Options

watch videos for free gold

BJG73BJG73 Registered Users 20 Posts
this is really starting to give me yhe shi##.
since the upgrade i have not been able to watch videos and get free gold, at anytime if th he day or night.
Handles is someone going to fix this or are you happy to loose a dedicated player who has spent a couple of hundred dollars?

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please provide more information.

in-game name
    device
    OS

Any message you are getting after the video or are you just getting the gold payout? Also have you attempted to restart afterwards to see if the gold updates correctly?
  • Options
    my in game name is bjg73. my device is the latest samsung S6 os is the latest operating system. when i press the watch videos button it says "no videos avilable". any more information please let me know and yes i have restarted.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    It's possible you reached the cap for videos you can watch for free gold.
  • Options
    your answer is a cop out. why does the button even be there if i cant watch videos. So just to clarify Handles before i go to google play legal. you are telling me that i can not watch any more videos for free gold even though the button is there?
  • Options
    Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Wow take a breather there buddy, you have recived a prompt response in an attempt to help you from the only person here that seems to care from this company and you wanna threaten legal action. The way this works from what i have read ob this forum is that once you have viewed and received your gold, there needs to be sponsors or something like that in your area to get gold. If there isn't ant ads then wait. Now if you watch a video and dont get gold then gripe away man and I'll stand next to you along with countless unhappy players.
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    the gold, energy, double reward, nor the items do not seem to be working again for watching a video and claiming. this is getting frustrating as i've already sent a customer care complaint outlining this as well as the week of the update for the free gold missed. nothing back except for that pre-canned automated response that they got the message and will respond back. its been a week and nothing from glu. the choppy video play is bad enough.
    ios 8.1.3
    iphone 6
    cyrekzz
  • Options
    hey mudbug. if i wanted an answer from you i would have asked. f*** off
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    BJG73 wrote: »
    hey mudbug. if i wanted an answer from you i would have asked. f*** off

Hey BJG73

I'm sure you feel wronged but that gives you no right to attack other people, especially when they're trying to help like Mudbug308. I don't know the guy but having read his reply, all I see is an honest attempt to calm you down and help, the way he believes. So I'd urge you to at least edit your last post and remove the last sentence of yours.
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    jeepers creepers. remove my last response.NK14. who asked for you opinion? i certainly didnt. keep your thoughts to yourself.
  • Options
    Yep, there is no helping some people, smh. These forums are a wealth of knowledge, i only wish i would have discovered it sooner and i thanks those who readily take their time to answer my questions. But alas there are those among us with s*it for brains and you cant fix stupid.
  • Options
    call me stupid once more you little fat f&$#@# mudbug308. keep your small minded opinions to your self. you know nothing about me and i know alot about you
  • Options
    Lol, off your meds are ya now
  • Options
  • Options
    HutchGSHutchGS Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ooohhh, scary. :):):):)
  • Options
    PhongNhi2809PhongNhi2809 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Admin, i have the same problem and my name in game is Luong267. Please help me!