Options

HANDLES: Another GAME GLITCH ... STORE ACCESS

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
HANDLES: We Have Yet Another Problem With Accessing The Store.

drone_error1.png

drone_error2.png

The above was something I experienced when upgrading (changing weapons) DRONES. Apparently, it is SPREADING ...

When attempting to access the STORE, the screen will appear and immediately close ... then I get what appears in the screenshots above. I am returned to the CKS main screen. This happens repeatedly ... the end result being that STORE purchases are now impossible, for me anyways. There was also an earlier CONTENT UPDATE and this might be related in some way.

Google Nexus 7 (2013)
ANDROID 4.4.4
SCORPION

Google Nexus 5
ANDROID 5.1

I shall confirm if this issue occurs on BOTH platforms ....
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    It also appears to be happening in weapons CRAFT as well. The one thing that appears to be consistent is it happens right after that pop up advertising the LIMITED TIME SALE! ... it MUST be related in some way.
  • Options
    I just also confirmed that when you start the game "fresh" you get a pop up regarding JOIN PVP TO WIN! and the same exact thing happens ... game exits and restarts back to main screen.

This now appears to be completely FUBAR ... about the only thing I can do is fight now LOL and in a cruel ironic twist, I am NOT able to buy anything ... now that's a NEW one for the books.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    This now appears to be completely FUBAR ... about the only thing I can do is fight now LOL and in a cruel ironic twist, I am NOT able to buy anything ... now that's a NEW one for the books.
    This is one issue I'm sure GLU will resolve asap. Not being able to sell things in the store? They know we all want to gladly give them our hard earned money lol
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Hope you guys don't have to buy any med kits.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Hope you guys don't have to buy any med kits.

Luckily I always stock MedKits BEFORE the start of the GLOBAL ... wanna bet this gets resolved quickly? LMAO
  • Options
    OK HANDLES ... I HAVE CONFIRMED through trial and error, that the glitch depicted in the screen shots occurs whenever one of those ADS appear...

... such as "COMPETE IN VIP/PVP TO WIN ..." or "LIMITED TIME SALE! ... THIS WEEKEND ONLY ..." once you TAP the "X" to close the AD, the game then restarts.

The AD seems to be the common element for me. Whenever it appears and I tap the "X" to close it, the game restarts.

Hope this helps to resolve this issue ... I'd like to see what's on SALE or do you NOT want my CASH? ... LMAO
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hope this helps to resolve this issue ... I'd like to see what's on SALE or do you NOT want my CASH? ... LMAO

That is a good one. GLU not wanting your money?? I'm really surprised this hasn't been resolved by now.