New Update: Dressed to Kill!

Comments

• 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    guess they still haven't figured out what is causing the freeze frame issue. I was really hoping this update would have resolved that issue, but it's still happening for me. I can play around it, but it's just really annoying
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    guess they still haven't figured out what is causing the freeze frame issue. I was really hoping this update would have resolved that issue, but it's still happening for me. I can play around it, but it's just really annoying

Same here..was not suppose to be a maintenance service massage before the release?
    I'm saying because is when supposilly they fix the issues. And since I just update to iOS 8.4 hope that don't affect more the game..
    Any idea Mr Handles?
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Same here..was not suppose to be a maintenance service massage before the release?
    I'm saying because is when supposilly they fix the issues. And since I just update to iOS 8.4 hope that don't affect more the game..
    Any idea Mr Handles?

After you updated to iOS 8.4, did you see any difference/improvement?
    You will go where you look at...
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Couldn't agree more this freezing frame rate sucks! It's such a pain to play with the game isn't fun at all when trying to win in the pvp. I just can't bring myself to buy any gold with this issue ongoing. Grrrr
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    This is the heavy gun on sale. Looks familiar?

5Pq7ZSm.png

This is VALKYRIE ELITE

guRXhSw.png

This is HUGINN

UHZzfsQ.jpg

Cheers

Please post periodic stats ... I can't do it this weekend else I would. I've started the thread for you guys.

50% off sale for a month old weapon that's useless against TIER 12 BASES (MAX'd) with DRONE (MAX'd) ... figures though **SMILES**
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
    I too am still having the freeze frame issue! Handles said that was suppose to be fixed in this release. I can play the long missions if I am careful on how powerful the opponent is & their drone level. Can't play the short missions at all. I have plenty of power and would normally come out on top but with the freeze frame issue I run out of time because I can't move. This isn't some of the time it's most of the time. I can't remember when I actually won a short range mission before running out of time. Gets real frustrating! The game is beginning to be more of an irritant than its worth.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Please post periodic stats ... I can't do it this weekend else I would. I've started the thread for you guys.

50% off sale for a month old weapon that's useless against TIER 12 BASES (MAX'd) with DRONE (MAX'd) ... figures though **SMILES**

OK, will do.
    Thanks.

PS. Bradr752 was alas right about the heavy offered in the trial (the one that pays gems). It's again an 11* GARUDA LMAO. EARTHQUAKE is the TESLA offered in the TESLA trial.

I SEE YOU'RE DOING GREAT AT THE BEGINNING OF GLOBAL RANKED 23rd BESIDES THE FRAME RATE PROBLEMS.
    GOOD JOB! KEEP IT UP!

PS. DO YOU PLAY ON IPHONE OR IPAD? IF ON IPHONE LIKE ME, FOR ME IT HELPED WHEN I CLOSED ALL APPS RUNNING AT THE BACKGROUND.
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    I SEE YOU'RE DOING GREAT AT THE BEGINNING OF GLOBAL RANKED 23rd BESIDES THE FRAME RATE PROBLEMS.
    GOOD JOB! KEEP IT UP!

PS. DO YOU PLAY ON IPHONE OR IPAD? IF ON IPHONE LIKE ME, FOR ME IT HELPED WHEN I CLOSED ALL APPS RUNNING AT THE BACKGROUND.

with my iphone 5s, I don't experience this issue (at least, I don't notice it)... with my ipad mini 3, I have the freeze problem
    with my iphone 5s, I don't experience this issue (at least, I don't notice it)... with my ipad mini 3, I have the freeze problem

Interesting. I don't seem to have the problem on my iPhone 6 either but major problem on my iPad 2. I figure it was because on my iPhone I'm am still very low on the totem pole. Base is a level 4 and no secondary weapons and the primaries are fairly low range 3 stars. On my iPad my base is a level 11 and all weapons are 10.5 except for my sniper is a 11.5. Figure the freeze frame is a result of Glu trying to make it more difficult because of the level.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    After you updated to iOS 8.4, did you see any difference/improvement?

A little, I been able to play more, with less issues, still some frame issues most of the time when the other drone is shooting wird, but not always. When just start to play on global event I lost the first attack the game just freeze.
    I'm on 80 win streak wick was impossible before. I hope that keeps that way.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Very similar to you Toogreys - except Android. My Galaxy Tab S plays on the most part quite smoothly on Tier 5.
    Nexus plays quite choppy on Tier 11-12 opponents when there's a Jugg and drones firing away simultaneously.

Nexus is a slower older device, but the real kicker will be when I can get the Tab up to the same level, I think it will bog down as well.
    try_again wrote: »
    Very similar to you Toogreys - except Android. My Galaxy Tab S plays on the most part quite smoothly on Tier 5.
    Nexus plays quite choppy on Tier 11-12 opponents when there's a Jugg and drones firing away simultaneously.

