Options

weapon parts from gold league event.

thehammerthehammer Registered Users 11 Posts
I won my gold league event Tuesday and did not receive my 20 parts for my weapon. I had written about this in the bug report thread. No has gotten back to me yet. I would have had enough parts for the weapon and some extra if I would have been given the parts that i won Tuesday.

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    thehammer wrote: »
    I won my gold league event Tuesday and did not receive my 20 parts for my weapon. I had written about this in the bug report thread. No has gotten back to me yet. I would have had enough parts for the weapon and some extra if I would have been given the parts that i won Tuesday.

I'm sorry to say this but you're out of luck. Even if you e-mail the help them, they cannot award you the lost parts or gun. All they can do is reimburse you with gold and 500 at most. I'm sorry for your loss but this glitch has happened to me twice. In your case, you didn't screenshot your rank before the event, right? If so, you will not be eligible for anything. Welcome to the Glu factory.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    thehammer wrote: »

Just curious, why are you waiting until now to report this? Did you contact CUSTOMER CARE and submit a trouble ticket? From my understanding of how GOLD LEAGUE EVENTS work, you would have needed more than one LEAGUE WIN to craft a weapon. I see you're new (relatively) and I have no reason to doubt what you're saying ... you may have deep pockets.

That being said, do you have any SCREEN SHOTS showing the results of the event and your RANK?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Just curious, why are you waiting until now to report this? Did you contact CUSTOMER CARE and submit a trouble ticket? From my understanding of how GOLD LEAGUE EVENTS work, you would have needed more than one LEAGUE WIN to craft a weapon. I see you're new (relatively) and I have no reason to doubt what you're saying ... you may have deep pockets.

That being said, do you have any SCREEN SHOTS showing the results of the event and your RANK?

Well, all gold league event, players who can craft the weapon must attend all 3 days even though players who won first two days but not play day3, that player would not be able to craft the weapon at all.

In case of the hammer, you need to proved at least 3 screenshots of last min datalog all three days to GLU, he might get gold in return more than 500.
  • Options
    No have no screen shots how do you take screen shots? What does a screen shot do? So you will not reimburse me my 500 gold to get there. You need to check your records. I probably have paid your salary a couple of times. If your need a screen shot why don't you say so in the rules. I h a d 226 points to make me first place in my group.
  • Options
    I reported it earlier in the bug report thread. I believe I mention that in my earlier post why didn't you check that thread. I started a new thread because you were to lazy to check that thread maybe I can do some other thing for you like walk your dog or wash your car.
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    None of the people that responded to your thread actually work for GLU. They were just trying to be helpful. The only "moderator" on here is Handles. He stops by every once in awhile.

You take a screen shot on an iPhone by pressing the power and home buttons at the same time (not sure about android phones). Screen shots provide proof for GLU that you accomplished what you said you did. That's what the other guys were saying about the compensation with gold.

You're welcome for the help
  • Options
    Imreef wrote: »
    None of the people that responded to your thread actually work for GLU. They were just trying to be helpful. The only "moderator" on here is Handles. He stops by every once in awhile.

You take a screen shot on an iPhone by pressing the power and home buttons at the same time (not sure about android phones). Screen shots provide proof for GLU that you accomplished what you said you did. That's what the other guys were saying about the compensation with gold.

You're welcome for the help

Thank you for the help. I appreciate it. It sounds like I need to quit the game.