GLOBAL 07/03/2015 and LEAGUE PVP (IOS)

Comments

• Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Well ending up with only 20 parts now I need a strategy so a little help would be awesome. Here is a screenshot of where I'm standing now. Going to be a 3 way match it seems.
    mcw3z6.jpg
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    i did have a couple, bolted up to about 28 vp after 30 minutes but seem to have slowed down. should cruise along with only needing 10th place again each day. Tuesday is the day I go for it anyway.

Monday is usually full of crazy guys that got 35 parts over the weekend and can't wait to collect the remaining 15, or are desperate to get as many points they can, and wednesday is full of guys panicing that they won't complete it, or missed out on the last 2 days. Tuesday is my day..!

how is your league shaping up?

Not too bad.
    17 hours to go
    #1 is 120! (A Japanese rabbit)
    #2 is 80
    #3 & #4 are 50
    #5 - #21 are 34-42AP

Myself #9 with 42AP playing free energy. Top-10 in day 1 would suffice.
    You?
    You will go where you look at...
  • unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    Joe, go for 3rd place, that gives you 36 parts, only needing 14 in 2 days, top 10 and top 20 finish. don't waste gold trying to craft it a day early, it really isn't worth it...

Brad, that sounds tough...!!
    Joe, go for 3rd place, that gives you 36 parts, only needing 14 in 2 days, top 10 and top 20 finish. don't waste gold trying to craft it a day early, it really isn't worth it...

Brad, that sounds tough...!!

I would agree with unhappy. Even if you end up top-6, there's still a good chance that you make two top 10's on days 2 & 3
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Thanks all. Didn't want to end up spending a fortune or a p*i*s*s*ing match with these guys. Sounds like a good plan to me.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Well ending up with only 20 parts now I need a strategy so a little help would be awesome. Here is a screenshot of where I'm standing now. Going to be a 3 way match it seems.
    mcw3z6.jpg

Not sure what the relative ranks are at the moment, but the leader doesn't appear to be going anywhere ... just keep pace with him, don't let him get too far ahead, wait for the opportune moment and GO FOR HIS THROAT ... LMAO (6 hours remaining sounds right)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Thanks all. Didn't want to end up spending a fortune or a p*i*s*s*ing match with these guys. Sounds like a good plan to me.

If there was going to be a ****ing match, you would be drowning by now **SMILES**
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am a little surprised that there is not a lot of anger from the Android players. I assume that they will do the same as IOS last week, roll out the upgrade at their leisure and then start the Bronze League late or not at all. It would be nice to know. One good thing that has come of this is that it has gotten me away from the Kindle and I don't think I will go back.

I intend to monitor the Amazon platform, but I am done devoting serious time to it. I also won't be looking for another top 30 finish on IOS for a while. I had fun doing it and it was a great excuse to get some upgrades done, but it is too exhausting to do every week.

No Anger from Me ... they've just beat me down for the last time is all. I can't ever see getting that competitive spirit back.

First they release DTK early and state it was a mistake, then they say we'll retract the update and never did, then they cancel an entire Event Series ... right now the Android Platform is broken ...

... they've done it ... they finally broke me ... ANGELS I'm coming home. LMAO
  • Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    This weekend must have been a record for money spent on this game, i tried but left game at position 51 with 1 hr and woke up at 98
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    This weekend must have been a record for money spent on this game, i tried but left game at position 51 with 1 hr and woke up at 98

What was your AP total to reach RANK #98?
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    No Anger from Me ... they've just beat me down for the last time is all. I can't ever see getting that competitive spirit back.

First they release DTK early and state it was a mistake, then they say we'll retract the update and never did, then they cancel an entire Event Series ... right now the Android Platform is broken ...

... they've done it ... they finally broke me ... ANGELS I'm coming home. LMAO

I always knew your despair would overcome your positivity. It just took multiple tragic events to finally give up on expecting anything good from this game.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    As soon as competition returns, Scorpion will be back in the middle of it having a ball. Right now, it's just work trying to make as many upgrades while we wait for a league or event.
    try_again wrote: »
    As soon as competition returns, Scorpion will be back in the middle of it having a ball. Right now, it's just work trying to make as many upgrades while we wait for a league or event.

No not this time. The competitive "FIRE" is out. Blame it on three successive roll out failures that resulted in "this" ... I spent the better part of a month catching up so I could be competitive again ... another month of patiently waiting isn't something I care to undertake.
  • Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I ended up with around 6k points can't remember the exact amount, duking it out for 20 parts at the moment
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Two questions:

(1) Did anyone actually win 35 PARTS and does anyone know the AP for RANK #90?

(2) I know what/where AP and VP are ... where the hell can I find XP. It's a dumb question that's been bothering me since the beginning ... what are XP and where can I find the total XP that I have?

I did the 35 parts Rank 45, unfurtunally don't remember the AP... I got family visiting from AL on Sunday we get late so I leave the game thinking that I will be ending with 20 parts but I get lucky.
    Today first day on my group the top 3 had 178,198 & 378 VP.
    I just plan to make 10 parts.
    Yeah this week is going crazy. 12 of us in my league fighting for it. I had 184ap and was in 9th place with about 7 minutes to go, must have played another 5 or 6 matches and finished 10th. Couldn't even stop to look at the league..!
    Yeah this week is going crazy. 12 of us in my league fighting for it. I had 184ap and was in 9th place with about 7 minutes to go, must have played another 5 or 6 matches and finished 10th. Couldn't even stop to look at the league..!

Sounds like SILVER LEAGUE is getting pretty competitive ... is anyone any closer to crafting a weapon?

