New Update: Dressed to Kill!

124Next

Comments

• NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Sorry my theory is a bust when play for my silver league the lagging become much worst but went play in global events last 3 days ago at first the lagging is worst but after fusing and down size my drone parts the game run smooth and ok..I dun know why this happening

We are all victims in this mystery world!
    Cheers
    You will go where you look at...
  • ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
    Am really glad your game is running smooth! I'm still scratching my head as to why mine won't as I'm on an apple 6 plus.

Sorry a little late with this response. I updated to iOS 8.4 at the same time I did the restore that Angels recommended so don't know if I would have had the same problems you had with 8.3. I haven't had one single problem since then "knock on wood". So if you haven't updated to 8.4 you might want to consider it.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Dressed to Kill now unlocked on Amazon
  • arwaarwa Registered Users 17 Posts
    and android
    also vip
    but what is the item in 1600 gold ?
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    arwa wrote: »
    and android
    also vip
    but what is the item in 1600 gold ?

That will be a Drone Shield Generator of some some power probably 64 K. Look at the Drone inventory if you are seriously interested. Hint: Don't be interested, you probably own between 10 and 500 of them already.
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Hey Handles, why are the contracts in this new campaign (the 2 that u can play 4 in-game cash) only worth 47k, but in the last campaign, they were 51k? That makes no stinkin sense at all. U keep increasing the cost of weapons (1.4M) and upgrades (hundreds of thousands each), but yet u decrease the reward amt...that is ridiculous! At this level in the game with the costs i just mentioned, we shud at least b getting 100K or more 4 these contracts!
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    Hey Handles, why are the contracts in this new campaign (the 2 that u can play 4 in-game cash) only worth 47k, but in the last campaign, they were 51k? That makes no stinkin sense at all. U keep increasing the cost of weapons (1.4M) and upgrades (hundreds of thousands each), but yet u decrease the reward amt...that is ridiculous! At this level in the game with the costs i just mentioned, we shud at least b getting 100K or more 4 these contracts!

I believe those increase each time you get intel, so that by the end, they are worth much more.
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    I believe those increase each time you get intel, so that by the end, they are worth much more.

Im talking about the contracts that have nothing 2 do with gathering the intel. On every campaign, there r 2 buttons that r different from all the others that allow u 2 play 3 games each (and then u have 2 wait almost an hr 2 play them again) 2 collect in-game $$ so that u can build up ur cash supply. They r available 2 play even after u have completed a campaign...i.e. u can go back 2 previous campaigns 2 play these contracts just 2 build up ur cash supply. The $$ 4 these contracts r the same everytime u play them in the same campaign, but the cash reward in each campaign shud b increasing exponentially 2 match the cost of buying weapons and doing upgrades, but it doesnt, and as i mentioned in my original thread, on thus new campaign, Glu reduced the reward.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    Im talking about the contracts that have nothing 2 do with gathering the intel. On every campaign, there r 2 buttons that r different from all the others that allow u 2 play 3 games each (and then u have 2 wait almost an hr 2 play them again) 2 collect in-game $$ so that u can build up ur cash supply. They r available 2 play even after u have completed a campaign...i.e. u can go back 2 previous campaigns 2 play these contracts just 2 build up ur cash supply. The $$ 4 these contracts r the same everytime u play them in the same campaign, but the cash reward in each campaign shud b increasing exponentially 2 match the cost of buying weapons and doing upgrades, but it doesnt, and as i mentioned in my original thread, on thus new campaign, Glu reduced the reward.

Crafty means that when you advance in Dressed to kill, you will realize that those contracts are getting bigger (it has always been like that). After you neutralize the campaign, those contracts are for 79.84K and not just 47K, whereas the ASCENSION contracts are 51.73K.
    You will go where you look at...
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    Crafty means that when you advance in Dressed to kill, you will realize that those contracts are getting bigger (it has always been like that). After you neutralize the campaign, those contracts are for 79.84K and not just 47K, whereas the ASCENSION contracts are 51.73K.

Exactly. This has always been the case that I've noticed. I used to go back to the old mission to collect more money until I advanced the current ones past it. You can always do as many of them from old missions as you want to get additional $$.
    NK14 wrote: »

Interesting, after all of these campaigns, i have never noticed that the rewards have increased as i progressed in the campaign. I will pay attn 2 that now once i start working on upgrading my weapons 2 progress thru the campaign, which i will start doing now. I have been focusing on getting my base upgraded 2 T10, which i have finally done. Thx 4 the info Crafty and NK14!
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Fix this stupid f.u.c.k.i.n.g lagging problem already..it is worst until cannot play anymore
  • streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Please I begging GLU fix the lagging of the frame rates when playing the game..currently the game is non playable the lagging is effecting the game..I can not move normally when playing PVP or campaign..please I begging fix this problem..currently my base level is 11 (163K),long range sniper 11.5,tesla 11.5, short range rifle 12.5 and heavy 12.5 my level is 110

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    In the campaigns, I have an occasional problem with trying to use my 11.5 NAGA.
    When I fire the NAGA, it will act like a single shot weapon. I will then have resort to my 11.5 GUITAR to finish the mission. The only good thing is since I bit the bullet and upgrade to an ipad4, almost all of the frame rate/lagging issue have stopped.

But one thing that the video frame rate/lagging issue has done for me, is that since the video issues started, I have not spent any of my money on the CKS and I do not plan on spending in the future.