Options

Gold league burn?

DrewcDrewc Registered Users 6 Posts
So I placed 33 in the recent clan event and obviously fell 3 places short on getting that tesla. I made the gold league and the parts I need to finish out the weapon that I played my BUTT off for is not offered. So - my question is are they going to be offered to me this week in upcoming pvp events or did I just completely waste my time, money, etc, busting myself?

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Your greed has destroyed you from the inside out my friend. Seeing as how you've been placed into the gold league, you will not be able to finish your gun, on the bright side, the game store is having a special deal in which you can spin a reel for 30 gold and have the chance to win 5 parts for the mudflow. Good luck!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I wish I had better news for you, but the sad truth is that it is necessary to be in the Silver League to complete the second weapon in the Global. The Gold League normally plays for another weapon and the competition there is brutal.

The current level of competition in both IOS and Android platforms, leaves a lot of players over 8500 but outside the Top 30. Sadly, those folks don't get a weapon and Glu has not offered a consistent way to acquire the remaining parts later.

The solution (for the next Global) is either stay below 8500 or commit to finishing in the Top 30, which for IOS last weekend required to 12000 AP. I stopped at 8481, finished 51st.

I am hoping that Glu will change the threshholds to eliminate this "doughnut hole" but don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Drewc wrote: »
    So I placed 33 in the recent clan event and obviously fell 3 places short on getting that tesla. I made the gold league and the parts I need to finish out the weapon that I played my BUTT off for is not offered. So - my question is are they going to be offered to me this week in upcoming pvp events or did I just completely waste my time, money, etc, busting myself?

Sorry to say you are in that group of people that get hosed every week.As many posts that are made about this subject you think it wouldn't keep happening.
    Yes I know that for your placement you played hard but fell short with nothing to show for it.
    I got exactly 8499 points and stayed in silver league and finished at the 47th position.If you go over 8499 points but don't make the top 30 you are out of luck.

One thing this week though if you go into the store they are offering a chance to spin the wheel game for 5 points a win for the same Tesla.Good luck.
  • Options
    DrewcDrewc Registered Users 6 Posts
    Well awesome! Guess that will save me some money now. I guess I'll just stay in the "middle" and just play when the energy is there. It just kind of turned into an boring game of sit around and watch time.