Let's hope day #2 is better because we're running low in golds...
    NK14 wrote: »

The proven strategy remains the same gents. You must win one of these events outright, especially if you only won 20 parts in the GLOBAL. Don't get caught up with fiddling around with numbers making excuses for losing .... Get out there and WIN one !!!

I'll challenge you in the simplest way possible ... If you can't win a SILVER LEAGUE event, then you don't belong here ... it really is that simple.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Too much travelling and too much visiting family and friends for me. I didn't play at all Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I got on late Sunday and was able to get into the Bronze, and that was just barely getting in. Then I was on the road for 7 hours yesterday. Because of my lateness, Glu got another $10 out of me so I could buy my way into 3rd place last night to get 10 parts. Now the battle to get 2 first place finishes today and tomorrow.

BTW, when did a 13.0 weapon come out? I know I haven't been playing lately, but saw a guy with a 13.0 Assault, and I was thinking weapons only went to 12.0, except the 12.5 ones we can win?
    TIER 11 (UPGRADED) vs TIER 12 (OPENED)

tier11_upgraded.png

tier12_opened.png

OK so projecting a fully upgraded TIER 12 BASE:

GUARD LEVEL: 120
    SENTRY LEVEL: 120
    PLAYER HEALTH: 699,977
    BASE ECONOMY: 49

Aside from a modest increase in diamond production, and since we all agree that the incremental upgrades are all relatively meager, why am I going to spend 29+M diamonds on something that does not help me in battle?

I have a short memory, so I need to be reminded from time to time ...

*** SMILES ***
    XP TOTALS REVEALED

xp1.png

xp2.png

xp3.png
    TIER 11 (UPGRADED) vs TIER 12 (OPENED)

OK so projecting a fully upgraded TIER 12 BASE:

GUARD LEVEL: 120
    SENTRY LEVEL: 120
    PLAYER HEALTH: 699,977
    BASE ECONOMY: 49

Aside from a modest increase in diamond production, and since we all agree that the incremental upgrades are all relatively meager, why am I going to spend 29+M diamonds on something that does not help me in battle?

I have a short memory, so I need to be reminded from time to time ...

*** SMILES ***

Because upgrading player health does help you in battle. Upgrading base economy increases the max you can take from players in battle, and the rest helps guard the precious diamonds from lower players that might be able to beat a low tier 12, but not a higher tier 12.
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Because upgrading player health does help you in battle. Upgrading base economy increases the max you can take from players in battle, and the rest helps guard the precious diamonds from lower players that might be able to beat a low tier 12, but not a higher tier 12.

You did notice that going from TIER 11 to TIER 12 did absolutely NOTHING along those lines? The incremental player health upgrades do very little and the increased diamond production is modest at best ... I'm not buying it ... sorry !!! We all know how to stop diamond raids ... BS
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    The proven strategy remains the same gents. You must win one of these events outright, especially if you only won 20 parts in the GLOBAL. Don't get caught up with fiddling around with numbers making excuses for losing .... Get out there and WIN one !!!

I'll challenge you in the simplest way possible ... If you can't win a SILVER LEAGUE event, then you don't belong here ... it really is that simple.

I managed to get 35 parts by spending 520 gold. I was tempted to wrap this event up by spending some more gold to get 2-3rd place on the first day. I then changed my game plan to 5 parts on day one and 10 parts by day two but it looks like I'll just cruise by and get 5 parts each day. The problem with simply "winning" one of these events is that you never know how competitive the bracket will be. One day you could get freaks who have 300 VP to 200 VP. It's like that saying, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what type of BS is in there.
    i managed to get 35 parts by spending 520 gold. I was tempted to wrap this event up by spending some more gold to get 2-3rd place on the first day. I then changed my game plan to 5 parts on day one and 10 parts by day two but it looks like i'll just cruise by and get 5 parts each day. The problem with simply "winning" one of these events is that you never know how competitive the bracket will be. One day you could get freaks who have 300 vp to 200 vp. It's like that saying, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what type of bs is in there.

true ... Lmao ... but that's a luxury of having won 35 parts in the Global.
    You did notice that going from TIER 11 to TIER 12 did absolutely NOTHING along those lines? The incremental player health upgrades do very little and the increased diamond production is modest at best ... I'm not buying it ... sorry !!! We all know how to stop diamond raids ... BS

It's been my experience that unlocking the next tier never did anything, it just unlocks the next set of upgrades you can do. My response was more tongue in cheek than anything, and I know the diamond production is modest, I didn't mention that, but increasing the economy allows for bigger payouts when attacking others. As for stopping diamond raids, I take it you leave your device on like some others do.
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    It's been my experience that unlocking the next tier never did anything, it just unlocks the next set of upgrades you can do. My response was more tongue in cheek than anything, and I know the diamond production is modest, I didn't mention that, but increasing the economy allows for bigger payouts when attacking others. As for stopping diamond raids, I take it you leave your device on like some others do.

Why / how could I possibly turn the device off ... usually it's a 24/7 game ??? I agree (tongue in cheek) but 29 M diamonds ??? That negates any possible benefit you would gain from performing such an upgrade.

Me thinks I'll sit on this one awhile and turn my attention to the DRONE.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »

Day 2 is not to crazy, yesterday I made my 10 parts , so I need 5 more, I'm on 10th place with 54 VP using a bar of gold takes me to 5th place so peace of cake also looks like players are playing just free energy.
    Top 3 are
    132, 104, & 88 VP.

If some remember I get screw up on the mudflow tesla parts get stolen, just get a massage from customer service an apology no parts , just gold 500 total so not to bad, until now the one I have is working fine. And I was about to run out of gold.
    Since then screen shots are taken on every parts won.
    11th place finished on 228vp. Yeah let that sink in. 300 gold for 5 weapon parts.