I never seen free energy

geolikegeolike Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 22 Posts
I NEVER SEEN FREE ENERGY ... i get "no video available"

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    geolike wrote: »
    I NEVER SEEN FREE ENERGY ... i get "no video available"

HANDLES once mentioned that the reason for this is regional. If there are no marketers in your region at that particular time, you'll get the NO VIDEO AVAILABLE message. I guess one might infer that FREE energy is contingent upon advertising revenue?

That being said, I've also experienced where the ENERGY is deposited in the "bank" even though you never claimed it. Happens rarely, but it does happen. Next time you reach zero energy, tap find a target and see if there is any ENERGY in there.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • geolikegeolike Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 22 Posts
    I did that ... still no energy
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    One more freebie that Google and iOS have that Amazon never did. Didn't know Google had it or not. I guess Amazon doesn't believe in paying for adds for it's games.
    try_again wrote: »
    One more freebie that Google and iOS have that Amazon never did. Didn't know Google had it or not. I guess Amazon doesn't believe in paying for adds for it's games.

I am on google bob
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    try_again wrote: »

It doesn't matter. I've watched countless videos for free energy, medkits, double rewards, and I rarely if ever get any of them. Sometimes, if I leave the game and come back, I'll get a pop up that I received my reward, but that's usually just 1 of the many videos I watched. For example, I watched multiple ads for doubling my rewards the other day while playing campaign, i logged off and back on and got 1 of the 5 or 6 rewards I watched. Today I've watched for medkits, knives, and just now for free energy. Nothing. Glu has made an update to resolve this:

Can't complain now.

2jcy7v7.png
    I did not see no f update but thx. anyway
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I'm on iOS and do receive med kits energy & gold for watching videos. Besides all the other unresolved issues in this game(including frame rate still not fixed) this is the one constant that has remained the same.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    I did not see no f update but thx. anyway

It was a joke.
    I'm on iOS and do receive med kits energy & gold for watching videos. Besides all the other unresolved issues in this game(including frame rate still not fixed) this is the one constant that has remained the same.

You DO receive them? I'm on iOS and I rarely ever receive them.

"no video available"
    in case you did not read !!!
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    I think this is going on week number 3 and no energy, med kits etc for watching free videos... especially at critical times during tournaments where a free energy puts u ahead. now thats gone. i've created a customer care case... no action yet obviously...
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    "no video available"
    in case you did not read !!!

Sorry all you can do is file a case yourself then.