Bug Report Thread

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Please Read Before Posting

Starting this new thread to focus on Bug reporting only. We ask that when reporting a bug/issue you have come across in game that you provide the following:
In-Game Name:
iTunes/Google Play/Amazon:
Device:
OS Version:

Description of the issue:
Screen Shots of Issue (Optional):If the issue you are reporting has already been reported in another post in this thread then please mention that in your posting. This should help with reporting to the dev team as we will be able to tag it right along with previous reports to them about said issue.

Note: This thread is not for discussion, if you are not reporting an issue using the above information then your post will be removed.
Prev13456

Comments

• Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    First! (I hate when people do that). But seriously, I was coming on here to report a bug that others have discussed. One of the enemies disappeared below the floor. Thankfully it wasn't the main guy and I was still able to win. You'll see the bullets coming from the floor in the pics.

iTunes, iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.

15dnggy.png

2ir6l8n.png
  • BladerunnerBladerunner Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ever since the upgrade, any time I am offered to see a movie for a med kit, rocket launcher or more energy, it will go and play the movie then it comes back to the screen when it says item delivered, claim.. Then the game crashes. I lose my win streek, don't get the diamonds from the last victory and don't get the item that was offered when I viewed the movie. It crashes absolutely every time. There is no reason to ever view a movie as you lose everything and get nothing. I am on a Galaxy S5 with Lolly Pop Android.
  • LolredrangeeLolredrangee Registered Users 9 Posts
    Lolredranger
    iPhone 6 64gb
    iOS 8.3

I was in third place in my bracket in the silver league yesterday. After completing a random encounter my place dropped to 28th and I lost over 70 points. My log still shows all my fights and all the gold I spent getting my spot is still gone. I ended up placing out of the prize zone for the league as a result, which makes it virtually impossible for me to craft my tesla now.
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    iTunes
    iPad
    iOS 8.3

Two Items:
    1 - Since last update CKS is almost unplayable due to frame rate issues, never had before
    2 - Eliminated my opponent in a PVP match, yet game continued until time ran out, and then was counted as a defeat.
  • sev98sev98 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sev98 here a relatively new player Playing on kindle fire hd. I am sick of the game hanging on load up. I have made good progress in game so far base onto tier 3, drone upto 500 power guns are over 400 power (saved cash for them specifically). IT can take over 10 min for the game to load. it hangs at different times on loading. I don't believe its my connection as my ISP delivers over 100MBS. Whats going on where can i look for a fix?
  • Snakeshot21Snakeshot21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Snakeshot12 ipad4 ISO 8.3
    Yesterday I won 1st place for new gun parts and I never did receive them.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    I figured it was already a known bug, but figured I'd report it here anyway:

Bug: Extreme lag when Drones and Juggernaut start firing. This was resolved for all of about 3 days before something caused it to come back.
    iOS 8.1
    iPhone 6
  • thehammerthehammer Registered Users 11 Posts
    I did not get my weapon parts from my first place win last night. I am on oppo find 7 android 4.4 amazon app.
  • thehammerthehammer Registered Users 11 Posts
    On one of my campaign when you go through the second set of double doors trying to destroy 500,000 dollars on short range, the screen blacked out and gun will not fire. You have 2 choices either you let time expire and you lose or you forfeit.
  • annadolphannadolph Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have been locked out of the new region that i have been playing for the last couple days. Gives me a message to kill boss but i have already done this. I am playing on a Samsung galaxy s4 and my username is annadolph. This has been very frustrating. This just happened 45 mins ago.
  • Alan LacerdaAlan Lacerda Registered Users 1 Posts
    Eu melhorei o meu raio de cura de 145 para 155, gastando diamantes e recursos e no entanto o jogo forçou uma reinicialização e minha melhoria foi desfeita. Play store; android; lg g2 mini.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Eu melhorei o meu raio de cura de 145 para 155, gastando diamantes e recursos e no entanto o jogo forçou uma reinicialização e minha melhoria foi desfeita. Play store; android; lg g2 mini.

I just took the liberty of translating everything to English!

I improved my healing beam of 145 to 155, diamonds spending and resources and yet the game forced a reboot and my improvement was undone. Play store ; android ; lg g2 mini .
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Kindle fire hdx
    in game name 42
    problem ascension neutralised but dressed to kill next region says
    kill the target in previous region to unlock this region region is not unlocked yet
    as i don't own the tardis nor know where the doctor keeps the keys to it I'm currently stuffed until further notice pity was quite enjoying playing same old campaigns with new hats on
    ( + )
  • Darin AndersonDarin Anderson Registered Users 1 Posts
    1900 - Android Galaxy 5S
    Locked out of new region after playing it for a few days. When playing league events, I get shuffled to a new group constantly. Be in first place then get switched and I'm out of the prize race.
    When new regions are opened up, it automatically advances my experience level to the max so I can't earn any gold.
  • makakomakako Registered Users 2 Posts
    LG G3 - Android 5.0
    Hi, After last update i'm not able to play PVP games, the "content Download" stop at 7.62Mb and go to "connection problem, try again"

OBS* this happen at PVP screen, in right content download, other content in the same screen are normal, just right is broken to me.

