Handles, Boo Boo

Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
So i made a big blunder. I was fusing parts for my Drone when I didn't have enough diamonds to do the last batch of parts. I went to click to take modules away to fuse what I could and somehow mistakenly clicked the gold icon, which immediately fused the parts and took away 241 of my gold! I don't have much gold left now. Is there anything that can be done? You'd think there would be a pop up to confirm the use of gold for something like that.

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    So i made a big blunder. I was fusing parts for my Drone when I didn't have enough diamonds to do the last batch of parts. I went to click to take modules away to fuse what I could and somehow mistakenly clicked the gold icon, which immediately fused the parts and took away 241 of my gold! I don't have much gold left now. Is there anything that can be done? You'd think there would be a pop up to confirm the use of gold for something like that.

That doesn't sound too promising, getting your GOLD back that is ... maybe this is a blessing in disguise ... WITH THE DRONE UPGRADE where does that leave your with regards to DRONE POWER rating?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Before the drone problem get fix it happen to me lots of times, but I get lucky I get it back when I explain to them how it happen. Now that the drone is working properly... Good luck!!
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Before the drone problem get fix it happen to me lots of times, but I get lucky I get it back when I explain to them how it happen. Now that the drone is working properly... Good luck!!

I'm surprised glu gave you back the gold you used. Glad they did and hope others can do the same.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That doesn't sound too promising, getting your GOLD back that is ... maybe this is a blessing in disguise ... WITH THE DRONE UPGRADE where does that leave your with regards to DRONE POWER rating?

It wasn't that big an upgrade. I don't even think it took it to the next level. I was only putting 4x19exp modules onto it when I ran out of diamonds. 241 Gold for 76exp on a Drone!? If it went anywhere, it went from 7,200 to 7,300 power. Insane. i certainly did NOT want to spend over $10 in gold just to give my Drone 76 experience points, which did nothing for it. I only meant to click on it to remove a couple modules and use the diamonds I did have. Frustrating that I can bump the gold icon and it just takes it away without asking if that's really what I wanted to do. I'm doubtful Glu will do anything on this, as it's a way to scam their players out of gold so they'll just have to buy more... Let's not confirm they made a mistake, let's just take the gold away!
    It wasn't that big an upgrade. I don't even think it took it to the next level. I was only putting 4x19exp modules onto it when I ran out of diamonds. 241 Gold for 76exp on a Drone!? If it went anywhere, it went from 7,200 to 7,300 power. Insane. i certainly did NOT want to spend over $10 in gold just to give my Drone 76 experience points, which did nothing for it. I only meant to click on it to remove a couple modules and use the diamonds I did have. Frustrating that I can bump the gold icon and it just takes it away without asking if that's really what I wanted to do. I'm doubtful Glu will do anything on this, as it's a way to scam their players out of gold so they'll just have to buy more... Let's not confirm they made a mistake, let's just take the gold away!

That's plenty of GOLD to have so little return ... YEP try to recover the GOLD, you may not get it before the next GLOBAL, but give it a try anyway.
    That's plenty of GOLD to have so little return ... YEP try to recover the GOLD, you may not get it before the next GLOBAL, but give it a try anyway.

Global will be shot for me anyway. I'll be visiting family and friends and have little time to play anyway.

I've put over $100 into this game. Yet, I feel like they treat me just like players that are just playing and never put money into it.
    Global will be shot for me anyway. I'll be visiting family and friends and have little time to play anyway.

I've put over $100 into this game. Yet, I feel like they treat me just like players that are just playing and never put money into it.

I hear you ... but don't take it personally; we've all fallen through some GLU trap door at some point.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I hear you ... but don't take it personally; we've all fallen through some GLU trap door at some point.

Not me though, I have never in my life given this game a single cent and won't until they fix all the bugs that are plaguing it. I suggest the players complaining to do the same. I managed to get my Tesla rifle with only free gold from videos.
    Not me though, I have never in my life given this game a single cent and won't until they fix all the bugs that are plaguing it. I suggest the players complaining to do the same. I managed to get my Tesla rifle with only free gold from videos.

If you had followed the thread from the beginning, the problem wasn't spending GOLD per se, it was an accidental gesture of sorts.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    If you had followed the thread from the beginning, the problem wasn't spending GOLD per se, it was an accidental gesture of sorts.

The biggest trap was spending money on the game.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

Sorry, but I cannot help with these types of issues over the forum. You'll have to contact Customer Care and explain to them the issue you had.

I will suggest to the team that we look into adding a confirmation on transactions that use GOLD.
    Handles wrote: »
    Sorry, but I cannot help with these types of issues over the forum. You'll have to contact Customer Care and explain to them the issue you had.

I will suggest to the team that we look into adding a confirmation on transactions that use GOLD.

Thanks for getting back to me.

I did contact them right away as well. I just know from experience that I'm likely to never hear from them or it will take over a week. By then I've usually sent several messages on other bugs and they never answer the original message. I'll have to refrain from any additional messages.
    Thanks for getting back to me.

I did contact them right away as well. I just know from experience that I'm likely to never hear from them or it will take over a week. By then I've usually sent several messages on other bugs and they never answer the original message. I'll have to refrain from any additional messages.

As an update, Customer Care only got back to me to say I'm SOL. Also wrote them about not getting the 50 gold for going from level 100 to 110. No response on that one.