Options

How Are We Doing: GLOBAL 06/18/15

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Calling a person a moron is constructive criticism?

You really need some anger management. Try an occasional compliment, or actually help someone with a problem. That will do wonders for your misdemeanor.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Calling a person a moron is constructive criticism?

You really need some anger management. Try an occasional compliment, or actually help someone with a problem. That will do wonders for your misdemeanor.

Believe me, I have, no where in my post did I call a person a moron.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Just finished a level up in Asension, got my 5 gold and +32768 in health awarded. So, will make a total of 15 gold with the level 110 max, better than what you where offered. Guess this was a recent update, just had one about 2 hours ago.

Glad to hear that ... maybe it HAS been fixed !!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    I'm not complaining, it's constructive criticism. I believe you have me all wrong. You make me out to be an entitled brat. I earned that 100 GOLD. I sent them pictures to prove it. I will never in my life praise them for doing what is owed to me. This cancerous game has done nothing worth praise, not in October when this game was released and sure as hell not now. I hypothesized this but, this game is in Alpha stage and still is.

So you've been playing this game far longer than most, certainly a helluva lot longer than I have, you've got buried in you somewhere experiences that will help ... tap into THAT !!!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Believe me, I have, no where in my post did I call a person a moron.
    Maybe millions?
    You're so naive, it's sad. Don't just look at the surface of the problem, dig deep and you will find the answer you're looking for. Your problems stem from the operating system of the Samsun Galaxy S5. You, along with millions of morons probably updated your device before waiting and seeing if there were any bugs.

And you tell this guy he's naïve to boot - very helpful advise.
  • Options
    Maybe millions?

And you tell this guy he's naïve to boot - very helpful advise.

Looks like I have a fan, I never said it in this post.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    So you've been playing this game far longer than most, certainly a helluva lot longer than I have, you've got buried in you somewhere experiences that will help ... tap into THAT !!!

I took a 3 month hiatus because of school.
  • Options
    I noticed that the new region has a name ... "DESSED TO KILL" ... so much for the retraction, I suppose it's here to stay.
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    oh ok. you you need a top 6 finish..

things are going to get tense!!

Did you see that buddy?
    Mr HappyHappy kissed us goodbye!!!
    Scorpion was (again) right. He was just a rabbit, unless we see him complaining in the forum in a few hours. :-)
    By the way, since you need a top 10 position, why do you spend your gold to go top 3?
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    Did you see that buddy?
    Mr HappyHappy kissed us goodbye!!!
    Scorpion was (again) right. He was just a rabbit, unless we see him complaining in the forum in a few hours. :-)
    By the way, since you need a top 10 position, why do you spend your gold to go top 3?

How many AP did he have when he finally spit the bit?
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts

Yeah i noticed that this morning, we went from about 192 down to 68AP from 1st down to 23rd i think.. crazy game this!

I was expecting other to spend gold to catch up, but with 4 hours still to go no one did. I could have saved about 100 gold but never mind. :-\
  • Options
    I was expecting other to spend gold to catch up, but with 4 hours still to go no one did. I could have saved about 100 gold but never mind. :-\

I could have saved 20golds but the mudflow is probably worth it as bradr has already said.
    Did you craft it or kept it?
    I kept it since I'm happy with the 37.2K vaults I can still take in PVP.
    I'm not crafting it unless I see that I can't get through TIER12 bases.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Amazon top 5
    ranger 2635
    kane 1560
    tango 1 1360
    guest8377073aa 1110
    santarosaace 746

then 15th 311
    30th 210
    3 days 19 hours remain

big jumps in top 5
    ( + )
  • Options
    I haven't crafted any weapons yet, got a few sitting there. I keep getting 23.3k payouts in my tier 10, come sunday i should start tier 11 and want to continue with large payouts. few members in my clan have regretted crafting their weapons and are struggling in this weeks global! hopefully tier 12 is released after next weekends global by which time most of my tier 11 should be complete!
  • Options
    I haven't crafted any weapons yet, got a few sitting there. I keep getting 23.3k payouts in my tier 10, come sunday i should start tier 11 and want to continue with large payouts. few members in my clan have regretted crafting their weapons and are struggling in this weeks global! hopefully tier 12 is released after next weekends global by which time most of my tier 11 should be complete!