please help me, this game is realy good,

thanks
  • Smiley99Smiley99 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Anastacie
    Amazon
    Kindle Fire HD

The last 2 PVP events i didnt recieve any weapon parts. None. And i was in first. I dont know what happened. The game kept restarting with new content and my points kept disappearing and reappearing. So i didnt get anything.
      Contract Killer: Sniper - ANASTACIE
    1. streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
      Streetboy124
      Ipad2
      iOS 8.3

Sometimes the game auto out or crash when playing PvP for global and league events...usually when loading to engage or attack other player and sometime when the attack is in motion it auto out of the game..make me lose the assassin points...
    2. geolikegeolike Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 22 Posts
      In-Game Name:4shade
      Google Play
      Device: vonino
      OS Version: Google Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean

Description of the issue: Every time i go to the STORE and one adverts pop up game freez and restats
      Screen Shots of Issue (Optional):
    3. MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
      When upgrading or changing the drones individual components (machine gun, rocket launcher, etc) it freezes due to the new gun sale ads that pop up all the time. It used to change screens very quickly until Thursday the 25th of June.
      Mjulien
      Motox
      MJ
    4. TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
      I just hit level 91, to upgrade drone to 51k, but have only been able to upgrade the machine gun, the game reboots right after clicking the drone update and after the pop up for the sale of guns this weekend. This has happened over 20 times. Please get this fixed asap. In addition, the game player has stopped in the middle of play, can't shoot or move. This has happened over 5 times since the this Global event started.
      I am using Android, Samsung Galaxy note 4, Google. Please help.
    5. PhongNhi2809PhongNhi2809 Registered Users 4 Posts
      What is happened when the new event has just started only 8 minutes. But there are some people get high score. A person get 74VP after 8 minutes. I wonder that who can do that in 8 minutes even you have many gold? I took the picture but i don't know how to add picture here. It's unfair play...
    6. TruBuckeyeTruBuckeye Registered Users 4 Posts
      Are we still able to get the drone attachments (machine gun, healing ray, shield generator, rocket launcher) from winning PvP matches? I have heard that some are still currently winning these parts through PvP but myself and others are not getting these from PvP. At some point I will not be able to upgrade my drone attachments any further since I can't win the parts. Glu may be missing out on a lot of money if this is a glitch.

Google Play Android 5.0.1
    7. Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
      Bug: I'm watching videos all the time and not receiving the reward. It's becoming a real PITA! I'm tired of not receiving my energy, medkits, knives, rockets, grenades or double money! I watch them, just in case it works, but it very very rarely does. I'm about sick of Glu getting credit for me watching advertisements and getting paid for it and me not receiving the rewards promised. You WILL receive your reward soon is a big fat joke!

iOS, iPhone 6.
    8. arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
      Where r the videos? Over the last 2 dys, i have been had numerous requests come up 2 watch a video 4 a free item, but when i click on it, i keep getting the msg that there r no videos. What is up with that Glu? Come on, u owe me a lot of accessories!
    9. Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
      Crafty042 wrote: »
      Bug: I'm watching videos all the time and not receiving the reward. It's becoming a real PITA! I'm tired of not receiving my energy, medkits, knives, rockets, grenades or double money! I watch them, just in case it works, but it very very rarely does. I'm about sick of Glu getting credit for me watching advertisements and getting paid for it and me not receiving the rewards promised. You WILL receive your reward soon is a big fat joke!

iOS, iPhone 6.

Just watched 2 vidoes for gold. Nothing. A video for a medkit. Nothing. Video for extra energy earlier.... nothing. Seriously Glu? And to top it off, I got raped for 241 gold because I bumped the gold icon instead of the Gems icon RIGHT NEXT TO IT
    10. streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
      I got problems when playing pvp or campaign the game can not run smoothly there like having a seizure...when try to shoot or run it hang...very frustrated...handles please look inti it..

Streetboy124
      iOS
      iPad
    11. streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
      When play the pvp sometimes the last boss or the other player is under the floor and still can shoot at me and I can not kill it..even with the tesla rifle...please fix this..

Streetboy124
      iOS
      Ipad
    12. TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
      TBK wrote: »
      I just hit level 91, to upgrade drone to 51k, but have only been able to upgrade the machine gun, the game reboots right after clicking the drone update and after the pop up for the sale of guns this weekend. This has happened over 20 times. Please get this fixed asap. In addition, the game player has stopped in the middle of play, can't shoot or move. This has happened over 5 times since the this Global event started.
      I am using Android, Samsung Galaxy note 4, Google. Please help.
      This issue has been resolved. Thank you. The drone upgrade is much improved. I am still disappointed in the effectiveness of my level 12 guns.
    13. NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
      Noobie wrote: »
      Just wondering whether or not you have fully upgraded your level 12 guns. Thanks....

Hey buddy
      No offense but this is a bug report thread.
      For questions like that, it's better to start a new thread, ask in another thread or search old ones.
      Thanks
      You will go where you look at...
    14. HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
      Update:

I have reported the bugs posted here in the thread. I do not have updates on the status of any bugs but when I do I will create a new thread about it. Otherwise this is not a discussion thread so please keep all discussion out of this thread and only use it to report issues.