PVP - Error in matchmaking weapons/ opponents

2Next

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    AlainCh2 wrote: »
    BTW: I have not Tesla nor an heavy.

No idea how to get them, but open to suggestions that dorsnt include real money.

No do not spend any real money. First of all do you know what I am referring to when I say TRIAL CAMPAIGN? Go back to the NORTH AMERICA REGION ... it should be the first campaign. If memory serves, it should be in AFRICA. Look for two contracts labeled HEAVY and TESLA ... tap it and tell me what happens ...

BTW I knew you didn't have those .. I'll explain later
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • AlainCh2AlainCh2 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Here you are:

image__7_.jpg?lgfp=1000

image__8_.jpg?lgfp=1000

image__9_.jpg?lgfp=1000
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    What I suggest is this, BTW once you unlock this campaign there will be 10 missions between them both that will give you diamonds. This is cheap, but won't last past the first region.

I don't know if you want to spend any GOLD but you can grab some in the store 480 GOLD costs 19.99. Your gonna need these weapons at some point anyways. once you get the weapons you'll be able to collect millions of diamonds and perform upgrades.

It's been so long I wasn't sure about the cost. Pick up weapons equal to your current weapons for now, then you'll be able to continue.

If you want to start out modest you can get 100 GOLD for 4.99 I believe. I suggest springing for $20 worth and see how it goes from there/
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    :-((

Ok I wait to get it playing events :-((

(20€ are the gain of a full nightshift of 12 hours)
    And just a thing to remember:

I allways tell about BUGS in games.

Not my fault if BUGS work in two ways.

>>> I tell even if I gain more closing my mouth!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    A word of caution about buying a Tesla or Heavy in the store, Scorpion is correct about them giving you a lot of diamonds in the Tesla and Heavy missions. Just remember, the star rating for whatever you pick up will only be useful for that power region.

The cheapest weapon can only be used in the first region, which has the lowest amount payout, and in my opinion, you will end up with a worthless weapon.

I never paid real cash in this game, and won all my high powered weapons. Workiing on finishing up the parts this week for the Mudflow on my Tier 4 game. Unfortunately, if I craft it, it will mess up my being able to find at least a Tier 5 base to attack.

I think the point of this is, Scorpion may be correct, you can't progress in this game unless you pay real money. My nature (and I think yours) does not believe in having to pay. I'm not paying in my Tier 11 game, but that may now be impossible for others - like my Tier 4 game!

You may have to find another game that satisfies you if this "matchmaking" doesn't change.

-cheap bas*tard!
    Dont worry!

Bugs have two faces.

I dint say I'm damaged by this bug.
    Just I feel it a thing to be corrected.

You gave me a lot of info and explanations I will be able to use.

Still I will use all my cunning, with no money, to "beat the system" but staying a correct player

This is the second "usefull" bug I discover in this game.

In private I can tell you why :-))

3050 victory point as today. Do some math.
    Tesla on the way.

(See what I mean)

image__10_.jpg?lgfp=1000
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    AlainCh2 wrote: »
    Tesla on the way.

(See what I mean)

image__10_.jpg?lgfp=1000

Please don't tell me that (in this case) you did not spend 16 gold more in order to get 50 gold back...
    You will go where you look at...
    No, I didnt.

Check the pictures from the beginning and see for yourself my assets in gold :-))
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Why not? You had 26 golds and all you needed was 16 to get the 50 golds payout. Anyway, just bear this in mind for future reference. Oh I miss the days where you could end up 4th with 96vp!!!
    You will go where you look at...