We agree on the strategy
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    We agree on the strategy

I'm confused. What harm is done by crafting the weapon?
  • Options
    in previous experience, your weapon power should pair you up with others base power. There are probably brackets that it works in for example
    5k-10k weapons might pair you with 4k-15k bases
    10k-25k weapons with 8k-40k bases
    25k-50k weapons with 20k-100k bases and so on.

a few members of my clan have 30k bases with 200k teslas and are getting constant streams of 180k bases, before they crafted these weapons they were getting much lower opponents bases.
  • Options
    in previous experience, your weapon power should pair you up with others base power. There are probably brackets that it works in for example
    5k-10k weapons might pair you with 4k-15k bases
    10k-25k weapons with 8k-40k bases
    25k-50k weapons with 20k-100k bases and so on.

a few members of my clan have 30k bases with 200k teslas and are getting constant streams of 180k bases, before they crafted these weapons they were getting much lower opponents bases.

Interesting. I wonder if it isn't based on primary weapons though. I have only 9.0 primary weapons, and both by secondary are 11.5 now, and I seem to get tier 9, 10, and 11 bases to attack. Looking at my last few attacks, they were in the 30k's and 40k's, but I skip the tier 10 and 11s because I don't attack bases that are going to revenge me for more than I can take from them.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Interesting. I wonder if it isn't based on primary weapons though. I have only 9.0 primary weapons, and both by secondary are 11.5 now, and I seem to get tier 9, 10, and 11 bases to attack. Looking at my last few attacks, they were in the 30k's and 40k's, but I skip the tier 10 and 11s because I don't attack bases that are going to revenge me for more than I can take from them.

Scorpion has done the work on this and he assures me that the algorithm works off of your Max weapon power,even if you are using a lesser powered weapon.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Scorpion has done the work on this and he assures me that the algorithm works off of your Max weapon power,even if you are using a lesser powered weapon.

All I can go with is what I'm seeing. My secondary's are 192k power weapons, my primaries are 46 and 43k, and I'm being matched with less than 50k bases. Granted it sometimes takes a find new opponent press or two.
  • Options
    All I can go with is what I'm seeing. My secondary's are 192k power weapons, my primaries are 46 and 43k, and I'm being matched with less than 50k bases. Granted it sometimes takes a find new opponent press or two.

Yes your matchups are based on the STRONGEST weapon in it's class. For LONGS that's usually your TESLA, for SHORTS the HEAVY. If you don't own one of those OR they are dreadfully underpowered, then it will use the SNIPER or ASSAULT. These are based on what's in your weapons INVENTORY and not what you've EQUIPPED for battle.

Also worth noting is that WEAPONS PARTS do NOT figure in the match making. You may have all 50 parts, but it's not added to your inventory until you CRAFT the weapon. So unless your ready to fully equip the weapon straight away, it's better to leave it in parts until you're ready to use it.
  • Options
    Yes your matchups are based on the STRONGEST weapon in it's class. For LONGS that's usually your TESLA, for SHORTS the HEAVY. If you don't own one of those OR they are dreadfully underpowered, then it will use the SNIPER or ASSAULT. These are based on what's in your weapons INVENTORY and not what you've EQUIPPED for battle.

Also worth noting is that WEAPONS PARTS do NOT figure in the match making. You may have all 50 parts, but it's not added to your inventory until you CRAFT the weapon. So unless your ready to fully equip the weapon straight away, it's better to leave it in parts until you're ready to use it.

I just wish my guy would use the tesla instead of the sniper rifle when I'm attacked. ;)
  • Options
    I just wish my guy would use the tesla instead of the sniper rifle when I'm attacked. ;)

Now wouldn't that be something to behold? A spook with a TESLA ... just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water ...

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    Now wouldn't that be something to behold? A spook with a TESLA ... just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water ...

*** SMILES ***

Sure. Why do I spend all this time getting these sweet weapons if I can't also use them for defense!?
  • Options
    Sure. Why do I spend all this time getting these sweet weapons if I can't also use them for defense!?

But you must remember, if YOU can use them, then EVERYBODY can use them as well for defense. In PvP you're attacking someone else's BASE right?
  • Options
    But you must remember, if YOU can use them, then EVERYBODY can use them as well for defense. In PvP you're attacking someone else's BASE right?

Agreed. So he who has the biggest gun, wins. If I buy a shotgun for my home, I'm not going to grab the BB gun when someone is breaking in.