Options

HANDLES: Silver League June 29

bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
Handles, could you please explain how anyone can have 110 league vp after 9 minutes?

Has the programmers f***ed up? Did they get to carry over some (?) of their points? If so, why?
If the programmers f***ed up, why should the other players pay for their mistake??
===============
One BITE at a time!

Comments

• Options
    Ttasman4874Ttasman4874 Registered Users 7 Posts
    You might want to give him a little more info to work with... Handles it seems that the daily events have started with some people already having VP points.. I have 4 people with over 50 points at the start of the daily event. There are others reporting the same thing in their groups.. Some with 100+.
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    jW5s5bD.png
  • Options
    PhongNhi2809PhongNhi2809 Registered Users 4 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    jW5s5bD.png

haha You are the same pvp with me, i am very angry now and do not know how to attact picture here =)). Thanks unhappy.
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Hey people

It's just the same old way of GLU patching things up for players that did not get awarded their weapons or weapon parts in the previous events. Those 4-5 people in each league bracket (yes, there are 4 in mine too) are victims of GLU's inability to give them the weapons or weapon parts they righteously earned in the previous global. So what GLU does is transferring some or all of their points in this league. Believe me, you wouldn't want to be in their shoes. They fought hard for a TESLA and they're getting back an option of getting a Rifle.
    @ PhongNhi2809: Follow this thread in order to see how you can attach pictures in this forum.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?146274-How-to-take-a-screenshot-on-your-iPad-iPhone-or-iPod-touch
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    I've got something similar I believe. Except I wasn't there to start at the buzzer. I joined when I got up for work. Looks like a few people are trying to catch up. First picture was as soon as I joined, second is about 1.5 hours later. As you can tell from the countdown.

29x94jm.png

2h87oz4.png
  • Options
    That's true. It's exactly the same.
    Look at this guy Mr HJJ0311. He got 78 points in 90 minutes!!!
    So, he already spent approx 200 gold for a sniper!!! OMG.
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    That's true. It's exactly the same.
    Look at this guy Mr HJJ0311. He got 78 points in 90 minutes!!!
    So, he already spent approx 200 gold for a sniper!!! OMG.

Tell me about it! I'm really hoping for that sniper, as mine is only 9.0. I want it for Ascension and the next area and not waste too many diamonds on upgrading the primary weapons. I'm not sure your theory is correct, as ITIKA214 has the Mudflow and Medusa secondary weapons, so how he got a "headstart" is puzzling to me. So he got the Tesla and still got a headstart.

I was under the impression that Glu fills the league brackets as players join so everyone starts at roughly the same time, but it looke like the first 2 got a nice headstart before they put more players in.
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    I think you will find that HJJ0311 didn't get that many points in 90 minutes. I've noticed another one im my league on 92 points that wasn't there a couple of hours ago..!
  • Options
    I think you will find that HJJ0311 didn't get that many points in 90 minutes. I've noticed another one im my league on 92 points that wasn't there a couple of hours ago..!

Quite possible, but when I joined this morning, the bracket was full with 30 players. But I've heard tales of Glu throwing players around into different brackets randomly. 3 other players showed up with 50+points in 90 minutes.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    I'm not sure your theory is correct, as ITIKA214 has the Mudflow and Medusa secondary weapons, so how he got a "headstart" is puzzling to me. So he got the Tesla and still got a headstart.

You're right. Maybe my theory does not apply in this case.
    I was under the impression that Glu fills the league brackets as players join so everyone starts at roughly the same time, but it looks like the first 2 got a nice head start before they put more players in.

In past leagues, they had been moving those poor guys from bracket to bracket during the 24 hours. So you might see them disapper at some point or being replaced by others. Yet again, I would not like to be in their place.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    jW5s5bD.png

This is a WIN every 15 seconds (the thread starter was even more profound) ... we cannot let this one be explained away as no big deal OR he's a BIG spender ... NOPE this is not possible, I can assure you.

Can you get a SS of his profile? This resembles a spook on the loose to me. LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Making a run. Guy goes from 68 or less to 100 in just 32 minutes. I know that's just 16 battles, but still. As I type this, he's up to 114 already.

qx6vyd.png

2zg9ijm.png
  • Options
    28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    I can assure you... i earned every one of those VPs
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Crafty, look out! Foxtrot is coming out of the woodwork, lol.

Such is the game of hunting and stealing. And Google Play has the toughest one to compete in.
  • Options
    28FOXTROT wrote: »

Now up to 166. It's impressive. I only need to finish in top 6, but even that is looking hard. Everyone is making runs now.
  • Options
    28FOXTROT wrote: »

180. The man keeps running. That's a lot of gold for a sniper rifle.
  • Options
    28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    180. The man keeps running. That's a lot of gold for a sniper rifle.

I'm not playing this much for a sniper rifle... I'm chasing diamonds
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    200-250 VP in a Silver League Event RANK #1 is quite common; you'll need at least 200 VP to have any chance of winning next weekend's HEAVY ...

Not for the faint of heart OR pockets, I'm afraid to say.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    200-250 VP in a Silver League Event RANK #1 is quite common; you'll need at least 200 VP to have any chance of winning next weekend's HEAVY ...

Not for the faint of heart OR pockets, I'm afraid to say.

I'm boned. Pushed up to 5th, then set an alarm and fell asleep. After staying up till 3AM last night, I couldn't keep up, and it was only 11PM here. Slept or turned the alarm off and went right back into dream land. Finished 7th. Now I need to place in teh top 3 and I've got to get on the road and drive for 7 hours. Not looking good. Oh well.
  • Options
    I'm boned. Pushed up to 5th, then set an alarm and fell asleep. After staying up till 3AM last night, I couldn't keep up, and it was only 11PM here. Slept or turned the alarm off and went right back into dream land. Finished 7th. Now I need to place in the top 3 and I've got to get on the road and drive for 7 hours. Not looking good. Oh well.

Could have been much worse buddy. From 5th to 7th in 4 hours is a smaller drop than I would have imagined.
    If I may suggest something, before taking a decision to invest your time to chase top 3, run a background check on all your opponents in your bracket. By now (7hrs after 3rd day kick-off), you must have a serious indication of what everybody has in mind. Checking their VP's and current guns would help you decide if it's worth it or not.
    Cheers