Nexus is a slower older device, but the real kicker will be when I can get the Tab up to the same level, I think it will bog down as well.

try-again I agree with that train of thought. I got so fed up with the freeze frame on my iPad I figued I would start over with my iPhone. It was fun to play again. But I bet it will start to bog down as I advance unless they fix this soon!
    Happy Hunting!
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Still got problems with the freeze frames..it really effect my game please fix this problem A.S.A.P. Now in tier 11 and since then the game is not running smoothly.

Streetboy124
    iPad
    iOS 8.4
    I just wanted to add that my Google Nexus 5 (phone) never experienced any problems with frame rate but my Nexus 7 (tablet) did show some chop during gameplay.

I notice that some of you experience problems with the iPad but not with the iPhone. Could this be attributed, in some way, to screen size and resolution? I wonder ... I'm gonna try adjusting the resolution on the tablet to see if it makes any difference.

It could also be that the game has simply out grown older devices.

BRB
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Toogreys wrote: »
    Interesting. I don't seem to have the problem on my iPhone 6 either but major problem on my iPad 2. I figure it was because on my iPhone I'm am still very low on the totem pole. Base is a level 4 and no secondary weapons and the primaries are fairly low range 3 stars. On my iPad my base is a level 11 and all weapons are 10.5 except for my sniper is a 11.5. Figure the freeze frame is a result of Glu trying to make it more difficult because of the level.

You do realize your iPhone 6 is more powerful than the iPad, right?
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Hey Handles (not that i really think u r going 2 answer), when is Dressed to Kill going 2 b opened up again on Android devices? It is 11:13pm here on the east coast and still nothing.
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts

Agreed I have the iPhone 6 plus. Faster and yes a bigger screen as well. Running 8.3 OS.
    **** the freeze frame is getting worse I cannot play the pvp because when it freeze it eat the time..also the boss can go under the floor please fix this ASAP.. I already at my limit now..several time I already hit my iPad...

Streetboy124
    iPad
    iOS 8.4
    **** the freeze frame is getting worse I cannot play the pvp because when it freeze it eat the time..also the boss can go under the floor please fix this ASAP.. I already at my limit now..several time I already hit my iPad...

Streetboy124
    iPad
    iOS 8.4

You know how outdated the specs are for the ipad? You have the first generation, what do you expect? You're also running ios 8.4 which will slow down your device to the point of stand still.
    You know how outdated the specs are for the ipad? You have the first generation, what do you expect? You're also running ios 8.4 which will slow down your device to the point of stand still.

I used iPad 2 and if u can see other people also have the same problems and before this i play the game there is no freeze frame but now it is getting worse and the boss always went into the floor...fix this problems..
    I used iPad 2 and if u can see other people also have the same problems and before this i play the game there is no freeze frame but now it is getting worse and the boss always went into the floor...fix this problems..

It takes an iPad 4 or higher to run this game.
    It takes an iPad 4 or higher to run this game.

How about others who have same problems...before this I can play smoothly why it happens now..?
    I check the description for the device that can be used it says iPad only means that all iPad's can run this game
  • Jimid12366Jimid12366 Registered Users 7 Posts
    What happened to "Dressed to Kill" being released 7/3?
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Jimid12366 wrote: »
    What happened to "Dressed to Kill" being released 7/3?

Released only on IOS
    This game has evolved from CKS v2.0 New drone feature, better crisper graphics and more opponents shooting as you progress further through the game. GLU is NOT going to "scale down" the game because the devices we use are more than 2 years old; that will NEVER happen.

If the frame rate is so slow that your screen is freezing, then that is a sign that you need a newer, faster, better tablet.

http://tabtimes.com/nexus-9-vs-ipad-air-2-apple-vs-google-31022/

The only other way around this is to overclock your device so you can get more horsepower out of it, unfortunately for IOS users, Apple has all but locked you out of the devices you own so that will be extremely difficult if not impossible.

It is what it is and GLU is not going to change a thing in this regard, I'm sorry to say. More efficient code you say? At times they can't get the code to work properly at all, let alone make it more efficient, given the schedule they must adhere to.

I'm only the messenger ... DUCK !!!

*** SMILES ***

Angels Holocaust - Yes I do realize that the iPhone 6 is more powerful. Can't afford to upgrade the iPad right now so it's still frustrating because I like playing on the larger screen.
    Ok I can except that maybe the game has out grown my iPad 2. I am playing a new game on my iPhone 6. I am not having any problems right now but I have heard others with a 6 are also experiencing the freeze frame problem. I am curious what their level in the game is. If they are at tier 11 and are not having problems with the freeze frame then I wonder if there anyway to have the game/status/gold/weapons etc. transfered from the old iPad 2 to the iPhone 6?
    Toogreys wrote: »
    Ok I can except that maybe the game has out grown my iPad 2. I am playing a new game on my iPhone 6. I am not having any problems right now but I have heard others with a 6 are also experiencing the freeze frame problem. I am curious what their level in the game is. If they are at tier 11 and are not having problems with the freeze frame then I wonder if there anyway to have the game/status/gold/weapons etc. transfered from the old iPad 2 to the iPhone 6?

Yes there is a way to transfer game progress from one IOS device to another. BRADR752 knows the details on how to accomplish this on Apple devices. A full system backup is required, I believe.