New Update: Dressed to Kill!

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yes there is a way to transfer game progress from one IOS device to another. BRADR752 knows the details on how to accomplish this on Apple devices. A full system backup is required, I believe.

Just restore from itunes.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

There you go ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    There you go ...

For some strange reason, people are hesitant to back up their phones on their computer. Apple has made it idiot proof. When you restore from a backup, everything remains the same unchanged. A new body, same brain.
  • ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts

Angels Holocaust I'm a bit confuesed you say to just restore from itunes and I know that will install the game itself. However I dont think it will restore all my settings and levels. Unless you are talking about restoring a back up of the iPad to the iPhone and Im not sure you can even do that and even if you can i would have to take an inventroy of each device since I have different things on each one. Any light you can shed would be of great help! :)
    Toogreys wrote: »
    Angels Holocaust I'm a bit confuesed you say to just restore from itunes and I know that will install the game itself. However I dont think it will restore all my settings and levels. Unless you are talking about restoring a back up of the iPad to the iPhone and Im not sure you can even do that and even if you can i would have to take an inventroy of each device since I have different things on each one. Any light you can shed would be of great help! :)

I would think restoring the game from a backup is the safest thing to do since I am not too familiar with iTunes. I am sure ANGELS or BRADR752 can help.

BRADR752 did post a procedure for this; GLU has a procedure as well. I believe you DO NOT want to uninstall/reinstall though.
    I would think restoring the game from a backup is the safest thing to do since I am not too familiar with iTunes. I am sure ANGELS or BRADR752 can help.

BRADR752 did post a procedure for this; GLU has a procedure as well. I believe you DO NOT want to uninstall/reinstall though.

amsoft2000 Thanks I will do a search for posts from BRADR752 and see what I can find.
    amsoft2000 Thanks I will do a search for posts from BRADR752 and see what I can find.

You seem to be extremely confused with how Apple works. With the information you told me. You have an iPad and now you want to transfer all the information from the iPad to the Iphone. Make sure to back up your ipad with the save data on CKS onto itunes first.

When you get a brand new phone, you are required to put your name and password in it. During that process, it will ask if you want to restore it from another device.

It's really that simple. What are you not understanding?

1. Backup Ipad to computer.
    2. Reset your iphone and restore from setting from the ipad.
    You seem to be extremely confused with how Apple works. With the information you told me. You have an iPad and now you want to transfer all the information from the iPad to the Iphone. Make sure to back up your ipad with the save data on CKS onto itunes first.

When you get a brand new phone, you are required to put your name and password in it. During that process, it will ask if you want to restore it from another device.

It's really that simple. What are you not understanding?

1. Backup Ipad to computer.
    2. Reset your iphone and restore from setting from the ipad.

Thanks for the clarification. I have done a lot of restores etc. on either device but was under the impression that you could only restore an iPhone back up to iPhone and a iPad backup to an iPad. Never had a reason to restore a back up to a different iOS device. Will give it a shot! But it will take awhile for this old iPad to backup.
    Angels Holocaust. Thanks! That did the trick! And it runs great on the iPhone 6! It a pleasure to play again!
    Angels Holocaust. Thanks! That did the trick! And it runs great on the iPhone 6! It a pleasure to play again!

No prob! Glad to see you back on the battlefield.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    No prob! Glad to see you back on the battlefield.

See? (Not so) deep down, you're a good guy! Just teasing you buddy! :)
    You will go where you look at...
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts

Am really glad your game is running smooth! I'm still scratching my head as to why mine won't as I'm on an apple 6 plus.
    Am really glad your game is running smooth! I'm still scratching my head as to why mine won't as I'm on an apple 6 plus.

