Options

Question

Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
Ok so i am two upgrades away from making the leap to level 10 base. I read that for next campaign we will need a 11.5 sniper. I used in game cash to buy the 11.0 flute and 11.0 harp. Will these hold me over or do i spend the 480 to but the elite versions? I understand the main reason to uograde these particular weapons is for campaign play and bot so much for pvp but i play both. Not sure if it's just me but i think the power levels have shifted again as my fully upgraded Orca isn't mowing opponents down as easily so do I release my Mudflow from the store or wait till i advance to next tier base?

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    Ok so i am two upgrades away from making the leap to level 10 base. I read that for next campaign we will need a 11.5 sniper. I used in game cash to buy the 11.0 flute and 11.0 harp. Will these hold me over or do i spend the 480 to but the elite versions? I understand the main reason to uograde these particular weapons is for campaign play and bot so much for pvp but i play both. Not sure if it's just me but i think the power levels have shifted again as my fully upgraded Orca isn't mowing opponents down as easily so do I release my Mudflow from the store or wait till i advance to next tier base?

Possibly ... but if memory serves, each REGION requires a NN.5 weapon to make it all the way through the CAMPAIGNS. Another of my recommendations to avoid, what I call, SNIPER GLUT ... I really need to put all this stuff in one central repository.

JEEZ
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts

Do not waste your gold unless you want the 11.5 Elite versions.The 11.0 flute and harp both will get you through all missions as long as they are fully upgraded.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    Do not waste your gold unless you want the 11.5 Elite versions.The 11.0 flute and harp both will get you through all missions as long as they are fully upgraded.

That IS good to know because I have an 11.0 FLUTE lying around in my gallery. Something I picked up (among many others) during some frantic PvP battle of days past. I just call it SNIPER GLUT since they're essentially useless to me ... I wish I could trade all my SNIPERS for just one good 12.0 LOL

Never gave it much thought until NOW ...

KUDOS
  • Options
    Do any of yall have the Mudflow? How is it out of thhe box? I dont want to equip it only to be disappointed again and have to spend tons of diamonds or gold so it can perform decently
  • Options
    Do any of yall have the Mudflow? How is it out of thhe box? I dont want to equip it only to be disappointed again and have to spend tons of diamonds or gold so it can perform decently

I have one but will NOT equip it until I am ready to FULLY EQUIP it and use it in PVP battles. Once you CRAFT the weapon, the match maker will assign you STRONGER opponents.

Fully equipped I have no doubt it will be 2x more powerful than the NARWAHL ... which brings me to my next discussion thread ... ARE THE WEAPONS getting STRONGER OR Are the SPOOKS becoming more RESILIENT ??? thus "adapting" to our success .... I know, I can'r help myself.

Did someone say chicken or the egg HAHAHA
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts

My experience with every Tesla is that they always seem a little anemic out of the box. My rule has been never to judge a Tesla until I upgrade Charge Damage and Charge Rate in Level 3. The Mudflow actually did pretty good right out of the box and is superb fully upgraded.

It is the only recent weapon acquisition that hasn't been at least a little bit disappointing. (Though the longer I use the Medusa, the better I like it.)

I upgraded from a 10.5 Tesla and it is a great improvement. Another thing to consider is that the shelf life of a Tesla is much longer than the other weapons categories, you can upgrade with confidence that you will be able to use it for a long while. I would upgrade it a couple of levels now and use it with confidence.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, was wondering because i have begun to use med kits again. I know the opponents are a bit stronger but I didn't have that much of a problem before. A level 108 minion now seems to take to hits with a three charge rate where before he would be fried. I guess i will keep using the Orca as long as i can and focus on upgrading base level and send extra diamonds to upgrading weapons instead of throwing my drone an occasional bone or two.
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That IS good to know because I have an 11.0 FLUTE lying around in my gallery. Something I picked up (among many others) during some frantic PvP battle of days past. I just call it SNIPER GLUT since they're essentially useless to me ... I wish I could trade all my SNIPERS for just one good 12.0 LOL

Never gave it much thought until NOW ...

KUDOS

Actually that's a little secret that all game developers use.It keeps them on the right side of legality with their advertisement "Free To Play".
    No you won't be able to do very well in pvp with the in game cash weapons but they will fully loaded complete any and all of the region that they are designed fors missions.
    I never buy the for gold only "elite" version.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    Actually that's a little secret that all game developers use.It keeps them on the right side of legality with their advertisement "Free To Play".
    No you won't be able to do very well in pvp with the in game cash weapons but they will fully loaded complete any and all of the region that they are designed fors missions.
    I never buy the for gold only "elite" version.

I hear ya brother ... I stopped "buying" soon after I got my head handed to me in my very first PvP. I went ALL OUT to WIN a TESLA (I remember it clearly) ... stayed up the first 2 days of the GLOBAL and got 35 PARTS. Went on to win the first SILVER LEAGUE EVENT on DAY #1 using some GOLD and everything else since then is history.

Buying in game cash weapons is fine (what else are you going to use that cash for LOL) as long as you realize these are disposable weapons and won't last long.

There is one exception. I did buy a 10.5 HEAVY just to compete in the 11.5 HEAVY GLOBAL EVENT ... I really had no choice. Between GLU screwing me out of the 10,5 BASTET on upgrade weekend and not being able to upgrade my BASE for lack of diamonds, I considered it a strategic long term investment ... buy a weapon for a single battle? I must have been high at the time LMAO