need help transfering data of ck sniper from android to ios

savemesaveme Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello guys I am new here
Yesterday my phone fell down and the screen broke
I bought an iPad 2 jail broken and I wanna transfer my save data to it I have progressed a lot in the game and don't wanna start again
Any possible way to transfer my saved data from my broken android phone to my iPad ?

I will be grateful to anyone who helps me
Thanks

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    saveme wrote: »
    Hello guys I am new here
    Yesterday my phone fell down and the screen broke
    I bought an iPad 2 jail broken and I wanna transfer my save data to it I have progressed a lot in the game and don't wanna start again
    Any possible way to transfer my saved data from my broken android phone to my iPad ?

I will be grateful to anyone who helps me
    Thanks

The ios and droid platform are two completely different worlds. If you had an iphone and wanted to transfer it to an ipad 2, it might have worked. Unfortunately, you are screwed in this scenario.
  • savemesaveme Registered Users 6 Posts
    The ios and droid platform are two completely different worlds. If you had an iphone and wanted to transfer it to an ipad 2, it might have worked. Unfortunately, you are screwed in this scenario.

So no hope of getting my data back can't I use any cydia tweak or so cos my hard earned data is sitting in my broken phone
    I saw a dude named G in ck sniper global chat say he contacted support and got his data
    Can't I sync the data using Google play games service
    No hope?
    But thanks for using ur time and writting up here
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    So no hope of getting my data back can't I use any cydia tweak or so cos my hard earned data is sitting in my broken phone
    I saw a dude named G in ck sniper global chat say he contacted support and got his data
    No hope?

If you got another android phone, it could be possible.
    Nope no other android phone
    Means I am in hope am I ?
    I am going mad wish I hadn't played on android got iaps and other special weapons all hard work trashed basically
    Wished glu used the login method
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Nope no other android phone
    Means I am in hope am I ?
    I am going mad wish I hadn't played on android got iaps and other special weapons all hard work trashed basically
    Wished glu used the login method

You said it yourself.
    "I saw a dude named G in ck sniper global chat say he contacted support and got his data "
    This your last chance.
    Don't keep your hopes high though. :(
    Angels was correct.
    Cheers
    You will go where you look at...
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    No hope?

I thought you were trying to get to IOS? I don't think Google Play Services would be of help in this case. I haven't heard of anyone successfully transferring game progress between platforms.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I am on iOS and was going to get android but found out as you are their is no way to transfer between these operating systems at all. Wish I had better news for you.
    NK14 wrote: »
    You said it yourself.
    "I saw a dude named G in ck sniper global chat say he contacted support and got his data "
    This your last chance.
    Don't keep your hopes high though. :(
    Angels was correct.
    Cheers
    Ahhaha but I did it and the support seems to be lazy I am gonns wait for 3 days and if I get a response all good otherwise I shall sell my iPad and get an Samsung galaxy S6
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I thought you were trying to get to IOS? I don't think Google Play Services would be of help in this case. I haven't heard of anyone successfully transferring game progress between platforms.

Yes to ios
    Hmm but that dude in the chat was hyper excited abt the data transfer lol
    I am on iOS and was going to get android but found out as you are their is no way to transfer between these operating systems at all. Wish I had better news for you.

It all ends with a wish word lol
    But thanks for ur reply