of February.

What are you talking about? Are you telling me that you can't use the mudflow if you earn it until you hit a certain level or something?
    What are you talking about? Are you telling me that you can't use the mudflow if you earn it until you hit a certain level or something?

Took your quote personally since my tier 4 game is so close to AlainCh2. I'm in this thread trying to find out with that game at what point can I craft the weapon I won, and the Mudflow if I win it. Right now, it is stealth by matchmaking and unusable. I'd like to see if he can continue his progression.
    try_again wrote: »
    I know I'm not getting it either. To me, the question is can AlainCh2 remain advancing after pulling out the really big gun in his ar*senal? He did it with the 5.5 AR, but, I'm not sure if that was after getting to Tier 6, or sometime before.

The question is even with the price of rolling the dice/paying the price on finding a target, will he be able to earn upgrades like he was. I know I'll keep my Guitar (and with luck, Mudflow) packed up for a long time. But, I'd love to know the "optimum" time/tier to break them out. I'm sure this subject will be very difficult for low tier players to accept with the current events. And, it needs the software platform perspective that I'm on the much easier to conquer end than the Google or iOS, and I would bet the OP getting this weapon is on Amazon too.

Tier 8-9 may have the right parity, but could he become richer at an earlier point overall? Producing diamonds won't get him up to that level any time soon!

You guys are missing two very useful FREE campaign that's available. The TRIALS for HEAVY and TESLA will offer hundreds of thousands of diamonds for you to use absolutely FREE and you can use them any way you want. Every REGION has these and you get more as you advance. You don't need PvP to get the diamonds ... there are other ways. Most of these guys only have a sniper and assault which you can get free using CASH and upgrade using CASH. If they're not upgrading their BASE, then where the hell are all the diamonds?

What are they doing with all of those FREE diamonds? I mean we're talking MILLIONS of them ???

Now I DON'T GET IT .... *** SMILES *** ... but at least you should understand the importance of completing your missions, if for no other reason than to grab several million gems. Conservatively speaking, there are at least 5-6 MILLION gems sitting between LEVEL 6 and 11, just sitting there unclaimed because, and get this, you won't close your open contracts?

GUYS PLEASE DON'T TELL ME that you are NOT upgrading your defense because of a lack of diamonds AND that's why you're stuck at TIER 5 or 6? If that's the case then walk away ... uninstall this game immediately ... nothing in this forum will help you.
    I've NEVER crafted any weapon.

Just bought a short range weapon for 300 gold I earned in 4 months.

Probably I got the guitar when my game crashed as I reached 141 winning streak.

But not sure even of that.

I rise my base when I can get enough diamonds I earn playing PVP.

I USUALLY PLAY FREE GAMES.
    That means I dont use money to get high faster.

It's a game.
    I play games to pass my void time waiting for Customers in my cab.

That mean A LOT OF TIME.
    (To get bored :-))

No reason to waste real money to make it short! Hahaha!
    BTW: I have not Tesla nor an heavy.

No idea how to get them, but open to suggestions that dorsnt include real money.