Are you running on IOS 8.4? When I upgraded to IOS 8.4 earlier today, it helped.
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I'm actually running 8.3. I thought I saw someone post they were on 8.4 but it didn't really help them. Guess I can give it a try can't get any worse lol. It's not that I can't play and win in pvp it's really not very fun with the frames stuttering so much.
    I'm actually running 8.3. I thought I saw someone post they were on 8.4 but it didn't really help them. Guess I can give it a try can't get any worse lol. It's not that I can't play and win in pvp it's really not very fun with the frames stuttering so much.
    give it a try then
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    What I find is interesting about the video lag and the game freezing is that the problem has become worse over the last few days. As soon as the new content was released, my video issues where practically gone. Since the start of the global event, the video issues have been increasing to the point that every battle has some kind of problems.
    One interesting chain of events is when the game freezes just after I have fired my Tesla. When the video start to update, I see my character falling done to his hands and knees and think "Oh s**t" there goes another win streak, then the diamond collection screen comes up and the game shows the win streak intact. This has happened 5 times so far.

2ic1p44.png

The last battle was a loss. Check the photo and you will see that my drone is firing straight down. How in the world could the final target in a Long Range match be under me??
    Also, I have noticed that it does not matter whether the base is a Tier 10, 11 or 12. the video lag is about the same in all cases.
    concerned wrote: »
    What I find is interesting about the video lag and the game freezing is that the problem has become worse over the last few days. As soon as the new content was released, my video issues where practically gone. Since the start of the global event, the video issues have been increasing to the point that every battle has some kind of problems.
    One interesting chain of events is when the game freezes just after I have fired my Tesla. When the video start to update, I see my character falling done to his hands and knees and think "Oh s**t" there goes another win streak, then the diamond collection screen comes up and the game shows the win streak intact. This has happened 5 times so far.

2ic1p44.png

The last battle was a loss. Check the photo and you will see that my drone is firing straight down. How in the world could the final target in a Long Range match be under me??
    Also, I have noticed that it does not matter whether the base is a Tier 10, 11 or 12. the video lag is about the same in all cases.

The "DEAD" victory means you killed your opponent a split second before your health ran out. Keep your thumb near that medkit icon. I usually hit it when I dip below 10 % health remaining.

The spook hiding below the catwalk, under the floor and behind walls is a known problem. No fix reportedly coming soon.
    The "DEAD" victory means you killed your opponent a split second before your health ran out. Keep your thumb near that medkit icon. I usually hit it when I dip below 10 % health remaining.

The spook hiding below the catwalk, under the floor and behind walls is a known problem. No fix reportedly coming soon.

With the 1 to 2 sec freeze that I am currently experiencing, it is hard to do anything. in all cases, I was between 30 and 50% health when I fired. I will say that I have not tried pressing the medkit icon when my controls are frozen, but I don't think that it would do any good in this case. Having pressed the duck button a couple of times after hitting the tesla fire button, and also hitting the left or right button, does the tablet store up the requests (as a PC does) or does it only execute the last request. Either way, it does not matter because it was a win.
    With the 1 to 2 sec freeze that I am currently experiencing, it is hard to do anything. in all cases, I was between 30 and 50% health when I fired. I will say that I have not tried pressing the medkit icon when my controls are frozen, but I don't think that it would do any good in this case. Having pressed the duck button a couple of times after hitting the tesla fire button, and also hitting the left or right button, does the tablet store up the requests (as a PC does) or does it only execute the last request. Either way, it does not matter because it was a win.

YES hitting the medkit icon does not respond if all other controls aren't responding. Your tablet doesn't store ALL commands, but it will stop accepting them when it's busy trying to catch up on the graphics.

The best way to combat this, is to duck down as soon as you notice lag, wait for it to catch up and then resume your attack. To attack while video graphics are out of sync is mindless suicide **SMILES**

Also any movement on your part while graphics are lagging, will only make the situation worse.

Keep in mind that you're fighting a computer generated opponent and not another player; as such he never suffers from video lag and never misses his target ... he can see you when you cannot see him.
    YES hitting the medkit icon does not respond if all other controls aren't responding. Your tablet doesn't store ALL commands, but it will stop accepting them when it's busy trying to catch up on the graphics.

The best way to combat this, is to duck down as soon as you notice lag, wait for it to catch up and then resume your attack. To attack while video graphics are out of sync is mindless suicide **SMILES**

Also any movement on your part while graphics are lagging, will only make the situation worse.

Keep in mind that you're fighting a computer generated opponent and not another player; as such he never suffers from video lag and never misses his target ... he can see you when you cannot see him.

