Options

HANDLES: PVP option is not accessable!!

Sergio007Sergio007 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello.
From last update I can not to play PVP games. When I enter to PVP window I get a message in right side "The game is downloading additional assets to grant you better game experience" then download is starting and at 7.81M is stops. Next I can see "PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN" . I have a good stable internet connection, it's not an issue.
Please, check this bug and instruct me what to do PVP games will be available.

Comments

• Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Just an idea.
    Is it possible that you don't have enough memory space?
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Have you gone to the app store and downloaded the newest version of the game?
  • Options
    Thanks for trying help . I thought about leaking memory space but no problem with it.
    Downloaded and installed latest version from app store.
    Any ideas more?
  • Options
    I have no experience with Android devices, but two or three times I have had to back up my iPad, delete CKS and then restore the iPad when I was locked out of CKS for a couple of days. That worked every time.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I have no experience with Android devices, but two or three times I have had to back up my iPad, delete CKS and then restore the iPad when I was locked out of CKS for a couple of days. That worked every time.

Did that ever work for the frame rate issue?
  • Options
    Did that ever work for the frame rate issue?

Anytime you clear out the cache, you notice at least some improvement. simply turning the device off and then restarting does that delete and restore doen't do any more, unless you had a bunch of stuff running in the background before.
  • Options
    Good morning/evening to all!
    The problem still persists. I can not play PVP and that is the most excited part of this game.
    Someone has some idea how to solve it ?