This is a good tip, as has all of your past tip posts. Thank you

I had not not thought about or tried ducking as soon as I noticed the lag.

Will try this next time I have any interest in playing. Right now I am ranked 924 in the global event. Yesterday before all of the sever video and game crashing started, I was 160.

Right now, I just don't have any interest in playing the last 12 hours of the event as I am still 1,000 from Silver, with no hope of making it to Silver.
    This is a good tip, as has all of your past tip posts. Thank you

I had not not thought about or tried ducking as soon as I noticed the lag.

Will try this next time I have any interest in playing. Right now I am ranked 924 in the global event. Yesterday before all of the sever video and game crashing started, I was 160.

Right now, I just don't have any interest in playing the last 12 hours of the event as I am still 1,000 from Silver, with no hope of making it to Silver.

No problem ... just play for the diamonds, that's what I've been doing since last Wednesday since Android was cancelled.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts

I was able to perfectly execute every one of your instructions... incorrectly!;

Screenshot_2015-07-06-06-43-301.png

Then taking a screen shot shut the game down!
    Basically, when I see a 37.2K attack come up, it means it will be impossible to avoid these graphics. The sound was even skipping! Had just 2 frames total between charging up at right window and this frame.
    try_again wrote: »
    Basically, when I see a 37.2K attack come up

How come you get to see 37.2K attacks?
    I haven't seen one since the TIER 9 bug.
    NK14 wrote: »
    How come you get to see 37.2K attacks?
    I haven't seen one since the TIER 9 bug.

Maybe once or twice at most a day. Always a real player, high powered drone Tier 12 base, both long and short attack. Typically, 18-28K, about 23k average.
    Maybe once or twice at most a day. Always a real player, high powered drone Tier 12 base, both long and short attack. Typically, 18-28K, about 23k average.

thank you!
    I was able to perfectly execute every one of your instructions...
    Then taking a screen shot shut the game down!
    Basically, when I see a 37.2K attack come up, it means it will be impossible to avoid these graphics. The sound was even skipping! Had just 2 frames total between charging up at right window and this frame.

WOW .. then you've got it bad ... SMH
    WOW .. then you've got it bad ... SMH

Somehow, you quoted me with one key word missing? "incorrectly." In other words, charging up on jugg, drones start to fire too, instead of ducking I hit move left. So this is quite rare - especially the shutting down part. And it was exasperated by the 37.2k attack payout.

I will have to try and retrain myself like I did on the short attacks starting from the rear left of the room - when multiple things like the two I mention happen, not to move right, but duck and take the rocket. That has stopped that bug with "lack of control" bug I've had several times. I have you to thank for this tip, too.
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Hi guys I also have the same problems and already use the method suggested is quite good actually and since using that method I already gain to get my 50 gold for free...there is another way to get ur game back smoothly if your drone parts page is more than 280.. U need to slim it down..when I slim it down to 180 the lagging slim down a bit and I can atack the enemy faster..just to share...need to spend ur diamonds for fusing the drone parts..
    Hi guys I also have the same problems and already use the method suggested is quite good actually and since using that method I already gain to get my 50 gold for free...there is another way to get ur game back smoothly if your drone parts page is more than 280.. U need to slim it down..when I slim it down to 180 the lagging slim down a bit and I can atack the enemy faster..just to share...need to spend ur diamonds for fusing the drone parts..

Now that's a risky and very expensive tip. Are you sure about that streetboy124?
    I mean I have never touched the drone parts (except when I'm changing them), they're piling up but don't affect my game play.
    The only thing that did the trick was upgrading to IOS 8.4
    Cheers
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    Now that's a risky and very expensive tip. Are you sure about that streetboy124?
    I mean I have never touched the drone parts (except when I'm changing them), they're piling up but don't affect my game play.
    The only thing that did the trick was upgrading to IOS 8.4
    Cheers
    Sorry my theory is a bust when play for my silver league the lagging become much worst but went play in global events last 3 days ago at first the lagging is worst but after fusing and down size my drone parts the game run smooth and ok..I dun know why this happening